Chapter 15

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

My life… .

* * * * *

Right I’m sure we aren’t watching Vampire Diaries playing out before our eyes, but now that Sungjae even dug out a picture as proof, there was no denying that this Hyomin was the dead ringer of Miss Ex-gf-who-shall-not-be-named.

How did my life even turned out this way? I knew. I could never have been a competition to her. If she wants him, she might even succeed. Once again, he was out of my league.

Minhyuk settled down under the tree just right out the field overlooking the school pond. Sungjae went to get us drinks and nudged my shoulders lightly before leaving. Nope, im never gonna go pass this awkwardness we’re having here.

Minhyuk lay on his back, his arms folded behind supporting his head, eyes closed. I sat down beside him watching the ripples on the surface of the water. I have so much on my mind but I couldn’t find the right words to start. Gulping nervously, all I could do was asking about the weather; Bad choice, nice fail. Even a mental facepalm wasn’t even to cover up for this already overly destroyed atmosphere.

“you,” He suddenly said, his eyes still closed.

I’ve always liked the way he called my name. He pronounced it like my name was the dearest word on earth, like he could be happy and contented just by calling it. Ugh woman stop exaggerating things.

“you?” He called again when I didn’t answer. I almost leaped up in a flustered mind.

“Y..yea?” I replied trying very much to keep calm. He had no idea how I was holding in my stuttering.

“Are you… mad?” His voice was distant, like his thoughts were a thousand miles away. I couldn’t help but to stare at his perfect face. What’s taking Sungjae so long?

Then he opened his eyes slowly, meeting my gaze with his softest expression. I could hug him righ

Please log in to read the full chapter