So near yet so far.

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ever since the 'disclosure' of relationship status, Minhyuk has been busy. But maybe due to his rising popularity, he has even gained even more fans than the other boys. I tried not to be jealous, but there's a limit to what I can do. 

Even the netizens came out with slogans like 'Keep calm and support 2 mins.' TELL ME ABOUT IT. Thinking about it make my blood boil. But there's nothing I can do. I could only trust Minhyuk don't I?

'How are you feeling?' Sungjae asked before the celebration party. It's a party organized by the company of course, to celebrate their 100th day debut. And of course, Minjung was invited. And of course, as much as I hated it, there will be reporters to snap beautiful gorgeous pictures of the love birds. So much for publicity. 

I shook my head half-heartedly. Sungjae squeezed my shoulder assuringly and smiled. He trusted Minhyuk too. 

We entered the venue with the rest of the boys, of course Minhyuk and Minjung were already there, smiling at the camera. I know how much Minhyuk disliked the arrangement, I couldn't help but avoid looking at his dazzling smile. The smile that only belonged to me, was now someone else's. Someone who has her arm around his, who smiled just as brightly... and smirked in my direction...

* * * * *

The reporters swam around Mr Hong after that glorious almost formal wedding photoshoot leaving the two of them alone, Minhyuk broke off immediately without saying another word to Minjung, which caught her by surprise as she tagged along biting her lips. 

He joined the rest of the boys and started talking, ignoring her presence completely. Good move. She has no choice, but to settle on her own. 

Sungjae grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the group. Minhyuk's eyes regained their sparks as he saw you approaching. Both of you smiled and you shot Minjung a glare. She was obviously mad, but there was nothing she will do to spoil her own image. She took a bit of the sandwich in her hand and stomped off. 

The boys gathered around you and laughed. 

'Now, now good time, the actual love birds shall have a secret meeting.' Peniel whispered loudly and the rest cooed along. 

Minhyuk fist bumped Peniel and leaned closer to you. 'Nobody can see us like that.' He whispered mischeviously. The rest looked in all direction, nomatter what it was still awkward. 

'Sunglasses anyone?' Eunkwang offered and all of them giggled. 

You elbowed Minhyuk in the ribs as he winced with another smile. He doesn't mind it, as long as you're with him. Even Sungjae was trying hard no to burst into laughter infront of you. 

'We can't continue this forever.' You said while the others tried to make conversation out of space and air- anything to show that they are actually just talking not making up a human tower. 

'I know.' Minhyuk's face fell alittle and you felt guilty bringing it up. You sighed helplessly and he pinched your cheeks unexpectedly. His smile brought calm and happiness, seeing him this close is enough to chase away your helplessness. They can always make up another breakup story for them right? 

'LET'S DANCE!' The DJ exclaimed on the stage but a slow dance started playing. 

'Wait, let's have our love birds to have the first dance shall we?' He continued and your expression hardened immediately. Minhyuk glanced at you and felt an ache in his chest. He doesn't like doing this, touching another woman infront of the girl he loves. But he was left with no choice and that made him really frustrated. Sungjae nodded at him and jerked his head

Please log in to read the full chapter