What my heart tells me to.

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was feeling edgy all over during my schdeule, messing up a few of my lines and having the directors calling for retake so many times. I've already lost count on the times I apologised. I wasn't being me. 

My manager confiscated my cellphone so that I don't get distracted, but he has no idea how it was distracting me already. There was only one thought in my mind, as much as I feel guilty for putting Minhyuk aside for the time being, I wanted Minjung to be fine. 

When my CF shoot was finally over, I slumped into the couch of the dressing room, exhausted over my racing mind. For god sake, just sent me to the hospital. I stood up and saw my manager at the door. He gave me a nod, the nod I was waiting for all these while, the signal to tell me 'Yes, you can go now.' I literally jumped up and dashed towards our car, greeting farewell and thanks to the directors and stylist in the process. 

My own imaginations was scaring the hell out of me. That vivid dream was replaying itself over and over again like a spoilt tape. I had to shake the thought away and started talking to myself. Inside the car, my manager passed me my phone from the driver's seat. 3 new message, two from Minhyuk and one from Sungjae. 

Have your schedule ended? Minhyuk @15:14

you ah, you'll have to make a trip to the hospital with us. Minhyuk @16:04

you, Minjung wishes to see you. Sungjae @ 16:50

My jaws hung open at Sungjae's message. Minjung wants to see me, wait a second doesn't that means she's fine and well? I heaved a sigh of relieve on the spot earning a puzzled look from my Manager who was trying to drive as fast as he could safely. 

I was getting nervous for no reason and started twirling my fingers around each other, playing with them restlessly. Then we finally reached Seoul General Hospital. 

* * * * *

We had to take the carpark entrance to entered the hospital due to the amount of reporters or paparazzi at the main entrance. They must be waiting for any updated news of Minjung, since she was back to star in a new drama and debut as a new actress. That news alone, gained her alot more attention than she already has. 

Btob was waiting outside Minjung's bedroom. Seems like they all came here after their schedule. I raised an eyebrow when I saw all of them and noticed that Sungjae and Minhyuk wasn't around. 

'Did you guys all came here?' I asked.

'Yes, Mr Hong has arranged for our visit since Minhyuk is her boyfriend.' IlHoon replied adding the open and close brackets with his fingers on the word boyfriend. Yes, nobody knew about our behind the stage actual relationship except for the 7 or 8 of us if we include Minjung. I wonder if she chose not to believe it, or she continued to be dellusional. That sounds bad, and I regretted having the thought in my mind. 

'Minhyuk and Sungjae are inside already.' Eunkwang pointed at the door behind me. Right they were waiting outside her room. I twisted the door knob and entered slowly. A curtain was drawn to separated the bed and the entrance just incase any ninja paparazzis wanted to take pictures through the tiny rectangular see-through on the door. You'll never knew the extend they would go just to catch a glimpse. 

I walked quietly over the curtains and saw Sungjae first. He was leaning against the night stand, Minhyuk sat on the chair next to him and there she was, forehead wrapped in bandages and her left foot in a cast. Her expression wasn't exactly joyous upon my arrival and the atmosphere smelled weird too. I exchanged glances at Sungjae but he just kept looking back at Minjung.

I had a bad feeling about this, a feeling so ominous I wanted to run away and pretend I didn't actually have to see this. I fixed my gaze at Minjung but she avoided eye contact and that was when I realised how dearly Minhyuk was holding onto her hand. 

'Minjung..' I s

Please log in to read the full chapter