My Only Love Is YOU.

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sungjae sniffed the bouquet in his hands, contented at his choice of flowers. He wondered if she liked champagne roses. This wasn't exactly how things were supposed to be, but somehow this happened. 

He opened the door lightly, wondering if she was still asleep. No. In fact, there was no one in the room. He sighed and placed the flowers on the night stand. Opening the curtains in a single movement, he smiled as the sunlight bathed him through the wide windows. Glancing at his watch, he slumped into the couch lazily instead. 

Sungjae blinked lazily. He has fallen asleep and he got up immediately and dusted his shirt. 

'You're finally up pig.' She said with a smirk and Sungjae glanced at her night stand, the flowers already arranged neatly in a make shift vase. 

'Yah, Minjung you should watch that foul mouth of yours.' Sungjae scratched the back of his head lazily and yawned loudly before smiling cheekily. Pushing Minjung aside earning a shocked expression from her, he snuggled into her bed and closed his eyes. She watched him and rolled her eyes.

'Unbelievable. Yook Sungjae.' She smiled instead. She watched this young man beside her, grew up since middle school. They were so close and naive then, worrying about nothing. The hardest decision was probably when to sneak out of class to buy popsicles. She rested her chin on her knees and watched him sleep. He wasn't exactly asleep and she was thankful he even came to visit. 

Touching her ankle she sighed and he opened his eyes. 

'You'll do fine.' He said with that smile of his. No matter how, it made her feel so much better with an old friend around. She was told to lay low for a while, it has been a week since Minhyuk's major decision to go public on his relationship. She was jealous. No. Maybe more of envious of you. She mentally cussed herself for making a big fuss of everything. Minhyuk wasn't her already to begin with. Yet she wanted that gamble, if she could turn the tides in her favour. But sadly, she smiled weakly at her plain reflection in the mirror infront, she lost completely. 

'How was the therapy session?' Sungjae sat up and bumped her right knee absentmindedly. 

'Don't make it sound like I have cancer you pig.' She punched him lightly and he fell off bed, exaggerating. She laughed and rolled her eyes again. Old friend indeed. 

'The doctor say walkng shouldn't even be a problem.. but dancing...' She paused for a long while and Sungjae kept his eyes on her. He watched as she touched her ankle lightly, drawing circles with her finger. He know he should choose his words well for now, in case he hurt her feelings even further. He stood up and dusted his jeans. Her eyes followed his movement as he slumped back into the couch. 

'Do you regret giving her up?' She asked suddenly, changing the topic already. But it was something she has always wanted to know. Behind that smile, just exactly how much pain was he hiding?

Sungjae sighed and draped his arm across his face. 'I regretted.' He finally said after a long silence. She played with her toes and buried her face into her knees again. 

'Why didn't you get her back after he was

Please log in to read the full chapter