Dream

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sometimes or most of these days, I really wish that somebody gift me a time machine. So I can travel back to all the good times and replay all the happy moments with Minhyuk over and over again. 

Even though... my happiness is obviously short lived. 

 

Minhyuk held on to my hand before exiting his room which I very much want to sleep in. Everyone was literally sprawling across the living room. Sungjae especially looked like he battled a tiger. I frowned at him as our eyes met. He gave me a defeated sigh and pointed back at Minhyuk before dropping half dead on the couch.

'What happened to that guy?' I squeezed Minhyuk's hand. Minhyuk let out a helpless sigh. 'He had to battle Minjung after we're gone. He is the reason for our hours of peace.' He said and nodded in Sungjae's direction. I laughed. Did not expect that. 

Well as long as I have my time with Minhyuk.. wait a second, why does this feel like I'm the third party instead. Wait no, SHE is the third party. But there must be a way around this right? I don't want us to be enemies or rivals forever... it's just too tiring to hate or dislike someone... 

'Don't worry about her. You're the only one in my mind.' Minhyuk said and everyone else cooed. I blushed naturally. I couldn't stand that sweet talk. He doesn't do that often but once he does, it's unstoppable. My stomach literally went wrecked. 

'What.. is it that obvious what I was thinking about?' I asked pulling a strand of hair. 

'It's all over that pretty face of yours.' Minhyuk replied drawing circles infront of my face. Eunkwang cleared his throat and points at the rest. 'Sunglasses anyone?' 

Laughter broke out even Sungjae was up from the comfy couch wriggling his fingers making 'wooo' sounds at us. You punk. 

'I think your manager will be up soon.' Peniel said peeking through the window. Crap, I forgot about my manager. 

'Don't worry, we told him that a female stylist brought you back to your dorm so they stayed over to settle your schedules. Apparently the party got your some more jobs~' Eunkwang winked. 

I heaved a sigh of relieve almost immediately. 

'Thankyou guys. Seriously.' I bowed with eyes closed. I'm just really glad they are here with me, with us.

Minhyuk walked me to the door and gave me a quick peck on my forehead. 'Goodnight kiss.' He said softly, but I can see his flushing ears under the dim lights. I smiled and touched my forehead lightly before half skipping down the steps to my dorm. 

* * * * * 

My eyes flew open to bright light. I winced and covered my eyes from the sudden blinding source of light. It took me a while for my eyes to get use to it. Crap, I must've overslept again. But it's weird because my manager didn't come and wake me up. I frowned and removed my hands from my eyes slowly. 

I gasped in shock. 

Where the hell am I?! 

I sat up slowly but I was sleeping in a foreign place. Someone moved me here apparently. In a hospital?! Seriously? Who would play such a sick joke on me? Manager Oppa?! 

I glanced around hoping to find someone familiar. But no. Doctors and Nurses were rushing around, but none of them looked me in the eye. Nobody cared if I existed. They were rushing around hurrying here and there, shouting medical jargons to each other. 

I was in shock. I watched as the surgeon assistants pushed a stretcher in my direction. I turned around, I was standing right at the entance

Please log in to read the full chapter