Chapter 31.

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

CEO Hong was pacing up and down in his office when I arrived with my manager and Minhyuk with the rest of the boys. Sungjae glanced at me and I nodded in response. I was trying so hard not to freak out. Minhyuk's face hardened when he saw me, there he goes again, putting all the blame on himself, avoiding eye contact. 

'What the hell is this?!' Hong Seung Sung slammed the remote control on the table as he replayed the recorded video. Nobody said a word, the silence was literally killing me from the inside out. Even the usually noisy Peniel couldn't say a word but only stared at the screen blankly. 

'Mr Hong...' Eunkwang started but was interrupted by Mr Hong. 

'Minhyuk, we've already been receiving alot of calls from medias,' He paused and sighed deeply. 'I don't know if this is going to take a toll on your reputation,' he paused again this time his expression was grim. 'As a group.'

I gasped. That was the worst that could happen and their efforts would be going down the drain just like this? Because of her? I glared furiously at the screen now frozen on her smile. You're the worst. 

Minhyuk's eyes fixated on Mr Hong's desk, I wonder what he was thinking. His expression was unreadable, like he was planning something. Everyone was looking at him with frequent flicker of glances back to me. I looked away. 

'Nonetheless, there's alot of reporters both at her agency and down at our ground floor at the moment, we'll be cancelling all our schedule for the time being. You guys are still rookies, I don't want to take the risk.' He continued looking or glaring blades at all of us. So in other words, we're grounded until Minjung's agency issues an official statement. Honestly I don't fancy calling her by her real name, I felt like she could get to me easier like that - speaking of the devil kind of feeling. I don't like it, thinking of her never fails to awaken my inner fury. 

* * * * *

The following days were the hardest. Not for anyone but for the two of us.

'Don't worry.' He said over the phone the other night. I wanted to cry and to hug him, but two stories apart seems like a whole pacific ocean. Mr Hong had our managers put us on house surveilance 24/7. Just to make sure we don't do anything stupid or make sure that the minority of heartbroken fans wouldn't come and do something stupid to us. Good thing about our apartment - tight security. I bet they'll even let a fly through. 

Please log in to read the full chapter