We’re Late!

It Started With a Dance Battle

Kevin’s POV:

“ATCHOO!” I sneeze.

“Bless you!” both Amy and Yun says without thinking and they look at each other and we start laughing.

We’ve been getting ready at Amy’s house and soon we’re gonna go and pick up Mimi.
I shoot one last glance at the mirror.

 -Finally there’s an opportunity for me to wear this fedora hat-

I press the intercom next to her doorframe.
“Hello? Yes, I would like you to prepare the limo since were ready to go.” I say to Amy’s chauffeur.

-Damn I wish I had a chauffeur too!-

“It will be outside the entrance in five minutes, Kevin.”

“Great!” I smile and finish the “call”.

-Ah, I feel like a rich dude’s kid now. Feels so good!- When I turn around Amy’s glaring (playfully) at me.

“What?” I ask innocently.

“You know, it’s I who live here, not you.”

“Yeah but I’m here all the time so soon your parents might adopt me.” I wink.

“Eww, I can’t imagine having you as a brother!” she wrinkles her nose in disgust and I can’t tell if she’s joking or not.

“Yah! What would be wrong with having me as a brother, huh? Wouldn’t I be a great oppa?”

“More like an unnie!” she sticks her tongue out.

“ you!” I stick mine out too and we look like five year olds who are fighting over a doll or something.

   -We’re so mature, I know.-

Yun giggles and take out her camera. I suppose I have to make it look good on the screen and that means more drama.

”So just ’cause I wanna look good I’m a girl huh?” I grab her handbag -ironical, isn’t it?- from the bed and start hitting her with it, and she laughs like crazy while trying to escape.

No ones POV:

Kevin chases Amy around the room and she jumps up on her bed and grabs a pillow.

“Haha you girly boy you’re so weak!” she teases him when he too grabs a pillow and hit her.

The two start a pillow fight while Yun’s filming the whole thing. Suddenly it turns into a wrestling game and Kevin gets the advantage and pins Amy down on her bed, sitting on her legs to make sure she won’t kick him where it would hurt.

“Who did you say was weak, huh?” he pants, smirking evilly.

Yun stops filming and can’t help but to think that the ending was perfect.
Amy and Kevin suddenly realize what position they’re in and Amy’s cheeks turn bright pink.
The intercom starts beeping and they hear the voice of the chauffeur, telling them that the limo is ready.

“Er.. Guess we should go downstairs then..” Kevin awkwardly says and gets up.

He quickly fixes his fringe, adjusts the hat and walks out of the room before the two girls have time to react. Yun and Amy just look at each other wondering what the hell got into Kevin and hurry after him.

Mimi’s POV:

My doorbell rings. I suppose there’s no way to back out now. I sigh and open the door.

“Hello!” outside I see Yun, Amy and Kevin smiling.

“Wow!” Yun exclaims. I roll my eyes.

“You look very.. girly.” Amy says and shoots a quick glance at Kevin who coughs uncomfortably.

 -What’s up with them?-

“I’m just gonna put my shoes on.” I say.

“No wait!” I look up. Kevin holds up a bag, one that I recognize. “Wear these instead!”

I happily take the bag and put the shoes on. They fit perfectly.

“Duh! I bought the outfit to match the shoes, of course you’re gonna wear them tonight.” He says with his diva-ish tone.

I look down at the clothes and realize that he’s telling the truth, they really do match.  He then continues with a sweet smile.

“They are from now on your special shoes, they’ll give you luck, since you got them from me.”

“Ehum.. yeah… Thank you, Kev.” I sound like don’t care, but I’m actually happy.

We all walk out of the house and they start walking towards the car, as I’m going to lock the door.

-PERFECT-


_____________


So what's Mimi gonna do now, huh? ;o