Fifth Time's the Charm

It Started With a Dance Battle

Amy’s POV:

“So, what are we waiting for? Let’s do it!”

-I’m really excited about this, I hope people will like our dance-

Yunnie and Kevin walks over to the stereo and as she puts in the CD she explains to him which track it is and how the remote works.
Mimi mutters something inaudible while tying her shoelaces.

“What did you say?” She looks up at me.

“Oh, nothing at all!” she smiles cutely at me. –Aigo! So adorable! Makes me wanna pinch her cheeks!-

I start warming my arms up and from the corner of my eye I see her shoot Kevin a death glare. –wait, what did he even do? o.O- Kevin’s got his back facing us so he doesn’t notice.
Yunnie runs over to us and we position ourselves in the middle while Kevin stands right in front of us with his back against the mirror.

“Are you girls ready?” We nod and Kevin starts the camera and holds it with one hand, the other one pointing the remote towards the stereo.

“And, three, two, one!” He starts the song and presses the record button at the same time and the music starts playing.
It’s all going fine until we get halfway through the bridge.. Yunnie trips over her own feet and falls down. Kevin stops filming.
“Sorry guys!” She apologizes and gets up. “It’s okay Yun, let’s just do it again.” Mimi says and we start all over. But once again she manages to make a mistake.
After two more tries she still can’t get it right. –Why did her clumsiness have to show up now!?-

“Why are you like this now? When you did it last Friday you didn’t make any mistakes at all?” Kevin asks her what we’re all wondering.

“Sorry! It’s just that the camera makes me nervous..” –And she’s the one who came up with like 70 % of the chorography-
“Just ignore me then, pretend that I’m not here.” Kevin smiles encouraging at her.

“Woah, I never though the day would come when the attention Kevin would ask someone to ignore him.” Mimi teases him.

“I’m not an attention !” Kevin pouts.

“Yeah I know, just kidding, Kev.”

“Good, ’cause it’s not MY fault that everyone loves looking at me.” Kevin winks and flips his fringe acting like a total diva.

“Anyway, I suggest we get this done before the ballet class comes and kicks us out.” I say.

“True, we haven’t got much time left now. Yun, just relax and you’ll do fine.” Mimi reassures her.

“Yeah, you know what they say: fifth times the charm, right?” Yunnie jokes. She takes a deep breath, probably steadying herself.

“Ready?” Kevin places his finger on the record button.

“Ready!” we three answer in sync.

He starts filming.
I start counting down the minutes in my head, praying nothing will go wrong.

–.. Three minutes left.. Two minutes.. Come on Yunnie don’t fall! One minute… 40 seconds.. 20.. YES!-

-----

Yun’s POV:

After we finished filming Amy called her chauffeur to come and pick us up. So right now we’re in her room. She’s in front of the computer; Mimi’s lounging in an armchairlooking comfortable, with her head resting on one armrest and her feet dangling over the other armrest. Kevin has already occupied her king sized bed.-its amazing how such a small person can take up all that space- I’m sitting next to Amy, and Marshmallow is currently lying under her desk.

She just created a new account, since none of us wanted to have the video on our own account. We had a little “discussion” about it until Kevin grew tired of our “discussion” and suggested (a.k.a. shouted) that we could just make a shared account.
Said and done, we three now share an account with the username “YuAMi”.

“Aaand upload!”Amy says as she clicks on the upload button. “I hope it doesn’t take too long, sometimes Youtube takes FOREVER.”

“Wait, how do you know that?” I ask, raising an eyebrow.
Amy starts fidgeting with her fingers, looking a bit embarrassed.-Oh no, what have she done now?-

“Well you know how much I like to sing..?”

“Yeah.. And..?” Mimi presses on although I can tell by her smile that she already knows.

“So you’ve uploaded videos of yourself singing?” Kevin asks her curiously.

“Ehum.. Well not really MYSELF. I don’t show my face. I don’t want people to recognize me. It’s kinda embarrassing..”

“Why do you even do it then?” I ask.

“Cause Dongho told me I should.”

her too!?-

“He tells that to EVERYONE? Does he like watching videos that much?”

“Well, you know, he likes knitting too so. Kid is just weird.” Mimi states, shrugging her shoulders.

“Yeah, you’re right.” I say. “But Amy, how come we didn’t know about this?” I can’t help but to feel a bit hurt that she didn’t tell us.

“Yeah, why? Aren’t we your BEST friends? You should’ve told us so we could’ve spammed the comment section.” Kevin pouts.

“I’m sorry guys, I didn’t think you’d be interested.”

“Not that I really care, but I forgive you.” Mimi smiles from the armchair. –was that an insult or a try to cheer her up?-

“Well, next time I’ll just upload it on our channel.”

Hm..-

“But then it’ll more be like your channel. So we should all upload something.” I suggest.

“Yeah and then the channel will become SUPER famous, because were all so SUPER talented and then we’ll get SUPER rich and we will never have to go to school again!”

“Great plan, Mimi, you’ve got it all figured out.” I roll my eyes.

“What? I’m half-serious here! Your dancing skills are brilliant” she points at me –Mimi, saying that to ME!? Especially after my fail this afternoon-,” Amy can sing like a goddess”, Amy blushes at her statement, ”and me.. Well I know my popping skills are good enough to at least impress those who can’t pop.” –wow, biggest underestimation ever?-

“Yah, don’t say that, you know your awesome!” Amy compliments Mimi.

“Girls, she just said it to make you feed her ego,” Mimi’s eyes narrows, she’s about to defend herself but Kevin continues, “but on the other hand I can’t really blame you Mimi, you’re insanely good.” He says it like its nothing special, but after hearing Kevin compliment her she immediately lights up.

“Anyway, is the video up yet?” Kevin changes subject while cuddling with Marshmallow, who has joined him on the bed.

Amy turns to the screen again. The answer is written in her face in a millisecond.

“No! Ugh, that’s it, I officially hate youtube for being so slow.”

__________________

Mianhe!!! I at updating! ;___; Well... I promise I'll try to update faster in the future! :o But I can't promise anything, school's a . :/