Undercover Idol

It Started With a Dance Battle

CAPs POV:

Once I’ve calmed down I turn around and face the others. They all stare at me with big eyes. The girls seem really shocked. No wonder though.
Kiseop reach out a hand towards Mimi, as if he wants to comfort her.

-What the heck? Have you lost your mind? Don’t touch her!-

He suddenly stops, and instead he puts his hand in his pocket and sighs.

–Did I just send telepathic waves to him or what? He’s not looking at me so I guess not.. He probably remembered that it’s not safe to touch her-

 
L.Joe once learned that the hard way, setting an example for the rest of us. I wince mentally, thinking about the pain L.Joe must’ve felt the time she kicked him in his…

“You, hit, him.” Amy says.

She’s now looking at me, no longer in Kevin’s arms. I smile at her.

“Of course, that’s what that ing creep deserved for touching you.”

“It looked ing awesome!” Mimi grins at me, already over the whole incident.

“Thank you guys”, Yun’s eyes are filled with gratitude, “.. if you wouldn’t have come-”

“Let’s not think about that.” Dongho interrupts her, as if he doesn’t want to imagine it.

 -Hell, I don’t wanna do that either-

“Okay. I think we’ve all learned a lesson here.” L.Joe says and we look at him wondering what he’s talking about. “We should NEVER, EVER let these cute girls dance alone again.”

Kevin’s POV:

A few minutes later everything’s back to normal. We all dance together in our own little circle and they seem to have forgotten the incident.

“I’m just gonna go to the restroom.” I explain to Amy who is dancing next to me.

She just smiles and nods, showing me that she’s heard me. L.Joe and I get eye contact and he grins at me. I make my way through the crowd of dancing teens, towards the DJ.

“Hey.. I wonder if you could play a song for me in ten minutes?”

“It’s not a rock song is it? It’s something you can dance too?” he asks suspiciously.

“No, no rock song! I actually know a couple of girls who’s made a choreography to it, and they wanna show it.” 

“Oh, I see, then I guess there’s no problem. Which one?”

I tell him the title, there’s no need for the name of the group since everybody knows the song.

“It’s already on my playlist.” He clicks a few times and smiles. “Now I’ve changed it so it’ll play in ten minutes.”

“Great! Thank you!”

I hurry back to the others smiling cheerfully.

Idols POV:

I know its not the smartest thing to do for me, to go out, without even telling anyone. But my friend texted me and I figured I’ve been so stressed out lately so I deserved a break, a chance to be normal.

-Of course I’m in disguise, I wouldn’t want any crazy fangirls attack me in HERE. There would be NO escape. I’d probably die..-

We’re on the second floor of the club. It’s like a balcony so we sit by a table and look out over the crowd of dancing people. It’s amazing how they rented it to let underaged get a chance to dance LEGALLY at a place like this. Events like this should be held more often.
I spot a group of guys and girls, dancing together in a circle. It almost looks like they’re battling. A short girl with a black cap is right now in the middle, popping and making the others laugh at her creativity. She’s good.

“What are you looking at?” my friend asks. I realize I’ve been spacing out.

“Over there, you see the ones standing in a circle?”

“Oh, yeah… Hm.. The girl in white is kinda hot!” I smack his head.

He’s such a ert. But he’s still funny. And still my friend after all that’s happened.

 –I mean, I’m an idol now, I barely have time for friends anymore..-

“What was that for?” He laughs. “It’s the truth and I know you agree!”

-Well of course she’s good looking. But still that’s not all there is to a girl-

Suddenly, MY GROUP’S song starts to play! I smile like crazy and everyone on the dance floor seems excited too. I can see some people trying (and failing) to do a few of the dance moves. I look back to the group and see that the three girls are now dancing in synch. I grab my cell phone and start filming them. They’re REALLY GREAT at dancing! The choreography is amazing. I feel my whole body itching to try their dance. But I have to sit still, or else the video is gonna .

“You know, it’s illegal to film people like that.” My friend states.

“They should feel honored that I like their dance.”

“Woah, someone’s all high and mighty, but I bet they’d throw themselves at you if they knew that you were here.” He jokes.

“Maybe…” I answer absentmindedly, too absorbed by the three girls moving to OUR song.

Somehow I’m really proud that the song that we made inspired them. Now some people around them have stopped dancing and watch as they dance. The song ends, and everyone around them applauds, making the girls look rather embarrassed as they realize that people were watching them. I chuckle to myself and stop filming.

“Hey, does my disguise look okay?”

“Yeah of course it does, do you see any crazy girls trying to rip your clothes off? Why do you even wonder?” he asks, looking confused.

“Cause I suddenly feel like dancing.” I answer and get up, walking down to the girls.


_________

I'm so sorry!! I haven't updated in forever (or at least that's what it feels like >.<) and I'm a horrible author. Anyway I noticed that I've gotten one more subscriber, YAY, seven subscribers without any or written (yet, LOL JK we'll see about that!). If I reach ten I'll write out all of you guys. ^^

Sooo... Who's the mystery-guy? ;D


And if anyone cares, I'll explain what the girls wears.

Yun wears a black, simple dress, with sleves to her elbows. It's quite loose around her bust and waist, but tight over her and the sleves are tight aswell. She has white leggings (she can pull it off since she has slim, long legs)

Amy wears a short white, tube dress with silver sequins forming tiger-stripes (don't ask me) and liquid, black leggings.

Mimi wears a black top, which is like a v-necked t-shirt with a silver print, skinny black jeans, the silver adidas shoes, and a black cap.

So yes, Amy's the one the idol's friend was checking out. :p


I might tell you in the next chapter, or maybe not..? Hehe...

And btw, if you like the story, please do subscribe! ^^