the Humiliating Defeat of the Princess of Knitting

It Started With a Dance Battle

Amy’s POV:

“I really need to sit down, these shoes are killing my feet!” I shout into CAPs ear, he looks at me, nods..

-oh the strong, silent type, me like-

..and signals to the others. They all get the point and once they’ve gathered around me, I gesture towards my feet, pout and start walking towards the sofas.

 “Feels so good to sit down!” I exclaim as I launch myself onto the sofa.

“Except for the fact that you’re lying down.” L.Joe states. I ignore his comment.

 -Like he could handle walking in these high heels!-

“Yeah, yeah. Scoot over,” Dongho arrogantly says, waving his hand dismissively, “make room for the king of the dance floor!”

“Don’t you mean the princess of knitting?” Yun mocks.

“Well you know I happen to enjoy knitting, it calms me down.” He says, sounding slightly offended.

-Sensitive much?-

 “Oh~, is this a lovers quarrel were witnessing here? Hehe.”

“Watch your tongue!” Dongho glares at CAP who lies comfortably all over an armchair.

The sudden attack from Dongho takes CAP by surprise but he starts fighting back, making Dongho lose the advantage of the surprise element.
 They start wrestling, and soon end up on the floor. Everyone’s trying to contain their laughter and Kiseop even films with his cell phone.

-Hm.. Déjà vu..?-

“Now, this is getting intimate…!”

Hehe that position reminds me of that fanfic I read the other night.. Was it an EunHae fic?-

“Yun, he’s cheating on you!” Kevin shouts in fake surprise.

“Which one of them?” Yun asks, and everybody starts laughing.

CAP manages to get Dongho in a headlock while Dongho’s just flailing helplessly with his arms.
When CAP winks at Yun while rubbing his knuckles against Dongho’s head, taking the joke a step further,  the laughing escalates.

“Wait…Hahaha! Yun and CAP? Hah, what have I missed?!” L.Joe manages to squeeze out, clenching his stomach, trying to suppress his laughter.

“I think we’ve all missed something here! And hahaha, Dongho, that face is just PRICELESS.” Mimi empathizes the last word as she points at him.

It’s true, he looks all squished up. He flashes her an irritated look, struggles to get out of CAPs grip, and fails. I’m not surprised.

-CAP really has strong arms.. Strong, y arms. Aish, Wong Amy, snap out of it!.-

“Yah! Let me gooo! HYUUNG!”

“Ehe, oops, forgot!” CAP lets go with an apologetic look.

Dongho immediately fixes his hair.

 “I hate it when people touch my hair!” he mutters under his breath. He gets up from the floor and sits down next to me.

“I guess I should have thought twice about attacking someone who goes to the gym five times a week.”
“Yeah, you really should’ve.” I chuckle.

“Yah! This was your fault from the beginning. If you would’ve moved I wouldn’t have gotten my hair messed up.” He punches my arm lightly.

“I’m sorry~.” I use my aegyo, which makes him smile.

“You’re forgiven.”

Kiseops POV:

“My stomach hurts from all the laughing.” L.joe says, “It feels like I’ve been doing sit-ups five minutes straight.”

“That’s good then,” I chuckle, “you’ve found a new way of working out.”

“Haha yeah, just leave the entertainment to Dongho and CAP and I’ll have as perfect abs as you in no time.” L.Joe flashes me a smile.

I chuckle.
 He turns to look at the others, his eyes staying at Yun and Amy who are chatting happily

–What’s he thinking about?-

“Ey, Yun, now that you actually have a space designated for dancing,” L.Joe nods towards the dance floor, “can’t you show us the routine we were talking about the other day?”

“Eh, no? It’s not even the right song.”

“Can’t you just do it anyway? There’s still a beat.”

“But it’s not the right beat...duh.” Mimi answers.

Amy just sits there giving L.Joe an ‘are you stupid?’-look.

“But if they play the right song, will you promise to show us?” Kevin asks, making puppy eyes.

-Aish, is he a guy or a girl?-

“Yeah sure.”

–knowing Mimi that probably translates to “No way.”-

Suddenly Amy gets up. Yunnie, Mimi, come!” She grabs them by their wrists and drags them to the dance floor.
–Mimi did not look too amused..-
I think to myself and chuckle.

L.joe looks at me questioning.

“No, it’s nothing.”

“I bet they won’t show us anyway. I mean, even if the song comes on they’ll just pretend it’s not the right one.” CAP says from his armchair.

He doesn’t act like he cares whether they show us or not, just stating the fact. I have to agree.
-I’ve known Mimi for so long and she’s always talking about her dancing but still I’ve only seen her do improvised popping routines while laughing any sort of compliment away..-

“I’ve got a plan.” Kevin states, making us all look at him. Even CAP looks interested.

-Hah, I knew he was just acting cool before!-

Kevin smiles mischievously.

“We ask the DJ to play the right song.”

“That would be a great plan, but we don’t even know which song it IS.” I explain. Dongho rolls his eyes.

-Aish, Kevin..-

“Hell, I got my hopes up for nothing!” L.Joe face palms.

“You guys, who are not as close to them as I am..” Kevin starts explaining –since when are you closer to them than I am!?- “.. Might not know it, but I do. Yun told me last month but I bet she’s forgotten that by now.”

He leans back into the sofa and crosses his arms with a smug smile on his face.

“Yes!” L.Joe gets up looking excited. “What are you guys waiting for? PALLI PALLI!”