The Night CAP Confessed His Love to Kevin..

It Started With a Dance Battle


L.Joe’s POV:

-WOW!-

“This is sooo cool!”

-I thought the limo was cool on the outside, but the inside is freaking awesome! So big! And, are these seats made of real leather?-

I’m not the only one surprised. CAP’s mouth is slightly open and his eyes are as round as mine. Dongho too, who haven’t hung out a lot with Amy outside the school and therefore mustn’t have seen the inside of her limo, is wide eyed. We three explore the whole inside, making the others snigger.

“What? I know you three”, I point at Mimi, Yun and Kevin, “were just like us the first time you got to ride it!”

“Maybe.. But we were eight years old, you guys are like sixteen.” Kevin replies.

“OMG LOOK THERE’S A COCKTAIL CABINET!” CAP suddenly opens a little cupboard, showing us various bottles of fine liquor.

“Oh, I didn’t even know there was one!” Amy says, sounding surprised for real. Everyone turns their heads and look at her.

“What?” She asks.

“How the hell could you not know?” I ask her.

“I don’t know... It’s not like I need it anyway…. OH HELL NO CAP, DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!”

I quickly look at CAP, he’s holding a whiskey bottle, looking guilty.

“But I’m thirsty!” he replies, trying to look innocent but failing, causing us all to laugh. 

-That was the lamest excuse ever!-

“Seriously, CAP, if you’re gonna lie, make it good.” Mimi, the master herself, states.

-Oh I wonder what this button is for..? Only one way to find out- I press the button.

Ayo!
Finally!
Is this what you've been waiting for? (brand new GD)


“Aish L.Joe, you can’t keep your fingers in control, can you?” Amy exclaims.

Is it just me or did that sound really wrong?-

Since Kevin and Yun starts chuckling, I guess not.

“I’m sorry! Uuh.. How do you turn it off?” I start scanning the buttons next to me wondering which one’s the right one.

 –So many. >.< what are they all for anyway?-

“No don’t turn it off!” Mimi protests as she and Yun are “dancing” to the song, mimicking. I chuckle as Yun points at Dongho at the “You’re my heaaartbreaker!”-part, making him look rather awkward. When the rap starts, CAP immediately raps the first line.

“Nado eodiseo kkullijin anheo!”

Without thinking, I rap the second line.

”Ajik sseulmanhan geol jukji anhasseo!”

Dongho joins us.“Neohana ttaemune manggajin mom, sarajin kkum motchatneun mam!”

Somehow, we all start singing/ screaming like maniacs; I swear the people on the streets can hear us.

-Not that we give a ! :D-

Neon naega shiltago iyuga mwonyago!
Jasininneun nipyojeongi modeungeol malhaejwo seulpeugehae!
Geuraedo jotago, gihoereul dallaedo!
Hanbeon doraseon nimoseup chagaun geu nunbichi shireoyo…
No~, no!!
You're my heart heart heart heart heartbreaker! naega mwoljalmotaenneunji!
You're my heart heart heart heart heartbreaker! No way~, no way~!

The whole ride continues with us singing along to every song. It’s really funny when we point at and pretend to sing to each other. One of the most hilarious part must’ve been when CAP pointed at Kevin while singing,

“Bounce to you, Bounce to you! My heart is beating so fast that it can’t be caught by you~ Break it down toyou, down to you, if my heart can’t have you, then it’ll stop!”

Kevin’s facial expression was priceless!

Anyway so the limo stops, Amy turns off the music. No one says a word.

–Honestly I don’t wanna go yet, not now when were having so much fun-

“Well.. Thanks for the ride Amy really, and tell your chauffeur thank you too.” Kiseop thanks her.

“It was nothing, I mean, what are friends for?” She smiles.

“True, true.” He says and gets up. He hugs Kevin.

“Bye, see you on Monday.”

He then hugs Amy and Yun and as he hugs Mimi too, my eyes widen in shock.

-NOOOO! DON’T DO IT!-

He too seems to realize his mistake as he quickly lets go of her, looking scared as hell.

“Sorry, I forgot!” he apologizes.

“Nah, its okay I mean you guys helped us back then.” She just shrugs.

WHAT THE HELL!? So unfair!-

He smiles and gets out. Dongho and CAP also get out after hugging them. I’m the only one left now. I hug Kevin quickly, and then move on to Amy, thanking her for the ride. As I hug Yun goodbye I smell her shampoo or perfume or something, whatever it is it smells good..

-Okaay, random me. I must be getting tired-

 I look at Mimi, eyeing her suspiciously.

“Seriously, L.Joe, I won’t do anything. Stop being such a .” She rolls her eyes.

The others chuckle.

“Whatever.” I answer and hug her tightly. She seems shocked. I let go, grinning at her.

“Yah! I never said you could crush me!” She looks irritated.

“What?” I ask innocently.

“Do you want me to kick you again!?”

“Hell no!” I exclaim and quickly get out of the limo.

Now everyone laughs at me.

-Woho. Not, well it was worth it. I don't want L.Joe junior to be in that kind of pain EVER again-

“Bye bye guys, see you!” Yun waves from inside the limo.

“Yeah see you, and thanks once again for the ride Amy.” Kiseop smiles and we start walking towards his house.

I hear the limo drive away and Kiseop opens the door and we all hurry inside. Just the short walk from the street to his house was a bit chilly. Can’t even imagine how frozen our limbs would’ve been if we’d had to walk all the way..

“I’m gonna shower first, guys. Dancing made me sweaty.” Kiseop says as he kicks of his shoes in the hall.

“Yeah, we know, I can smell you from over here.” Dongho pretends to be disgusted and pinches his nose as in trying to avoid inhaling the “stench”.

“I love you too.” Kiseop says and sends Dongho a blow kiss as he walks up the stairs.

Dongho chuckles and we take of our shoes.

“This was a quite interesting night.” Dongho states as we walk up to Kiseop’s room, waiting for him to return from the shower.

“Are you kidding me? It was intense man, intense. CAP even beat a guy up!” I grin at CAP.

“I just punched him, that’s all.” CAP defends himself, “besides he deserved it after laying his filthy hands on her..”

“Ohh, someone’s over protective.” Dongho teases him.

“Yah! You want me to put you in a headlock again?” CAP threatens him. That wipes the smirk out of Dongho’s face.

-Hehehe-

“Didn’t think so.” CAP chuckles. “Anyway, you guys helped them out too right so I don’t get why you’re all acting like I’m different just ’cause I punched him. I mean you”, he points at me, “pushed the guy so he fell backwards, right?”

“Yeah but still, I didn’t look like the freaking hero of an action movie.” I reply.


_____________

This somehow ended up being only in L.Joe's POV, I hope you don't mind. ^^

And I'm so happy cause I finally have 10 subscribers! :D I shall celebrate this with champagne and-... On second thought, I have school tomorrow and homework..:P


EDIT: Haha, it seems that we lost a subscriber after this chapter... oh well. *erases the name off the list*
(Pshhyeah, look at her... saying "I" and "my" when she insists that it's our fanfic...)  /Co-author Piratunge


But anyway here, as I promised. ^^ And I typed it all in so if there's any mistakes, MIANHE, GOMEN, DUI BU QI! >.<


SOOfyn-

pured-lite

ShinoKouba

piscedog

AnnyLe06

Meldina

BeautifulHangover 

classiccrime

missmomentai



Thank you guys for subscribing! :D

And sorry for the misleading title, me and my co-author are evul. xD