9

the right mistake I made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's pov


I can't believe he just said that.

Umma's mouth gaped opened, her eyes widened in shock. Of course! What kind of mum would act normal when they heard about their son's life!

I groaned and quickly walked to my mum, tried to explained,
"No umma, don't hear him! I never--"

"Kyaaah! Really?? He's that great on bed?? Ahh you don't say! It runs in our family's genes anyway~" umma said proudly while patting hyukjae's shoulder.

What.

"What?! No, umma! I didn't!"
I snapped at her.

"Aish why don't you be a grown up and act like mr--i'm sorry what's your name?" She turned to hyukjae and smiled.

"I'm Lee Hyukjae, maam. It's a pleasure to meet you" hyukjae bowed to my mum. I raised an eyebrow. He could act like that too, huh?

"Ah yes, yes, Hyukjae-ssi, me too. See, hae, baby. Why don't you learn mr.hyukjae over here, being honest with your mum! I'm a cool mum! I'll provide your condoms if you don't have one!"

I widened my eyes.
WHAT THE--
"Umma!! I'm not a highschooler!!! I can buy condoms on my own!!" Hyukjae smirked at me and i realized my own words.
"W--wait,NO! I mean i didn't need any condoms!! I didn't do anything anyway!!" I nearly gasped to said all those things.

"Yes, he loved it when we did it without anything between us~" hyukjae said to my mum cassually.

"Aigoo my son!!! I understand your feelings! Condoms reduced the hotness,really" umma rolled her eyes while talking to hyukjae.

"WHAT??!!! NO!!!"
I groaned desperately.
Hyukjae nods his head furiously while glancing at me, holding his laugh. Then my mum's cellphone rang. She raised her hands, told us to shut up and picked up the phone.

"Hello? Aish yes honey i'll go home now. Hey, Listen! I just met our future son in law, he's cool!"

I widened my eyes.
Not appa too!!!

"No, i'm not trolling around, i really did meet him! I saw them kissing earlier!" She giggled.

I walked to my mum, tried to eavesdroping my parents' conversation, but then i felt hyukjae's arms hugging me from behind.

I slapped his arms, pushed him away and glared at him, mouthed "i'll get back to you later" but he just smiled and replied "i can't wait". I rolled my eyes and tried to eavesdroped on my mum's again but she already hang up the phone.

"Aishh your dad really a big baby. He can't stand being left by me that long!"

"Well of course, if he's wife is a beauty like you" hyukjae said.
I rolled my eyes. Flirting to an ahjumma, huh?

"Ah, such a great guy! Oh, and my husband said you two have to come by to our house this weekend--"

"What?! No umma i have--"

"--and he don't accept any excuses. So, we'll meet again this weekend, hyukjae-ssi"
She said to hyukjae.

Hyukjae smiled and bowed to her.
"We'll be there. Send my regards to mr.Lee"

I widened my eyes. What?! No!!

"Of course. See you later Hyukjae-ssi. And you too son!" She hugged me and ruffled my hair, before went out of my office happily.

Now we left alone in my office. I walked to my desk, don't want to give him any chance to do something to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter