37

the right mistake I made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyukjae's pov


"Why your bandage already gone?"
The doctor raised his eyebrows questioningly when i opened my shirt.

Yes, i did removed the bandages by my self before i went to shower this morning. Well, it's full of my sweat anyway. And donghae's sweat. That fish. That hot, steamy, cute fish.

Ugh! How dare him making me and frustated at the same time like this!

Seeing me in a deep thought, the doctor didn't dare asking any further. He fake a cough and started examines my wound.

"Well, it's already perfectly healed! I'll just clean it up and you're good to go, Mr.Lee"

I nodded, let him do his job and thanked him before taking my leave.

"I'm glad you're already perfectly healed, Master"
Kangin bowed at me while i'm about to entered the car.

"How's the drug dealer? You guys found them already?"

Kangin nodded.
"They're already got what they deserves. Even police can't find any of their pieces of hair right now"

I nodded and went to sit on the back of the car.
kangin sat beside the driver and turned to me.
"Where are we going now, Master Lee?"

I looked outside.
If donghae didn't ask me to left him alone, or if he said that he has a feeling for me, i'd love to go back to his apartement right now and make love to him all day long.
Wait, maybe he did go to his office to work? That workaholic. No way he's absent only because a soreness in his perfect .

Oh, that squishy .

I nearly drools when kangin asked me again,
"Master..?"

I fake a cough and told him,
"Basecamp. I've got to catch up with our organization. Any job requested from any company? Or trouble when i'm gone?"

"Oh yes Master, i was about to tell you that we have a request from a big company. It's a newly formed real estate company, but it grows really fast and now they have almost 10 hotels and resorts in South Korea. They're asking us to guard their 10th resort opening party in Jeju island and asked some of our people to become their security, the contract is they'll hired our people as long as the resort's business run smoothly"

"Well, that's pretty great. How much they're offering?"

"They said 10% of the resort's benefits per month. In fact, the C.E.O, Mr.Cho, specially invited you to come to the opening party to pay the first 10% as a sealed of contract"

"Hmm.. Pretty generous. Put it on my schedule"

Kangin noted on his tab as our car moved into the building which i called our basecamp.
Kangin opened the door and i stepped out, saying,
"And.. Go move all my things from Lee Donghae's apartement to my flat"

"Eh? Why?! Didn't you live together with him? Are you breaking up?? Did he reject you?? Did you--"

I shot him a deathg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter