38

the right mistake I made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Donghae's pov



I woke up with the most uncomfortable feeling. Damn, what is wrong with my bed?! Ugh. I glanced at the empty spot beside me, and pouted.

Oh. That's it.

That mafia.

He's not here anymore.

But hey, so what?! He doesn't belong here. He insisted to live here because of his wound. That's it. And.. I don't want him here. Right?

....

I shook my head.

Just focused on your work today, hae. That way you won't think about him.
Wait, it's weekend. Aaarghh. Whatever! I remember i have these business trip that i can focused on. He's already gone, and you shouldn't have to be confused about all those mafia-loves-feelings-thingy.

*DING DONG*

Huh?
A guest in the morning?
Might be the newspaper guy.

I got up from my bed, walked lazily to the door and opened it. But then i widened my eyes when a face leaned closer and a pair of lips pressed on mine.

Hyuk..jae?

I blinked, while he kissed me slowly.

W-wait.

Hyukjae pulled away,
"I love you" he said to me, and i only stood there like a retard, didn't even say anything until hyukjae rolled his eyes, saying, "Whatever" and walked into his own flat.

Ugh. My stomach.

-------------------


Hyukjae's pov



I cursed lightly as i entered my flat. Ugh. What the hell was i thinking?! Kissing him out of nowhere. He doesn't love you, hyukjae! Even he's so cute when you kissed him earlier, he's just standing there, didn't say anything back to you. So yeah. Stupid move you did back there.

"AARGHH!!" I pulled my hair desperately, then i heard gasped on the living room.

There, heechul hyung was in the middle of a with his lover, donghae's employee. Lucky me they still have their boxers on.
Tsk. How dare them doing it on my sofa, in the middle of my heart's crisis like this?! I glared at them, walked to the sofa, insisted to sat between them, makes heechul hyung cursed and threatened to kill me, but i just picked the remote control, the tv and set it to the maximum volume.

"Yahh!! Monkey, do you wanna die?!!" Heechul hyung about to reached my collar but then hangeng held him, whispered something to him.

"Wh--REALLY?!!" Heechul hyung gasped.

Ugh. What were they talking about.

"Ssshh! Let's just go to your room" Hangeng said, and heechul hyung pecked the top of my head without saying anything, then follow his lover to the room.

I sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter