4

the right mistake I made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae's pov


I sat on the centre of the office, stared at the company's ceo, an old man who's kneeled in front of me.

"So. You have our work, but not willing to pay. You know what comes next?"
I spoke softly, yet it became like some warning.

He wiped his sweats off his forehead, my pupils held him down around him.
"I-i'll hand you the money in a week! I have it--"

"LIAR!"
I barked. He looked down, sweating even more.

"I know you lost pretty good amount of money last week on the dirty bet"

He widened his eyes.

"Now you only have two options. Choose it wisely" i stood up and walked to him.

"One, hand your company to us, or two.." I raised my shoulder, glanced at my pupils. "..die?"

He looked at me in horror, and suddenly hugged my knees.
I sighed.
Here we go again.
Either he will beg me to kill him faster or he will say that he still has kids and all..

"No! Please!! I have three kids!!" He cried.

See?

My pupils pulled him off me and held him.
I shrugged my shoulders and walked passed him,
"You shouldn't asked for our help if you're not ready for the consequenses"

I walked to the door and turned to face him again,
"Oh by the way, your kids and wife must love the fact that you have a bunch of in your other apartement too"
And i left the place.

Kangin caught up with me, and i asked him my next schedule.

"Lee's company, master"

Oh, yeah, the success-under-the-parent's-shadow. I wanna see this guy first, maybe he's just a brat that only run the company because his dad told him to. Might become a bigger problem than the old man earlier, if i work for him.

"Fine, drive me there"

---------


Donghae's pov


"Here's the proposal you asked, mr.lee" one of my worker hand me a folder.

I accepted it, read it for a flash, and frowned.
"Well, It took you long enough to do it, but still not as good as my nephew's writings. Do it again"
I handed it back to her and she gasped, apologized, before walked outside my office with her in-the-urge-of-crying face.

What now? It WAS bad. I need a pretty good proposal to get the  project.

I stood up, loosened my muscle since i've already work since last night, and walked to the coffee maker on the corner of my office to make one. Well, no one can make a perfect coffee for me, so i decided i put the machine there for me to make it myself.

"Making a girl cry, while enjoying a coffee in the office alone. What a great boss"
A voice.

Huh?
Who dare walking into my office without even knocked the door?

I ignored the voice and kept making my coffee.
"Walk out, knock the door, and came in. Maybe i'll hear what you're gonna say"

I looked outside, watching the traffic while sipping my coffee.

"What?! Did you just order me around?!" The voice seems annoyed.

Wait a minute. Where did i ever h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter