13

the right mistake I made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyukjae's pov



"No i'll use my car, and you use yours" donghae said, while we're about to go to his parents' house.

"But we're boyfriends,baby~ we have to go there together.. Your parents might think something happened to our life if we do that~"

He glared at me and hissed,
"There are no such things between us anyway!"

I chuckled.
"Aw don't be dissappointed. We can do it now before we're going..come on, let's go back to your bedroom"

"Yah! No way!"

"You don't like doing it on bed? We can do that on the way there in the car, i'll call my driver. He might hear us later, but well--"

"STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!!" He covered his ears cutely and i can't help but laughed. He pushed me out off his flat and he locked the door, sighed, then walked after me.
"Fine we use my car"

I smiled and followed him to the lobby, why he called the vallet to bring his car to the front. When his car came, the driver bowed to us and donghae was about to enter the driver seat, but i held his wrist.

"What now?" He hissed.

"Let your boyfriend drive, baby~" i circled my arm around his waist and turned him over so i can entered the driver seat. Donghae pouted and stomped his feet, but then instead of sitting beside me, he sat on the backseat, so i look like his driver.

"What are you doing?" I glared at him.

He seems enjoyed it, and said, "Come on, driver, to my parents' house" he gave orders like i'm a real driver and held his own laughter.

I glared at him but then i smirked.
"Fine then~ i'll be your driver, but instead of going to your parents house, i'll 'ride' you to the wonderful if you really sit there"

He widened his eyes, muttered 'ert' and moved to the front seat beside me.

I chuckled.
How can he's being so cute like that?

------------------

Donghae's pov



Why am i going with this ert on the first place? I glared beside me, saw him smirking while driving.
Oh yeah. It's because he said he'll stripped and do naughty thing in my room if i left him.

I the radio to filled the silence, and a R n B song played. Hyukjae seems enjoyed the music and started to sing along, and i quite impressed with his rap skill.

"Hey baby, tell me the direction to your parents' house" he said and continued humming the song.

"Stop calling me baby! And slow down! We almost near the turn--YAH!! That was the turn we should've take!!"
I panicked since if we passed it, we have to take a long way to turned around and back to that way.

"Relax, we can turn around~"

"But the turn back is still far away!!" I snapped at him.

"Sshh~ just sit and enjoy the ride~" he put his one hand to my cheek and rubbed my lips with his thumb.

I pried his hand and looked away, felt my cheeks heated. "J-just drive"

He chuckled.
"Aww come on baby, we've done more than just 'touching' before~ why you're blushing only becau
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter