26

the right mistake I made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae's pov


I winched in pain when i woke up. Ugh. It's not that hurt, but i went through a long surgery and the anesthesy still makes my head spinning.

I held my head and looked at the bandages all over my chest and stomach. Damn that drug dealers.
If it weren't because of them, i already have fun with my fish.
I smiled when i remember the scene on his flat.
Oh he fell for me already, i'm sure of that.

"Master"
Kangin knocked the door and i told him to came in.

"Have you heard anything from the people who chased those drug dealers?" I asked, and kangin shook his head.

"Our people nearly got their tracks, but then the polices went through the same tracks, so we can't move freely"

I clicked my tounge. Those drug dealers need more than polices. The court and jail were so less hurts than if we caught them and punish them with our way.

"--oh and..yesterday mr.Lee came by, asking for you" kangin continued.

I smiled immediately.
"Really? He's looking for me??" I can't help but felt so happy, but then controlled my face when kangin looked at me like i'm some kind of weirdo.

"Yeah..but as you said before, he can't go near you. So i didn't let him pass"

I nodded.
"Yep. You did the right things. I can't let him near me when those drug dealers clearly still running around out there"

"Is he that important to you, master? Usually people do that to their children..or wife--"

"Shut up.. It's up to me who i want to protect. Just makes sure no one knows that Lee donghae ever related to me" i looked away.

"Sure. I'll do it. And since we've around that subject.." Kangin looked at his cellphone, "our people out there caught a suspicious guy who's monitoring you all day. But they are sure he's not one of the drug dealers"

I frowned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter