30

the right mistake I made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's pov


I helped hyuk walking back to my bed, sat him on the edge of the bed and i was about to stood up when hyukjae held my wrist and pulled me closer, until my face was merely an inch from his. I stared at his plump lips.

"Hey two lovers over there! C'mere! How can you don't give a guest some drink?!"
I heard heechul hyung's voices.
Damn it.

I stood up, pulled my hand from hyuk and walked out of the room. And there, i saw heechul hyung sat on hangeng hyung's lap, kissing him like there's no tomorrow.

"Ugh, go back to your room" i rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen counter to make some drinks.

I saw heechul hyung whispered to hangeng hyung and giggled like a . Okay, ew. But then i heard him moan.

W-what?

I looked at the couple, and widened my eyes when heechul hyung hovered on top of hangeng hyung, practically humping his hips on my secretary.

Hangeng hyung's arms were around his waist, then moved down to his... I gulped. Heechul hyung moaned even more as hangeng hyung kissing the crook of his neck and with the yelped sound of heechul hyung, i knew that hangeng hyung just squeezed his buttcheeks.

Damn. Why i felt.. Hot?!

I shook my head and walked to them.

"Y-yah!! Hyungs!! D-don't do those kind of things on my flat!!!"
I snapped at them and they both looked at me. Heechul hyung smirked at me but then rolled his hips on hangeng hyungs, makes him moaned.

"Ugh!" I looked away and went to my room, locked it and covered my ears.

"Hae? What's up?"

I looked up and saw hyukjae on my bed, frowned at me.
I pointed to him.
"Y-you!!! This is all your fault!"

"What? What's up baby?" He frowned even more.

"Don't you dare 'baby' me! There, outside, your hyung about to have with my secretary!! In my flat!! On my ing sofa!!" I practically screamed at him.

"Oh" he chuckled and reached the magazine on the night stand. And start reading.

"What the--" i walked to him and grabbed the magazine from him. "Yah!! Go tell your hyung to do that on your flat!!!"

"But i can't hardly walk, hae~"

I pouted, but then i heard a loud moans from outside. Oh no no no, oh God please don't make them stained my sofa!!!

"Ahh!! Hangeng, so good~"
I blushed as i heard heechul hyung's voices. He kept moaned and moaned. Ugh.. I felt my lower body reacts. I bit my lips and pulled hyukjae's hand.
"Tell them to stop! Please!" I whined.

Hyukjae smiled and asked me to helped him stood up, then walked him to the door.

"Uhm.. Is-is it okay we interrupted like this?" I felt unsure when he was about to unlocked the door.

"Oh believe me, it's fine"

We opened the door, and i closed my eyes, don't want to see any inappropriate things.

"Yah hyung! Cut it out and go back to my flat! Stop teasing my hae!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter