roses are red, violets are blue

the right mistake I made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's pov


Oh hell.

I stunned, still holding the cellphone.

But then i gasped when a pair of hands sneaked around my waist from behind.
"Where were we?"
Hyukjae's husky voice whispered in front of my ear.

I pried his hands and glared at him.
"YAH!! It's all your fault!!! Ugh!!!"
I walked to the sofa and unconciously hugged the huge nemo plushie, while thinking. What the hell am i going to do?! Umma wants me to bring this ert to them?! No way!! 

Wait. Tomorrow i still have work. I can use it as an excuse. I just have to tell umma that i can't go to their house because i have meetings till midnight. Okay. That'll be it.

"What's my fault~? Making you turn on..?" Hyukjae walked to me, smirking.

I glared at him and threw the huge nemo plushie at him.
"I'm going home!"
I ran out of my office and went into the elevator.

"Yah!! Wait--"

Before he reached the elevator, i succesfully closed the door and pressed the lobby floor.
Ha-ha!
On your face!

DING!

I smiled. Finally i can get my peace now. I walked out of the elevator and went straight to my car, told my driver to drive home immediately.

Once i arrived to my apartement, i dismissed the driver since he's the driver from this apartement that i hired while i'm here, then told him to picked me up tomorrow morning. I sighed and went up to my flat. Hope tomorrow i won't meet that ert again.

-------------------


Hyukjae's pov


I watched as the cute guy's car moving, walked into my car and said to kangin to followed them. I glanced at the huge plushie in my arm, and chuckled. He's cute. Really cute. Not the plushie, but that donghae.

When his car drove into a luxury apartement nearby, i smiled. So he's not living with his parents. Well i knew his parents' house since i knew his dad. I glanced at the apartement. Pretty nice.

"Bring me to the marketing office, kangin-ssi"

"Marketing office, sir?" Kangin frowned.

"Yup. Seeing this apartement makes me think that my place kind of boring"


--------------

Next morning~


Donghae's pov


I was just finished taking a bath when i heard the door bell rang. Must be the newspaper. But why he bothered rang the bell?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter