The heart that was meant to be broken.

Childhood love

love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, ― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The landscape had jaejoong remembered when Yunho and him use to spend time playing in the garden running around without having to worry about their relationship. The promise of meeting the next day and the next ice-cream flavor that they are going to try is all that mattered.

‘If only life could be like in fairytales where the couples would fall in love , have everyone celebrating their love and then have a happily ever after’ but that would be too unrealistic thought jaejoong.  The little moments that he spent with yunho seem like a dream where he does not know what to consider it, the most beautiful of all  dream, a nightmare or maybe even it’s a delusion, a tricked played by his mind from missing and wanting to be near Yunho so much.

This feeling of happiness makes him afraid that maybe it’ll will disappear suddenly as if it never existed.

“Jaejoong sorry to keep you waiting”

“It’s alright”

“Let’s have breakfast I’m hungry”

“hmm let’s go… Hyunjoong said that your team would want to meet you before the match”

“Ok i’ll meet them after breakfast then”

“Won’t it be better before breakfast”

“Since it already late everyone woulf probably be having breakfast” said Yunho as he make his way to the door.

“hmm that’s true i did not thought about that” replied jaejoong as he followed Yunho.

As they entered the dining room they spotted Hyunjoong surrounded by a group of girls who seems happy to finally be talking to him.

“I heard there is a match later” interrupted Jessica

“Yes” answered Hyunjoong

‘Is Yunho playing” asked Jessica curiously.

“Yes”

“There’s got to be a cheer leading team?”

“It’s not even a really competition so that not required”

“Oh this is going to be so much fun, Yunho will surely win”

“I’m not sure about that one” muttered Hyunjoong.

“What did you say”

“Nothing”

“Oppa, How could you not tell me that you’ll be playing a match” the very minute Jessica saw Yunho she ran to be near him and cling to him as if she wanted to attach herself to him.

Jaejoong wanted to tell her to say away from Yunho but sadly he had no right to do so and neither could he without risking the fact that they were together. He knew that Yunho wanted to be the one to tell Jessica about the ‘news’ personally.

“I did not had time and you already made plans with the girls to go shopping”

“Oh shopping can wait this match is more important”

“Then you won’t have time cause we are leaving tomorrow”

“Then let’s forget about shopping”

“Are sure” questioned Yunho since he found it surprising that Jessica was willing to forgo her plans for the match which is rare.

In the meantime Jaejoong already found a seat and started eating without paying attention to his noisy surrounding.

“Since it already late how about we have the match in around thirty minutes” said Kevin.

“Alright, Yunho and the rest of the team let’s meet a little before time so as to decide everyone position” said Hongki.

“Ok”

 Soon everyone started to leave to prepare themselves, the busy and the noisy environment started to die down in a complete silence.

After thirty minutes everyone who wanted to participate or be a spectator meet near the reception where they met a staff who help them find a place where they could play. Sooneveryone settle down and the players position themselves in their assigned place. Both Yunho and Hyunjoong were given the position of midfielders in their respective team.

As soon as the game started, the girls started screaming and the players started running in different directions.

If looks could kill Jessica and some other girls would have been six feet under the ground. Their constant screaming of Yunho name irritated Jaejoong terribly. There was several times during the game when Yunho and Hyunjoong came face to face. Thankfully, nothing beyond clashes of the shoulders and glaring at each other happened.

Jaejoong tried his best to keep up with what was going on the field he seriously had no idea whatsoever of the rules or anything but from what he could understand was that the teams was on an equal score.  The teams tried their best to score another goal which would mark them as the winner however both of them had strengthen  their defense which made it practically impossible to score.

 

 The players were starting to get tired, right on cue he teacher came to announce them that it was already lunch time and that they should rest themselves for the rest of the day.

Reluctantly the boys stopped playing therefore leaving the final score to be equal. Everyone made their way to their respective rooms; the girls had started deciding what they are going to wear.

Yunho, Hyunjoong and Jaejoong followed the others making way to their own room. They steal glances at each other. Jaejoong took a deep breath before he says “That was fun, right?”

“Hmm” replied Yunho.

“Yeah” agreed Hyunjoong.

“You are pretty good at football” said Yunho to Hyunjoong.

“You are not bad yourself. I just had the best possible teacher”

“Who is it?” questioned Jaejoong.

“My brother”

“Oh, so you moved there with your family” asked Yunho.

“Yes”

“Is there a specific reason because it’s rare to have students during mid-year”

“My family moves a lot due to my father’s work”

“So you travel a lot”

“Hmm, we do settle down in a town or city for some time like this time” answered Hyunjoong. “Let’s just rest”

******

The bonfire was simple given that the budget allocated for the trip was low but still the bonfire was beautiful. Fire was lighted in the middle of the place which the hotel allowed to be used although the place would not the classified as the best on earth but the lights given off by the fire beautify the place. 

Students started filling the place slowly as the sky turn orang indicating the sun setting giving place to the night sky.

Hyunjoong, jaejoong and Yunho soon arrive at the place. Admiration could clearly be seen on their face.

“Okay it seems that everyone here” said the teacher. “The boys will help with the preparation of the barbeque under the supervision of the other teachers and I along with some of the staff which the hotel allowed to help us to avoid any incidents.

“Yes” responded all the students.

Soon everyone started helping and sometime later everything was ready to be eaten. The three Hyunjoong, Jaejoong and Yunho sat together with Jaejoong in the middle. Jaejoong could notice Yunho feeling uncomfortable and worried with his constant movements which certainly not like his usual self.

“Yunho, are you fine?” questioned Jaejoong worried.

“Yeah, don’t worry”

“Guys let’s dance” suggested someone.

“Okay, i allow you to dance but not too near the fire to avoid hurting yourself” said the teacher.

“I have seen a radio in the room which plays folk music at night. I’ll just bring it” said another student.

Both girls and boys started dancing to the music.

“Oppa, dance with me” asked Jessica to yunho.

“Jae, I’ll be back” said Yunho as he walks away with Jessica without even waiting for Jaejoong reply.

When Yunho saw he was far enough from Jaejoong he turns around and said “Jessica we need to talk”

“We can do that after we dance come on let’s go”

“No, i really need to tell you something”

“Fine what is it”

“We can’t continue this”

“Continue what”

“This relationship”

“Are you breaking up with me?”

“Yes, I love some else. All this time i have always love him”

“Him… it’s that Jaejoong guy isn’t it?. He is always around you. Try to get your attention… “Leave jajoong out of this”

“Leave him out. He is stealing you from me”

“I’m not a property or object to be stolen”

“I don’t care. You belong to me, with me and I’m not breaking with you this time or ever”

“But i don’t love you… never did. It was all about my reputation since the very start”

“You are not this… Gay or any other thing”

“Probably i am but i was scared to face it”

“No you are not and I’ll prove it”

“What... Yunho was cut off as Jessica connected her lips with his. Yunho tried pushing Jessica away but she further deepen the kiss. Yunho use much force and successively push her away.

Faintly a voice could be heard calling out Yunho.

As Yunho turn around he could see Jaejoong standing some steps away from them with tears in his eyes.

“Jaejoong it’s not what it seems” said Yunho defensively.

Without wanting to hear anything at that moment Jaejoong immediately turn around and run away from them.

“Jaejoong wait” Shouted Yunho as started running after Jaejoong when Jessica stopped him.

“You are not going anywhere”

“Jessica leaves me now”

“No, not for you to run after some little boy who could his pretty little heartbroken”

“Don’t you dare insult Jaejoong in front of me?” said Yunho angrily.

“I don’t care” replied Jessica calmly as if nothing happen as she skipped away dancing a little as she joins the others.

 Yunho immediately started in the direction in which Jaejoong run in hope to find him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. Enjoy the story.