I won't give up

Childhood love

“I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.”
Nicholas Sparks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yunho you don’t love me it just that you miss my presence around you …” Jaejoong did not get to finish his conversation when he saw Hyunjoong coming towards them.

“You guys are back let’s go everyone is already waiting for you to have breakfast”

“Yeah, let’s go I’m really hungry…Yunho won’t you be coming” said Jaejoong as he walks along following Hyunjoong not seeing Yunho coming along with them curious he turns around.

“Go ahead guys I’ll follow you shortly”

“Okay” said hyunjoong before jaejoong and himself continue walking away from their way towards where the other students were.

Yunho stood still watching Jaejoong walking away from him. “I guess… I know now Jae what it feels like to be rejected … but I know you felt worse than what I’m feeling at least you did not turn you back on me like what I did”

==================================================

“Jae is everything all right, you seem lost. You are not eating your food but rather playing with it”

“I’m fine Hyunjoong don’t worry I just don’t feel hungry anymore”

“Okay, do you want to go take a rest?”

“Yes, but you will have to help me with moving up the stairs” said jaejoong jokingly

“haha, I know Jae i promise you that I will do anything to earn your forgiveness”

“You did more than just enough for me Hyunjoong… more than you yourself know” said jaejoong in a serious tone as he started moving to leave the place.

“What do you mean jae”

“Just forget what i said, it just me being all gloomy”

“Jae, you have been acting all strange since you return with yunho… In fact, even Yunho has been a bit strange”

“Things are really mess up Hyunjoong, even i don’t understand what i doing. I’m supposed to be really happy at the moment because… because”

“Jae, just listen to that little voice in your heart… he already knows the answer”

“My heart”

“Hmm, in fact the heart and the mind always have the answer we just need to listen to them”

“My heart is telling me that it’s right that I’m worth it but my mind it’s saying that things are not right that it’s all wrong it should not be like this”

“Jae maybe you should to give yourself some time, to clear up things, to get them straight in order for yourself”

“Maybe, you are right i should just rest and think things through before taking a decision”

-======

“Yunho oppa”

“Jessica what are you doing here”

“I was waiting for you inside since i saw Jaejoong-shii already came back from his walk i thought that you were back along-side but...”

“I was just looking at the scenery from here it’s beautiful”

“I never really took a look at it”

“Jessica, have you ever loved someone?”

“Hmm, of course” said Jessica shyly.

“What if the person you love rejects you, would you give up on that person or let him go?”

“I would never give up; i believe that if i give my best that person will surely return my feelings a day”

“What if you ever hurt that person by mistake? Then you realize that you love that someone”

“I’ll try to achieve his forgiveness for a start then slowly try to show him that i still love him”

“What if that someone refuse to listen to you”

“Hmm, maybe he has a reason... Like maybe he felt very hurt that now he finds it difficult to trust easily”

“You are right it got to be difficult for him. I was so selfish to think only about myself”

“Eh”

“Nothing… you are right this maybe just a hiccup like a road with a lots of rough edges that you might think of giving up but it’s doing nothing but helping you to find a way to make the hurt go away”

“I don’t understand what you are saying”

“Just forget it... I’m going to take a rest I’ll meet you later"

“Won’t you have breakfast oppa”

“Later” said yunho as he started going towards the bedroom.

Arriving here he saw Jaejoong already on the bed in a sound sleep. He slowly approach him trying not to disturb him and kneel up to the level of the bed so that he can see jaejoong sleeping face clearly. “I’m not going to give up on you yet Jae i can never compare you to anything else in this world you meant everything to me you are like that night sky with those beautifully stars which are falling down on which i’m wishing you will be mine… I love you jae… i really do have a nice rest” said Yunho was he planted a kiss on Jaejoong forehead before settling himself on the bed beside that of jaejoong.

Jaejoong who was not actually sleeping heard every single word that Yunho said to him. Yunho however miss the fact that jae actually did let out a small smile when he left. Unconsciously, both of them had tears rolling down their cheeks. Yunho was sad that the one he love did not believe him while jaejoong on the other hand had mixed feelings.