What hurt the most

Childhood love

~ Love is neither gained nor lost, it is found deep within your heart even thought you are in denial ~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Yunho woke up quite moody. The only thing he had in mind was to talk to Jaejoong. He prepared himself for school and lastly took his mobile. He immediately saw that he received a message from Jaejoong, this made him happy and he was grinning from ear to ear.

================================

As he made his way in the classroom he heard Jaejoong talking to someone. Curious he peeked in the classroom and immediately frown when he saw  Jaejoong  talking to hunjoong. This made him angry he enterd the classroom  making a loud bang with  the door.

Jaejoong and hunjoong turn towards the source of the noise, Jaejoong came face to face with and angry Yunho who keep staring at him. Keeping an eye on Jaejoong, Yunho advance towards them. Jaejoong felt angry and a little scared. This was the first time he saw an angry Yunho,  without wasting time Jae grip the hem of hunjoong shirt tightly and try to hde behinde him.

On seeing Jaejoong trying to hide, Without any warning Yunho pulled Jaejoong by the wrist to step outside the clasroom but he suddenly felt Jaejoong stop moving. He therefore turned around and saw that Hunjoong was holding the other hand of Jaejoong. Upon seeing Yunho stop on his track, Hunjoong took the opportunity and pulled Jaejoong towards him.

" Yah, what are you doing?" asked Yunho angrily.

" Me, nothing Just stop Jaejoong from being builled by you" said hunjoong clamly.

"Yunnie, you are so early today"  said Jessica  suddenly hugging Yunho from behind.

" Jessica" said Yunho almost in a wishper.

"Yah, is that how you greet your girlfriend and what with that face" said Jessica pouting a little.

"Nothing , it's just that you are never this early"

"Oh, I called at your place and your bulter said you already left... How rude of me Good morning" said Jessica bowing a little.

" Good morning", said Jaejoong clamly although he felt his heart was hurting.

" Good morning " said hunjoong in a rather annoyed voiced which was quited obvious to yunho.

'We'll be leaving you alone."

'wait' said yunho stepping in front of Hunjoong and Jaejoong "we need to talk" he said to Jaejoong

"I don't think there anything to talk about yunho-shii" replied Jaejoong without looking at Yunho.

"Jae" wishpered Yunho shocked that Jaejoong ignored him and with that hunjoong drag Jaejoong with him to the roof.

"Yunho, what's the matter" asked Jessica curiously, she never saw Yunho like this.

"Nothing , and leave me alone" said Yunho angrily. He felt angry, sad, dissappointed and most of all broken when Jaejoong refused to talk to him, he then went to his seat.

=====================

"On the roof, both Hunjoong and Jaejoong was silent . They were lying on the floor facing the sky. Tears could be seen lingering on the corners of Jaejoong eyes. He was trying hard to hold them back.

"You can cry all you want Jae, there is no need for you to pretend to be happy when you are not" Said hunjoong at he gets up from the ground.

"Thanks you very much, for ealier' said Jaejoong softly as he get up from the ground too.

" It's alright Jae, l'll always be ther for you" suddenly Hunjoong hugged Jaejoong. Jaejoong was a little suprised at frist but let himself being embraced ny Hunjoong.

"Hunjoong, have you already visited the town" asked Jaejoong as he pull himself  from Hunjoong.

"No"

"How will it be if I'll be your tour guide this saturday"

"humm, that will be prefect" replied Hunjoong will a huge smile.

"Then, let's meet at the train station at 10 am"

"Alright" said Hunjoong excitingly. He was anticipating this saturday a lot.

"Let's get going, otherwise we'll be late for class"

Jaejoong and Hunjoong enter the class together holding hands. This immediately grab Yunho attention, he did not like this at all. ' so you ignored me to be with him and now you are even holding hands' thought Yunho and soon the class begin.

===============================================

On saturday morning, jaejoong woke up early. Finally, a day where he did not have to see Yunho, a day where he could be away from Yuhno glances. He could not wait to meet Hunjoong whenever he was with Hunjoong he had a warm feeling like having found a lost friend, or a brother to protect him.

That day, Mrs kim felt she regain her son, the one that was smiling happily, one that won't fake a smile anymore. Her son that won't cry himself to sleep anymore. she was greatfull to that one person who could  make him happy, cheerful and back to his old self again.

==================================

At 10.15 am Jaejoong meet up with Hunjoong at the station. Hunjoong was in a blue jean and t-shirt yet was looking stunning.

 

"I just arrived myself"

"um so where do you want to visit first"

"I don't know"
"Then, let's go to the shopping mall" said Jaejoong excitingly, jumping a little in the process.

"Alright' let's go" Said Hunjoong smiling brightly watching the excited Jaejoong.

"Hunjoong"

"Jae, You can call Hunjoongie"

"Ok...you look handsome" said Jaejoong boldly.

"Thanks, you look amazing yourself" replied Hunjoong blushing to the core.

At the mall Jaejoong and Hunjoong enjoying themself shopping, teasing each other and laughing without caring about their surrounding.

At around noon both felt hungry and went to a nearby restaurant. Unknown to them that Jessica and Yunho would also be there.

===========================

Sorry for such a late update, Enjoy.
Happy Birthday to my sis. This is for you :)