Jealous

Childhood love

“Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.”
Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was raining outside and Jaejoong thought that Mother Nature could also feel his pain

The only question that was lingering in this mind was ‘Why? Why? And why?’

Why wasn’t he capable of forgetting Yunho?. Why the first person he thought when waking up in the morning and the last person when going to sleep at night to be Yunho?

He was angry, more with himself than at Yunho for hurting him.

He closes his eyes; bring the comforter closer to himself trying to erase all the bad feeling in his heart and fell asleep.

====================================================

ON MONDAY

 

“Morning Jae”

“Good morning Mom”

“Are you ready for school?”

“Yeah”

“Jae, did you have a fight with Yunho”

“N-No, why Mom” Jaejoong was not expecting any thing as such on behalf of his mother therefore catching him of guard’

“It’s just Yunho has been calling all this time yet you seen to be avoiding him” Mrs kim said in a caring tone. “Jae, you know that I’m always here if you need someone to talk right”

“I know mom, don’t worry I’m fine” said Jaejoong as he swallow the last piece of pancake   “I’m off mom” taking his bag as he hurried to the door.

“Have a nice day, my son” replied Mrs kim

 

‘Hi Jae” said Hunjoong

‘Hi Hunjoong sorry for Saturday” said Jaejoong feeling guility.

‘It’s ok let’s hurry to class otherwise we’ll be late” said hunjoong as he start running

“It’s not fair hunjoong, you left me” shouted Jaejoong chasing behing hunjoong.

“hahaha, Jae you look so cute when you’re angry”

“I-I’m not cute” said a flushed Jae as he playfully punch Hunjoong

“Hehehe, Jae you’re blushing”

 

“Good morning class” said the teacher

“Good morning, madam”

“Please sit down, as you all know we have an educational tour each year, this time it has been decided that we’ll go camping for four days and three nights. There are the forms to be filled and return with your paternal acceptance. You’ll be assigned in groups of three as follows”

 

Group 1: Ji-eun, Hye-won, suzy

Group 2: Jessica, Yoona, Tiffany

Group 3: Yunho, Jaejoong, Hunjoong

 :

 :

Jaejoong was shock yet was feeling nervous and happy to be in the same team as yunho.

Yunho on his part could not stop grinning all that was in his mind was he is in the same team as Jaejoong which means that he could stay close to Jae all the time suddenly he realized that Hunjoong was also team up with them . ‘Argh, why did he has to be with us’

 

As he turns to look at Jae he felt like killing someone. Jaejoong was talking to hunjoong with a bright smile that he misses seeing. Why is that kid so clingy to Jae? Does he have feeling for suddenly this thought was interrupted

 

“Now that everything been said let’s start the class”

 

DURING LUNCH

 

“I’m so happy to be teamed with you Jae”

“So am I, I won’t have to be alone” Thank God that Hunjoong will be there I don’t think will be able to be around Yunho.

“Jae, what are you thinking you’re spacing out?”

“Eh nothing, let’s grab something to eat I’m hungry”

“Jae, can I ask you something”

“Sure what is it?”

“Why have you been avoiding Yunho since this morning?”

“I’m not avoiding him”

“I know you Jae, and I can tell when you are hiding something but I won’t force you to say anything I’ll wait for you”

“Thank you for being such a great friend” said Jaejoong as he hug Hunjoong

“It’s alright”

 

Yunho saw Hunjoong and Jaejoong step in the canteen he felt Jealous and did not like it in the least whenever Hunjoong and Jaejoong hand brush each other he could see Jae blush. ‘Why is he blushing, he’s been avoiding me the entire morning only to see him acting so lovely to that kid argh, how am I going to explain myself to him’

 

OUTING DAY

 

“Alright, students, since everyone is here already. Let’s board the bus”

“Yes madam”

“Jae, let me help you with the bags”

“No, its fine Hunjoong I’ll carry them”

“Ok, I’m so excited about the trip”

“Yeah, I can see that you’re smiling like an idiot”

“Hahaha”

“Let’s settle down now I’ll sit beside the window”

“Okay, Jae I’ll help madam with her bags she seem to be having difficulty carrying them”

“Okay”

“Jae” Knowing very well who it was Jaejoong does not even bother to lift his head to greet the person.

“What do you want?” said Jae a little bit annoyed

“Jae I have been trying to contact you sine Saturday. Why don’t you answer my calls?”

“I’m sorry to have acted that way Yunho”

“No, Jae but Jaejoong suddenly interrupt Yunho from explaining himself

“I know you are a couple and have every right to act like one, I’m sorry to have reacted that way”

“You don’t have to be Sorry Jae. I’m the one who acted like a jerk. I should not have broken our friendship like that”

“It’s ok Yunho, I’m sure your girlfriend wouldn’t have like it that your best friend had a crush on you anyway I’m not alone now so it’s fine”

 

Yunho was sad hearing Jae ‘had a crush’ implying  that he does not like him now.

 

“Is it that new kid?” said Yunho in an angry voice

“He has a name Yunho, its Hunjoong”

“Why are you always with him?”

“He is my friend, when you left me he is the one that stood by my side”

“Yeah a friend that goes on date and act oh-so-lovely to each other”

“What are you so angry about me being with hunjoong”

“Because I don’t like it when you are with him”

“Everyone please sit settle down, we’ll now get going” and with that Yunho left Jaejooong confuse thinking what he was trying to say