Chapter 17

Childhood love

“I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.”––Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of running water could be heard a little afar as Jaejoong adjusted himself to avoid the sunlight that was disturbing him his sleep. Groaning a little he turns around in hope to fall back as sleep again.

That was when a loud noise as heard “Ouch, Jae why did you knock me off bed?”

“Oh sorry Yunho are you hurt”

“of course, it hurt jae”

“Sorry” apologies Jaejoong as he makes some space for Yunho besides him.

“That’s okay, because  you are here to cure me right?” said Yunho teasingly as he snuggle closely with Jaejoong and lightly place butterfly kisses on his nape.

“Y-Yunho, stop doing this”

“Doing what?” replied Yunho innocently as he continue to place butterfly kisses on Jaejoong neck and place his hand on Jae waist.

“Yunho what if Hyunjoong see us”

This immediately irritated Yunho as he stop placing kiss and stare at Jaejoong “You are thinking of Hyunjoong instead of this handsome being beside you?” said Yunho sounding utterly jealous.

“What, no of course not Yunho” denied Jaejong as he turn around to face  Yunho “How can i think of anything else when it feels like my dream of waking up beside you  and in your arms is being fulfilled.

Yunho lift himself a little and to support himself on his elbow looking at Jaejoong he could not denied that totally cute when he just woke up.

“Yunho can you stop staring. I’m starting to feel a little embarrass”

“You look really cute with your bed hair and blushing cheeks” whispered Yunho in Jaejoong ears as he lead a little forward.

Feeling Yunho’s breath nears his ears and his other hand beside that of supporting himself playing with his hair is making his hear beat at a racing speed his face became red as a tomato.

After staring at each other for a little while, Yunho lead forward a little more and stop just before their lips could touch.

“Jae, can i have a morning kiss”

With just that statement, Jaejoong was seeing stars and his heart was beating so fast that he could have a heart attack. Tears of happiness were clearly visible in his eyes.

“Jae, don’t cry please” said Yunho before placing a soft kiss on Jaejoong lips.

“Ehmm, Morning to you too guys” hearing the greeting of Hyunjoong which sound more like a mock immediately brought Jaejoong back to reality. Pushing Yunho away before straightening himself being caught making out with someone by your best friend is really one of the most embarrassing moments for Jaejoong.

“Can’t you read the situation? Hyunjoong” announced an annoyed Yunho.

“It’s not a book so that I can read, Yunho”

“Can’t you even understand the situation?”

“I surely did understand, but your mushiness was making me sick to my stomach”

Jaejoong could sense that the warm atmosphere was turning into a cold one which even the heat from the sun could not break through. This was making him have goose bumps.

“Hyunjoong, what time is it?” asked Jaejoong awkwardly.

“It’s shortly after nine”

“What I overslept”

“Don’t worry jaejoong, we have the day free anyway” replied Yunho adjusting himself a little.

“That’s true, everyone is pretty much lazing off in the morning sleeping or packing” said hyunjoong arranging his things in his bag.

“Jae, go ahead to use the bathroom while I do some packing meanwhile”

“o-oh okay” said Jaejoong hesitantly silently praying there is nothing that could lead to a war between the two.

Grapping his clothes and his toiletries, Jaejoong started moving forward while Yunho reached for his bag. “Jae, do I pack your things while I’m it”

“Okay, but be careful not to break any thing and pack the things that could be related to the trip at the market place without missing any one of them. I’ll like to keep them… all”

Yunho could only smile at jaejoong. He already knew ‘all’ means including the flower bouquet which on the verge of containing of only wilted flowers and the confession letter. Happiness filled him completely. Doing a quick happy dance to express his happiness made him look like a fool in Hyunjoong eyes which he could care less at the very moment.

His feelings contradicted completely when it came to the toys that Hyunjoong won for Jaejoong. If only he could leave them behind. However, for his own satisfaction he could not risk making Jaejoong sad or upset.

“Hmm, Yunho since we’ll be playing opposite each other later. I just wanted to wish you luck”

“Same to you I won’t however give up easily”

“I won’t expect an easy match too”

“That you can be sure off, By the way I heard that many clubs want you to joint them”

“Yeah… I haven’t been able to choose on yet. I was thinking of the music club.”

“Oh” ‘Does he seriously have to follow Jaejoong around he could join the basketball club or football or even the dance club or any other why the music club??’

“On a second thought I think the art club will be better” responded Hyunjoong as he temporarily stops arranging his things.

“Eh, I thought that you wanted to be in the same club as Jaejoong.”

“I like music a lot and having Jaejoong along is just a plus to it. But i think i’ll try something new this time for someone” respond Hyunjoong as his voice sound like he might cry. “In which club are you?” he said rapidly to cover the fact that he might sound sad a little earlier.

“I’m in dance club and basketball club”

“wow, I heard you guys have been the basketball finals for the last few years”

“Yeah, all thanks to the great teamwork.”

“I’m done” announced Jaejoong as he appear in front of the two.

“Great, I’m almost done packing our stuff so I’ll wash up in some minutes” stated yunho as he took along his necessities.

“Hmm” responded Jaejoong as Yunho walk past him to disappear in the bathroom.

“Jae, that was hot in the morning” voiced Hyunjoong.

“W-what… are you being a ert right now Hyunjoong”

“No of course not I just stating what i saw”

“That was seriously embarrassing “mumbled jaejoong but hyunjoong didn’t miss it as he sat on his bed facing Jaejoong.

“Oh that all right… he is your boyfriend now right?” questioned Hyunjoong.

“Boyfriend?? I don’t know that yet” sadly replied Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong as much as i hate to have you entangle in such a mess but i cannot denied that you look really happy some moments ago”

“Hyunjoong”

“I believe yunho will have to find a solution to this problem, i don’t know much about him however if he dares to break your heart for the second time i’ll not let him be anywhere near you and probably i’ll have his head… ok maybe not his head but i’ll make sure he have some broken bones” retorted Hyunjoong.

Jaejoong started laughing which left Hyunjoong puzzled. “I cannot imagine you fighting” expressed jaejoong althought he knew somehow Hyunjoong meant each and every word he said.

“I might not be the best fighter but i can do some pretty good damage” argued Hyunjoong mischievously.

“I would want to see that in the future” replied Jaejoong with the same mischief in his voice.

“But seriously Jae for a start try talking to Yunho because only he has the answers to your question and don’t let anything get to you… oh i need to meet up with the other to discuss the playing strategies for later would you want to join in”

“No i’ll just be a burden there since i doubt I’ll understand anything that’ll be said. I’ll just wait for Yunho and we’ll have breakfast together” suggested Jaejoong.

“Ok… oh tell Yunho that even his group would want to meet him before the game”

“i’ll pass the message” replied jaejoong before hyunjoong leaves the room.

Jaejoong slow made his way towards the window to admire the beautifully landscape that could be seen from there, waiting patiently for yunho.


-------------------------

Sorry for the late update.

Thanks for reading