Two hearts one feeling

Childhood love

~ Forget all the reasons why it does not work and believe the one reason why it work. ~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the canteen Jaejoong and hunjoong were having their lunch together, smiling and laughing  unknowing to them that a pair  of eyes were watching them. If eyes could kill for sure Hunjoong would have been dead by now.

A little earlier Yunho saw Jaejoong and Hunjoong enter the canteen together holding hands this immediately made him angry. He watched every single move made by Hunjoong, how he wishper something to Jaejoong and Jaejoong would laugh, how he would wipe bits of food on Jaejoong lips and Jaejoong would blush. Even though Jessica was trying her best to have Yunho attention but in vain. Yunho was too busy watching Jaejoong. The mere thought of him being unimportant to Jaejoong  made him angry,sad, Jealouse... various kind of emotions washed through him. 'I should be happy to have Jessica, she is the one I love then, why do i feel sad watching Jaejoong with that kid,' thought yunho

"Yunho, are you even listening to me?" said Jessica with an angry face while shaking Yunho back and forth.

"o-of course, I'm listening baby" said Yunho feeling guilty that he lied.

"Then why you did not reply  me and why have you been looking at the newbie all the time since they have entered the canteen'

"Huh" Yunho did not really had an answer to that. He didn't think that Jessica Would notice him looking at Hunjoong and Jaejoong.

"Anyway, let's go" said Jessica holding Yunho's hand to make their way out of the canteen.

"Where are we going anyway, the class will soon start"

"Let's skip it, let's go to the mall"

"Okay, if that makes you happy"

"Of course it makes me happy, it's like a secret date"

"date" Yunho did not feel happy even though he was going on a date with Jessica. 'What happening to me?'

"why... don't you want to go on a date" said Jessica trying to act cute.

======================

Meanwhile Jaejoong and Hunjoong were chatting. Hunjoong did notice that Yunho was glaring at him and Jaejoong all the time but he did not say any thing to Jaejoong .

" Jae, don't you have any friend beside me"

"Of course i had"

"why 'had' Jae and not have"

"I conf.., I-I mean since Yunho  now has a girlfriend he is kind busy" said Jaejoonhg nervously as he remembered that he nearly told Hunjoong that he confess to Yunho.

"Yunho, is he the one that got scolded by the teacher"

"haha, yeah that's him"

" Jae, why did you look sad when yunho left without looking at you"

"I-I did not look sad"

"why are you lying Jae"

"I-I'm not"

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me I be willing to hear you when you are ready"

" Thank you for being so understanding Hunjoong.... It's still hurt"said Jaejoong hugging hunjoong tightly.

"I'll be there for you Jae"wispered Hunjoong softly.

 " let's go Jae, the class will soon begin"

when making their way towards the classroom Jaejoong saw Jessica holding onto Yunho holding he soon felt Hunjoong tighten his grip on his hand.

"It's alright Jae you not alone"

Yunho, who saw Hunjoong tighten his grip on Jaejoong hand felf angry and he was now determined to do whatever in his possession to seperate Hunjoong and Jaejoong.

'I won't allow you to get any closer to that new guy Jae, you are mine, and mine only' thought Yunho.

  "Let's go on a saturday i don't want to skip school"said Yunho.

The rest of the day soon passed by with Yunho who keep staring at Jaejoong and grinning bright though he himself did not know why.

======================

" won't you send a goodnight message today Jae" said Yunho waiting immpatiently to receive a message from Jaejoong as he use to. Though he won't reply it he felt happy knowing that he still hold a significant importance to Jaejoong.

30 minutes later.

"what the hell, you usually send the message at nine, it's already nine thirty" said Yunho angrily, he felt sad, disappoint, devasted knowing that someone else now is more important compared to him.

Suddenly his mobile vibrated indicating that he has receive a message. Yunho immediately Jump off his bed and reach for his mobile but immedaitely felt disappointed when he saw that the sender was not Jaejoong but Jessica. 'so i'm really nothing to you now Jae' though Yunho ignoring the message he received and drop his body on his bed.

=============================

On jaejoong side he was busy fighting whether he should send a message or not.

"I'm sure he won't be waiting for my message anyway, but what if he was" said Jaejoong as he pick up his mobile again.

"no-no, it would be too much to be true" said Jaejoong as he finally decided on not sending the message and got in his bed ready to go to sleep.

As he could not get any sleep he was turning on his right and left every now and then. It would be the very first time that he won't greet yunho goodnight, he was feeling guilty and was not able to sleep he finally pick up his mobile and send yunho a message.  

             ~ Have a nice sleep, yunnie~

Ater that he has send the message he finally got some sleep.

Yunho who was already in a deep slumber, did not notice the message that Jaejoong send him.

That night two hearts both longing for each other had different feelings one happy yet, a little sad unable to be with the one that he loves while the other one was confused about the different feeling/emotions he was having.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy. Thank you for reading.