Chapter 16

Childhood love

~I don't wish to be everything to anyone but be something for you~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All students sat to have dinner, everyone talking about their wonderful journey to the market place and about the different accessories they have brought.

Jaejoong entered with Hyunjoong and excused themselves for their lateness. Jessica looked around for any sight of Yunho “I thought yunho was with you guys”

“Yes, he is upstairs changing, he will be here soon. Oh here he is”                                               

Yunho bow respectfully to the teacher as a means to apologize for this lateness and took the nearest place that he took find which was near Jessica.

‘I thought you would have sat near me’ thought jaejoong sadly as he turns to look at the empty seat beside him.

“ so since everyone is here and tomorrow will be our last day camping it’s been  decided that the bonfire will be held tomorrow and to avoid any mishap like previously I have already talk to the hotel manager and he agreed to arrange everything for us. Is that ok with you students”

“wow” “That’s cool” “Amazing” could be heard among the students as they applause expressing their happiness.

“Then it’s decided it will be held tomorrow. You will be free the entire day since I have to supervise that the bonfire is well prepared and does not present any kind of threat for anyone. I count on you to behave well”

“Yes madam”

“Good”

The room became nosier than ever as everyone continue eating. The girls were discussing what they were going to wear, some decided that it will be the best time to confess and make it the most memorable trip. The talks went on with the boys deciding to go fishing in the nearby lake and probably would buy some firecrackers for a firework display on the way back.

Slowly one by one every student started to retreat to their rooms, Leaving only the class representative and student council to decide on the events of tomorrow night.

Jaejoong and hyunjoong also made their way back along with a group of boys deciding to have a football match.

“Since Jae will not be playing,will you Hyunjoong?”

“I don’t know maybe not”

“No he will be playing” interrupted jaejoong. Hyunjoong stared at jaejoong blankly be asking “Jae, will you be fine”

“Absolutely, besides it’s about time that you start making friends”

“So that makes our team complete” said Kevin “However the opposite team still lack someone some boys will go fishing therefore it is difficult to find someone”

“How about Yunho” said hyunjoong “since he was sitting near the girls I don’t think he made plans with the others yet.”

“That’s right, I’ll ask Yunho” said kevin

“Ask me what” said Yunho as he step closer to the group

“Oh Yunho, we were deciding to have a football match tomorrow would you want to join in”

“sure… but Jaejoong will you play along”

“No, i’ll be an spectator and a supporter”

“Oh, so the teams have already been decided” enquired yunho.

“Yes, it’s divided into two teams and hyunjoong will be playing too”

“Hyunjoong?  In which team will he be?”

“He’ll be in the opposite team”

“hmm” nodded Yunho

“so see tomorrow good night”

“Yeah good night”

The students entered their rooms one by one as well as yunho and Hyunjoong started to  head towards their room. However Jaejoong stood still in deep thoughts. ‘Supporting Yunho would mean turning my back to Hyunjoong which I can’t do. It’s not right. I can’t be so stone hearted to my best friend but Yunho… Oh what am I going to do?’

Yunho and Hyunjoong were several feet away when they noticed that jaejoong wasn’t with them. Both boys looked back at Jaejoong confused what could made him in such a serious thought.

“Jae aren’t you coming” asked Yunho while hyunjoong questioned Jaejoong if he is feeling sick and needed any help.

“I’m fine. It’s nothing” from where he was standing Jaejoong could clearly see Yunho jaw tightening with a mixture of annoyed and worry from being ignored. He slowly advanced forward and reached the two, Jaejoong then intertwined his hand with that of Yunho. Hyunjoong chuckle as he knew that jaejoong was trying to make it up for ignoring yunho previously. Yunho ignore the chuckle that sounds much as a mockery to him and look at jaejoong who was smiling at him.

“I’ll just sleep on the couch” stated Hyunjoong.

“I think it’s better if you sleep on the bed since you had to cram together with the others last night and probably lack some sleep” said jaejoong worriedly. ‘What with him being worried about Hyunjoong more than about me’ frown Yunho.

“But your feet is not completely healed Jaejoong it will be uncomfortable if you sleep on the couch”

“I could probably sleep next to Yunho, the bed is large enough for two people”

“Okay” replied hyunjoong and came closer to jaejoong and wishpered “you are so obviously in love”. Although Yunho could not hear any word that was being said  but the closeness between Hyunjoong and Jaejoong made him incredibly jealous and when Jaejoong blushed that angered him.

“Good night Jae… and you too Yunho” said Hyunjoong as he take his pajamas’ and went to change.

“Jae what did Hyunjoong told you”

“Eh  ... nothing” that simply replied from Jaejoong and Yunho knew he should not pushed that topic further and when Jaejoong would be ready he would tell him.

“Jae, are you trying to bewitch me?”

“Yes, so that you would see only me alone”

“Jae, I love only you and you have no need to be insecure about that”

“I know but...” “There no need for these insecurities Jae what ever happen I will be there for you. I promise” interrupted Yunho as he hugs jae. “Here Hyunjoong, go change jaejoong so we can get to bed”

“Hmm” nodded jaejoong

 “I’ll get to bed turn the light off when you guys go to sleep”said Hyunjoong as he gets to bed.

“Yes” 

The silent prevailing in the room reminded made Yunho uneasy. Not that he hated silence but this silence had a dangerous feeling to it one that his heart is telling him to hold onto Jaejoong tight and embrace him in his arms with all he got. Although he was sitting near Jessica easier not a word or phrase that could indicate a possible break up was heard. He clearly remembered to be unable to say anything after hearing Jessica say that she will never let anyone beside her in Yunho life after hearing the breakup of another couple.

“Yunho are you fine?” questioned Jaejoong as he rested his hand on Yunho shoulder.

“Jae I did not hear you approaching”

“I called you a few times but you did not replied and why are you sweating when it’s cold here. Are you really okay?”

“Yes, I-I’ll just go and change. Go to sleep ahead” said Yunho as he left the room.

Jaejoong could clearly see something was wrong. It felt wrong. ‘Have Yunho already talk to Jessica’ wondered Jaejoong. ‘He would have told me if he did’

When Yunho returned he settled himself near Jaejoong. Feeling something warm beside him jaejong cuddle himself to it and rested his head on Yunho chest. Yunho felt his breath taken away for some minutes before being able to breathe again. He held Jaejoong closer to himself. He could not denied that he love the feeling of jaejoong in his arms and near him and also the smell of jaejoong scent that he could breathe as he fall as sleep.