When the heart bleeds...

Childhood love

~ You asked me what was wrong and i smiled and said nothing, watching you leaving me i softly said Everything ~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

  Reading the letter Yunho felt shocked

             " Yunho, Since the first day I saw you when you were being builled, i wanted to be with you.

                    As time passed by I didn't realised when his protective feelings of mine bloomed into love. You are my first love, Yunho.

                          I always dream about you and me being together you shown me without a word.

                                   Your name is what my heart scream. I want to be your lover, your life partner, your everything.

                              Will you accept my love Yunho.?""

Without wasting time,after reading the letter Yunho retorted " I can't Jae, I don't love you. I never loved you more than a friend Jae. I love Jessica and We are dating, I love her. I did not know you felt like this for me. I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt you but i can't accept your love. I even doubt we can be friends after this."

After having said that Yunho left Jaejoong heart broken. Jae on his side, felt all the tears that he has been holding back all the time starting to roll down his cheeks. Feeling heart broken, Jaejoong took heavy steps towards the sick room where he could be alone. His heart felt so much paid at the very moment he felt his whole world rushed down. He wanted the earth to swallow him, the entire world to forget his existence.

Jae did not only felt heart broken because of the fact that he was rejected but mainly due to the fact that Yunho wanted to break their friendship. He wanted a thunder to suddenly strike him or something in order to make him disappear. Can't we still be friends? Thought Jaejoong sadly

That day Jaejoong returned home earlier and did not attend any class for the rest of the day. He cried all night till he felt asleep. He refused to eat, talk or come out of his room. His mother was worried about him. Yet, she did not question her son as she knows her son will always brush off the topic by saying that he is fine. 

 For the next few days, Jae always tried to avoid Yunho. He'll always be late in the morning so as to avoid talking or to see Yunho being all lovely dovely with his girlfriend. The two friend slowly has to be drifted away, the conversation between them has reduced . Jaejoong always be texting Yunho a simple 'Good night' tough he knows that where won't be any reply and he'll always check his inbox to be disappointed in return.

He thought 'maybe it's better for me to give up, his future is without me in it.'

Mrs kim began to notice the changes in her son, the one smiling face has turn into a gloomy one. Jae mother will always try to make him laugh or smile not willing to make his mother more worried than she already is he will fake a smile. Mrs kim always knew that her son loved Yunho more than just a friend, Yet she did not oppose it because she does not want her son to fake a smile in front of her.

One day, Jaejoong decided to be on time for school. His heart was hurting seeing Yunho walking hand in hand with Jessica  When Yunho passed by him without even greeting him he felt the surrounding froze at that moment and he was unable to breathe normally. After that he knew well that it was useless to hope that his and Yunho relationship will be back to where it was.

He felt his eyes become teary and he started running without even looking where he was going. When he dump into someone and felt.

"I'm sorry I was not watching where i was going", Jaejoong immediately stood up and aplologised to the person.

"It's alright, Even i was not paying attention to where i was going "

"Are you new here, because I never saw you before"

"Yes, I was searching for the principal office and i got lost hehe" the said boy laughed nervously .

" I'll guide to the principal office, Oh how rude of me. I'm kim Jaejoong"

" Thanks, I'm ....