Finding you

Childhood love

~Love is with you every time ... because you don't love time, you love the person with whom you spend the time~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Wow” exclaimed Jaejoong at the beautiful scenery in front of him “wish Yunho could be here with me.”  In the mist of admiring the landscape Jaejoong totally forgot about collecting branches and lost sense of time. By the time he started collecting them it was nearly dark and had forgotten the way to the meeting place. 

=========================================================

“Let’s place the branches where the bonfire will be taking place” said Hongki in an excited voice.

 

“Yes so that we can get some rest before in starts” agreed ken

Hunjoong who was in deep thought did not listen to what was being said and Hummed in agreement and followed the others ‘I need to ask Jaejoong why he did not bother to wait’  

“Okay everyone since the boys are back with the branches let’s start getting ready for the fire and Jessica I would glad appreciate it if  you could concentrate and helps the girls instead of bothering Yunho” said the teacher.

“Yes madam” replied Jessica slightly embarrassed at the statement.

“Good now get going everyone”

Yunho who could not find Jaejoong was getting worried. He therefore went to look for Hunjoong even though the thought of Jaejoong being with Hunjoong was making him jealous.

“Hongki, wait, Where is hunjoong?” inquired Yunho upon seeing Hongki who went along with them .

“Hmm he went to his room I think… he said he was going to get some rest”

“oh thanks”

As soon as he reached their room Yunho waits inside searching for Jaejoong.

 ”Jaejoong, are you inside?”

“Yunho” said hunjoong dumbfounded.

“Hunjoong where is Jaejoong?”

“I though he already came back and was with you”

“What, how can he be with me when he is supposed to have been collecting those branches with you guys”

“But he did not came back to our meeting place when we were in the woods, so we thought that he already back came”

“What, you did not find him and did not even think about finding him in the first place and came back instead” shouted Yunho as he was starting to get angry and worried about Jaejoong.

 

“It was getting dark Yunho who would not thought that he already went ahead” replied Hunjoong defensively and was himself getting worried about Jaejoong.

“I would not have thought so” said Yunho angrily as he started running to the door.

“Yunho where are you going” asked Hunjoong

“Where do you think I’m going, to find Jaejoong of course.” 

=================================================================

 

“Which path did I take the right one or the left one” asked Jaejoong to himself. Suddenly he heard some strange noise and got scared. He started running to whichever direction his foot could take him to.

“Yunho” he whispered as he started slowing down and stop running. ‘Will he even notice my absence? , will he be worried for me? , would be care to look for me?’

“Argh, how can I still think of him in such a situation” exclaimed jaejoong as he pull his hair lightly and walk without looking in front of him when he suddenly step on a slippery rock and lost his balance, unluckily he felt in a hole full of mud which might have been a trap set for an animal in the forest.

He did not mind the fact that he was completely wet and his clothes full of mud but instead he was upset and angry at him for having injured this ankle. “Great, now I have to wait for someone to get me out of here” he said to himself sarcastically.

===================================================================

 

Yunho run to the forest and stop right in front of it ‘Jae, got to be somewhere inside it, I hope he is find considering that he is afraid in the dark’

As he walks in the forest, he immediately went to the place where hunjoong had told him was supposedly the meeting place in hope that Jaejoong might still be waiting. Upon arriving here he was disappointed. He therefore went in the direction where Jaejoong firstly went.

“Jae, are you there?” shouted yunho worriedly... all he got as an answer was he sound of the wind blowing.

“Jae can you hear me?”

“where are you Jae?”

In the dark he could not make where he was going and suddenly felt down. Hopefully he stands up immediately after although he got some bruises on this arms but the feeling of losing Jaejoong was probably more frightening that he could not the pain.

‘Jae, where can you be’ he thought disparately.

“Jae, where are you”

Upon hearing Yunho voice Jaejoong felt happy but sadly he thought ‘how can it be, I got to be dreaming’

“Jae, please answer… JAE”

“Yunho, it’s really you” shouted Jaejoong.

“Yes, It’s me Where are you?” replied Yunho

“I don’t know I fell down and now I’m in a hole full of mud I think that it’s a trap for animals”

“Stay put Jae; I’ll help you out of there”

“How can you expected me to move when I hurt my ankle”

“What you are hurt?”

“Stop freaking out Yunho I’m just a little bit hurt”

“Oh, sorry Jae it’s so dark I can hardly see anything”

“It’s okay yunho, can you settle down somewhere near so that I don’t feel alone”

“I’ll be right where I am now Jae I’m not going anywhere”

“Hmm… thanks Yunho for coming to look for me” said Jaejoong blushing he could only thank Mother Nature that it was dark and Yunho could not see him.

“Weren’t you like ‘Don’t worry, Hunjoong will be there’ for you”

“Stupid Yunho, I’m thanking you and you are instead finding faults I won’t be talking to you”

“I’m sorry Jae, it’s just that I was really worried went I knew that you were not back”

“It not my fault that I was so into the beauty of the landscape that I forgot about collecting branches and the meeting place” said Jaejoong.

“That your fault for being so dense” mumble Yunho but could not be heard by Jaejoong

“Yunho look the moon look so beautiful”

“It sure does Jaejoong… It makes me remember when you told that whenever I can’t sleep to look at the moon and remember all the good things we been through”

“Hmm, that way you’ll always remember us” This made both of them remember how they were before that their friendship were broken after a long silent that lingering around them Yunho decide to break it.

“Jae, I’m sorry, I must have hurt you a lot when I said all those hurtful words right” Hearing to replied from Jaejoong, Yunho call him but only heard some soft breathing that was brought to him by the wind.

“sleep well Jae, it must have been hard for you today” whispered yunho as he stared at the sky full of stars and the full moon before closing his eyes to sleep.

=======================================================

 

“Yunho are still there wake up its morning” said Jaejoong excitingly

“Humm, it’s already morning” said Yunho as he look around him and remember about looking for Jeajoong. “Jae”

“Yunho, Thank god you did not take any more steps further otherwise you would have been here with me”

“Jae, finally I can see you”

“Stop being so dramatic yunho and get me out of here”

“Sure wait I’ll get a long branch so you can hold on it for me to pull you up”

“Ok”

After some time Yuhno came back with the branch and told Jaejoong to hold onto it.

“Be careful Jae”

“Hmm”

As Yunho start pulling Jaejoong out he saw that the branch can break at any time. “Jae take my hand immediately the branch will not be able to hold you any longer” Right before it breaks Jae took yunho hand and Yunho pull Jaejoong out.

“Ouch” exclaimed Jeejoong  as he accidently apply to much force on this injure ankle.

“Jae, slowly, I’ll give you a piggyback ride”

“No, I’ll be able to walk back”

“No, Jae it’ll take you the entire day to reach the camping site if you don’t agree I’ll just have to take you there in bridal style otherwise”

“No, I-I’ll prefer the piggyback”

“get on” said Yunho as he kneel in front of Jaejoong

As they made their way back Jaejoong finally asked the question that was troubling him.

“Yunho, why did you came looking for me”

“Because I was worried to death at the mere thought of losing you”

“But why it’s not like you love me anyway”

That Replied got Yunho deep in thought ‘why was I so worried when I came to know that Jae was left behind and when he was injured. Am I starting to fall for him?’ with that they returned to the camping place in silence with Jaejoong leaning closely on yunho back as he breach in his scent that he miss so much. Yunho on the other hand enjoy the breathing that was hitting his neck every time that Jaejoong breathe out.