chapter 90

A JiSica Love Story

Music Core

Today, Jessica will resume her activities with SNSD after one week break.  She’s really excited to perform again. She couldn’t understand herself why she’s feeling that way. Before this, she really wanted to rest but just only one week didn’t perform, she really misses to perform with her members.

 

GD forbids her to dance but she’s secretly keeps on practice their dances and she will dance today, no matter what. It’s lucky for her because BB is not performing today because they have CF shooting. So, she will keep it a secret from GD and she will tell him later, when she’s already performed.

 

‘Sica,-ah, are you sure you want to do this?’ Yuri asked for hundred times.

‘Yul-ah, I told you already. I really2 want to dance, to participate in our performance. Just this once, after this, I’ll be a good girl and just be at side stage,’ she told her.

‘But I think, you should tell Jiyong oppa,’ Tiffany said.

‘Noo, he will never let me dance. You know how he is acting these days. He’s too protective over me,’ Jessica told Fany.

‘But….’

‘Girls, please. Let me joins you, for the last time before I take a very long breaks from dancing. My baby wants to dance too,’ she begged her members.

‘Arasso, but, be careful, okay?’ Taeyeon said.

‘Nehh, I promised!’ she said brightly.

Since she’s pregnant, she’s become more stubborn, very lively and also very cold when she’s mad.

 

Then, Jessica’s phone is vibrating.

My Love <3333

 

Sica: Hi, oppaaa…

GD: Hi, baby… Have you performed?

Sica: No, not yet. Have you done with your CF?

GD: Not yet. We are in the middle of filming. It’s Daesung’s solo shot now..

Sica: Ahh, okay.

GD: Are you okay? Everything is fine?

Sica: Neh, don’t worry. I’m perfectly fine.*happy

GD: You sound so happy…

Sica: I can’t wait to perform again..

GD: Okay, be careful. Remember, you are not allowed to dance!

Sica: Oppaaaa… i…

GD: Baby, I need to go now. The PD is asking for me.. Love you, love our baby too.. Be careful..bye bye..muahhhhh *kiss

 

Jessica sighed because she wants to tell him about her secret but failed.

‘I’ll tell you after the performance,’ she thinks to herself.

 

‘Girls, I need to use the restroom,’ she told her members.

‘Do you want me to come with you?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Ani. It’s okay. I can go by myself,’ Jessica said.

‘Be careful!’ all the girls shouted.

Jessica just smiles and sighed at her members.

 

On her way to the restroom, she meets with Hyunseung outside B2st waiting room. He is talking to his other members.

‘Oh, Sica-ah,’ Hyunseung greeted.

‘Hi, Hyunseung,’ she greeted back.

‘Hi, noona,’ Donwoon and Yoseob greeted her.

‘Hey guys. It’s your turn?’ she asked.

‘Ani, not yet,’ Donwoon said.

‘So, how is little JiSica inside there?’ Hyunseung asked.

‘He’s fine and he’s good,’ she said happily.

‘Woww, SNSD Jessica is pregnant. This is totally daebak,’ Yoseob said.

‘Everyone wishes to see little JiSica is fulfilling soon,’ Hyunseung said playfully.

‘Well, that’s right,’ she said casually.

 

‘Jiyong told me that you will not dancing along with your members starting today, right?’ HyunSeung asked.

‘Ah, about that. Jiyong oppa forbids me to dance but I’m dancing just for today,’ she told him.

‘What? And Jiyong didn’t know?’ Hyunseung asked.

‘No. But, don’t worry. I’ll tell him later. So, please keep this as a secret for now. You know how he is recently,’ Jessica told him.

‘I know. He is protecting you like you are going to popped out soon,’ Hyunsueng said jokingly.

‘Glad you know that,’ she said.

‘Just be careful,’ Hyunseung reminds her.

‘I will. Don’t worry. By the way, I want to give our wedding invitation cards for all of you,’ she told them.

‘You are getting married? JiSica will get married?’ Donwoon asked excitedly.

‘Sssshhhh, be quiet. It’s still a secret. We will hold press conference tomorrow,’ she told them.

‘Ahh, okay,’ Yoseob said.

‘I’ll give you the cards after the show. I need to go now. See ya,’ she said and walks away from them.

 

Finally, it’s SNSD’s performance. All of them are really energetic and full with spirits especially Jessica. They are dancing and singing enthusiastically. Everything seems perfect and fine until their last choreography, when Jessica suddenly trip off and falls on the floor, hard. She fell on her and unconscious.

‘Sica!!!!’

‘Onnniieeeee!!’

‘Jessii!!!!’

‘Sicaaa!!’

‘OMG!! She’s bleeding!!!’

‘Helppppp!!!!!’

 

All the girls are really panicked and worried. They saw bloods flowing down on her tights. One of the male crews lifted and carries her to backstage. He took her into their standby emergency van and drove off to the hospital. Yuri, Tiffany and Taeyeon are with her while the other girls follow them with their vans.

Meanwhile, Hyunseung called his best friend.

 

Hyunseung: Jiyong!

GD: Oh, Hyunseung. How are you doing?

Hyunseung: Jessica fell off!

GD: What????!!!!

Hyunseung: Nehh..

GD: Where is she? Is she okay?..*extremely panic and worry

Hyunseung: They sent her to hospital but I’m not sure which hospital. You should call the girls.

GD: Arasso. Thank u!..*hangs up

 

GD’s side

GD is really shocked, panicked, worried and everything. He called Yuri and she told him the hospital where Jessica is sent off.

‘What happened to her??’ Top asked.

‘She fell off and she’s bleeding,’ GD said, breathless.

He can’t breathe properly and he feels his eyes are blurry with tears but he tried his best to hold it.

‘What??? Let’s go now,’ Taeyang said, knowing his best friend’s feelings.

 

All five of them dashed to their vans and heading to the hospital. They already told their managers to take care of everything for the CF photoshoot. GD looks so pale, he occasionally ruffled his hairs and covers his face. He’s really dead worried right now. Tears occasionally roll down his cheeks but he quickly wipes it off.

 

‘Man, relax. Everything is going to be fine,’ Taeyang said while patting his shoulder.

‘Neh, Jiyong. Sica and your baby will be fine,’ Top said.

‘Yuri said she’s bleeding and unconscious,’ GD finally speaks up, sounds so weak.

‘It’s going to be okay. Don’t worry, hyung,’ Daesung told him while Seungri nodded.

They never saw GD hopeless like that. He seems really worry, his face is pale because of his worries.

 

Once they arrived at the hospital, all of them runs into it especially GD.

‘Nurse, I’m looking for Jessica,’ he said.

‘Ahh, she’s in the emergency room. Just go straight that way,’ the nurse said to the pale and breathless GD.

She recognized him, well, who doesn’t recognized the famous G-Dragon and JiSica couple.

 

GD storms off to the room with s. When he reached there, he saw 8 girls are waiting outside the rooms. All of them are crying and they look so worried. When the girls saw BB, Tiffany quickly runs into Top’s arms and crying.

‘How is she?’ GD asked.

‘She’s still in there. We don’t know her condition yet,’ Yuri said while sobbing.

Taeyang is gently patted her shoulder, calming her down. Daesung and Seungri are calming the other girls.

 

‘Mianhe, oppa. We failed in taking care of her,’ Tiffany apologized, she’ still in Top’s arm.

Top is patting her back, gently.

‘Neh, oppa. We are really sorry,’ Taeyeon sobbed.

‘It’s not your fault. Let’s hope that she’s okay,’ GD told them weakly.

 

GD can’t stay stills. He walks back and forth, anxiously waiting for any news from the doctor or nurses. Then, the room’s door open and a doctor come out.

‘How is she, doctor?’ GD asked impatiently.

‘We are trying our best to save her and her baby. She fell too hard, so she lost many bloods. We are still trying, please being patient and just praying for both of them,’ the doctor told him.

‘Please save her, doctor! Please!’ he begged loudly.

‘We will try our best. She’s so weak right now,’ the doctor said.

‘No2x! You must save her, no matter what!!’ GD yelled while gripping the doctor’s shoulder.

‘Jiyong-ah, cool down. Relax,’ Taeyang said to his best friend while holding his arm.

‘Doctor, I’m okay if I lose my baby but I can’t lose her. Please doctor,’ he begged again.

‘I understand how you are feeling right now. Don’t worry, I promised you I will do my best,’ he said and walks into the room.

 

Hearing the doctor’s words, makes GD completely hopeless and weak. He sits on the chair, weakly. He covers his face with his hands and then, everyone heard that he’s sobbing. G-Dragon is crying and he cries because of Jessica, again.

All the girls shocked seeing him crying like that. Top sits beside him and grips his shoulder.

‘Jiyong-ah, be strong. She’ll be okay,’ Top tried to calm him, but honestly, he’s feeling hopeless too.

He loves Jessica like his own sister. He can’t imagine if he lost her. After that, Jung’s family and GD’s family arrived too.

 

‘Jiyong, how is she?’ Jessica’s father asked impatiently.

‘She’s still in there, appa,’ he said, trying to be strong.

‘Onnieeeee,’ Krystal is crying now.

GD hugs Krystal tightly, to calm her.

‘Your onnie will be okay, Soojungie,’ he said softly.

 

‘Jiyong-ah, she will be okay, right?’ her mother asked while crying.

‘Neh, omma. She’s strong,’ he said.

‘Don’t worry, ajumma. Sica will be okay,’ Dami said, she’s also crying.

‘Sooyeon-ah, be strong,’ GD’s mother said to herself.

Jessica’s mother hugs GD’s mother and both of them are crying quietly while their fathers are praying to themselves.

 

After about an hour, there is still nothing about her. Tiffany is resting her head on Top’s shoulder with red eyes. YoonYul are leaning on each other heads while Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri are with the other girls. Their parents are praying quietly for Jessica while Dami is with GD and Krystal.

Then, the door’s room opened again. All of them rushed to the doctor and nurses.

 

‘How is she, doctor?’ GD asked impatiently.

‘She’s a really strong girl. She’s stable now,’ the doctor said.

‘And my baby?’ GD asked again.

‘Your baby is okay too. Both the mother and baby are okay and safe,’ the doctor told him.

‘Thank god. Thank you, thank you,’ GD said, relieved.

Tears are gleaming in his eyes, again. All of them are really thankful and grateful hearing the news.

 

‘Can I see her now?’ GD asked.

‘You can but don’t disturb her. She’s still unconscious and don’t go inside with too many people. She needs to rest,’ the doctor said.

‘Okay, thank you doctor,’ GD thanked.

‘Thank you, doctor,’ the others said.

The doctor smiles and he walks away with his team.

 

‘Appa, omma, you can meet her fisrt,’ GD told Mr n Mrs Jung.

‘Neh, kombawo Jiyong,’ her mother said.

They steps into the room with Krystal and also with GD’s parents. After about 15 minutes, they came out and let the other Soshi members to see her. After they came out, GD steps into the room with s.

 

As soon as he saw her, he feels pains in his chest. She looks so pale and weak. There is tube on her right arm. GD sits on the edge of the bed. He gently brushes the hairs that covering her forehead. He kisses her forehead, softly. When his lips touch her forehead, tears are rolling down his cheeks.

He quickly wipes off his tears and caresses her pale face, dearly. Top holds her right hand. He’s teary too because he never saw her looks pale and weak like this before. Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri are feeling the same way too.

‘Jiyong-ah, we will wait outside,’ Taeyang said while patting his back.

All of them left GD alone with Jessica.

 

‘Princess, you really2 scared me,’ he said softly while still caressing her face and holding her left hand.

‘Please don’t do this to me again,’ he said again and kisses her palm.

Tears are still rolling down his cheeks.

 

GD accompanies and never left her side. Their parents are back to their home because they seem tired and GD told them to get rest. At first, they didn’t want to left but GD insisted and finally, they agreed. They will come again tomorrow morning. BB and Soshi members are still waiting for Jessica.

It’s already 11 pm. Jessica has been sleeping for almost 6 hours. GD is still beside her, holding her hand, caressing her face. The girls also seem tired but they didn’t want to leave until Jessica wakes up.

 

Suddenly, her hand is slightly moving. GD is really surprised.

‘Baby, are you awake?’ he asked softly.

All of the girls and BB members are surrounding her bed. Jessica slowly opens her eyes and when her eyes are widely opened, she saw the familiar faces. She saw GD’s worried face and she feels his grips on her hand.

She slowly smiles for them.

‘Are you okay?’ GD asked her softly.

‘Neh, I’m okay,’ she murmured weakly.

‘Jessie, you scared me! I thought we lost you,’ Tiffany blurted with tears.

‘Mianhe, I didn’t mean to scare or worry you,’ she said.

 

‘Little Sica, you don’t know how worried we were and your Jiyong is really hopeless,’ Top told her.

‘Mianhe, oppa. I always make you worried,’ she told GD weakly.

‘It’s okay but promised me, stop scaring me like that again. I thought I’ll lose you forever,’ GD said earnestly

‘I promised. Wait, how about our baby? Is he okay? Please tell me that he’s okay?’ she asked panickly while rubbing her stomach.

‘Don’t worry. He’s okay because he has a really strong mother like you,’ GD said delicately.

‘Thank god,’ she said, relieved and tearing.

‘Don’t cry. Take a rest, okay. Get some sleep again,’ GD told her and kisses the back of her hand.

 

Jessica just nodded and minutes after that, she’s falling asleep again because the effect of the medication is not totally gone and she's still weak. After she’s asleep, Daesung and Seungri left. Same goes with Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Sunny. Only GD, Top, Taeyang, YoonYulTi are left with Jessica.  They are all asleep on the couch while GD is sleeping on the chair, beside her. His head is resting on the bed with their locking fingers.


preview

‘You dance?’ GD asked Jessica, seriously.

‘I..i…’

‘Answer me!!’ he yelled.

‘I did. Mianhe, oppa,’ Jessica apologized and holds his hand but he pushes her hand, roughly.

 She never saw GD’s angry with her like that before. She’s really scared and sad seeing his anger, but she knows that’s all her faults.

 

‘You lied to me?!’ he asked, holding his anger.


enjoy this chapter..

thanks for ur comments and keep on dropping ur precious comments for my motivation!..:))