Strong Heart pt 3

A JiSica Love Story

‘Okay2x. Now, we move on to another guy that constantly claims Jessica as his ideal type, ZEA’s Jung Heechul-shi,’ Hodong introduced him.

‘Anniyonghaseyo everyone. I’m ZEA's Jung Heechul,’ he greeted.

‘Heechul-shi, you have claimed many times that Jessica-shi is your ideal type, right?’ Hodong asked him.

‘Neh,’ he admitted.

‘Since when you like her?’ Seunggi asked.

‘About 3 years ago. When SNSD debuted, I like her the most and she is my ideal type until now,’ he said.

‘Hodong hyung, is this a conspiracy to crush me?’ GD asked and once again, the studios burst into laughers.

 

‘Aniyo. Why should I do that?’ Hodong said cynically.

‘It’s just coincidence that most of Jessica’s admirers are here today,’ Seunggi told him.

GD just shaking his head playfully, didn’t believe the MCs.

 

‘Heechul-shi, what do you like the most about Jessica?’ Hodong asked.

‘I like girl that resemblance a cat and Jessica-shi’s face is a bit look like cat,’ Heechul said.

‘Many people have been telling me that. Sometimes they said I look like a fox,’ Jessica said to the MCs.

‘Really?’ Seunggi asked and Jessica just nodded.

‘Ani. You look like a princess and a goddess to me,’ GD said cheesily to her and makes all the audiences cheered and all the guests surprised because of his cheesiness.

Jessica laughs at him and slightly hits his arm.

 

‘Waaa, G-Dragon has become a cheesy guy now. You changed a lot, Jiyong-shi,’ Hodong told him jokingly.

‘Ani. He’s always like that,’ Daseung said.

‘Daesung-ah, you want to join Hodong hyung’s conspiration too?’ GD asked him and once again, the others laugh.

‘Waa, Jiyong-shi has become really funny since he’s with Jessica,’ Hodong said.

 

‘So, back to Heechul-shi. How are you feeling when you know about JiSica?’ Hodong asked.

‘Honestly, I know about them before the rumors spread. Well, I think most of the idols know about them because they are always together back stages. So, when all other idols are gossiping about them, I feel sad but still, I think that’s just a gossip. But then, when I saw how they acted together backstage, I know that they are an item. And at that time, I’m really3x sad and heartbroken,’ he confessed.

‘Chincha-yo? I feel sorry for you too, Heechul-shi. Both you, Seo Jisuk-shi and Seokhuun-shi are in the same boat,’ Hodong said.

‘But, it’s okay. I know how much they love each other. Everyone can see their loves and I’m happy because Jessica-shi is happy,’ Heechul said.

‘Kamsahamnida,’ Jessica thanked him earnestly and GD bows his head to him.

‘That’s what you should do when you love someone dearly but she doesn’t love you back,’ Daniel Hanney said.

‘Neh, that’s right,’ both Hodong and Seunggi agreed.

 

‘But Heechul hyung is seriously heartbroken when he knew about JiSica. When we were at our dorm, he kept on staring at Jessica-shi pictures. He opened his laptop and stared at the wallpaper, Jessica-shi’s. Then, out of sudden, he closed the laptop roughly in frustration. He did change the wallpaper to someone else but after just a day, he changed back to Jessica-shi’s pictures until now. If anyone changed the wallpaper into something else, he will get really mad,’ Kwanghee told them.

‘Chincha-yo? Heechul-shi must be really sad,’ Seunggi said.

 

‘Jessica-shi, from what I know, Heechul-shi has stated many times that you are his ideal type. But, you never respond to him. You are being too cold and mean to him. Why?’ Hodong asked Jessica.

‘Ahh, about that. Actually, I didn’t know about his confession because I’m not the type that always goes on the internet and reading the latest gossips and news. I rarely did that. So, that’s why I didn’t know about his confession. Then, one day, Suju’s Heechul oppa told me about that. When I read the news, I’m really thankful and grateful to him because he likes me. I do want to respond to his confession but no one asked me about that when we are interviewed. I can’t just randomly say I want to thank him for his confession when we are doing our interview, right?’ Jessica explained.

‘That’s right. So, now, you can respond to him,’ Hodong said.

‘Heechul-shi, kombawo for liking me. I really appreciate it and I’m really sorry because I couldn’t respond to you before,’ she said to him and smiles sweetly to him.

Heechul is really happy when Jessica smiles at him. He grinning widely and let out a shy laugh while fanning himself.

‘Wahh, he is so happy right now,’ Seunggi said.

‘He likes it, he likes it so much even though Jessica-shi just smiled at him,’ Hodong said while laughing.

 

‘So, Heechul-shi, what have you done to meet with Jessica or to make her knows your presence?’ Seunggi asked him.

‘The most extreme I’ve done is that I waited outside SNSD’s waiting room for hours just to greet her. I dragged some of my members with me,’ Heechul said.

‘That’s right. He waited for more than an hour just to say ‘Hello’ to Jessica-shi and I’m one of his victims. I was forced to accompany him,’ Kwanghee added.

‘So, did you get to greet her?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Neh, when they came out of the room, I was so nervous and anxious. And when Jessica-shi was walking out of the room, I only could said ‘Hello’ because I was so nervous,’ Heechul told him.

‘So, what did Jessica-shi said to you?’ Hodong asked.

‘She said ‘Hello’ back.’

‘And he’s acted like Jessica-shi said ‘I love you’ to him. He was soooooo excited,’ Kwanghee said and makes others laugh.

‘Jessica-shi, did you remember that?’ Hodong asked.

‘I.. I don’t really remember because they were many people back then,’ Jessica said.

 

‘Kwanghee-shi, can you tell us what kind of fan is Heechul to Jessica-shi?’ Hodong asked.

‘A super fan of SNSD’s Jessica. His wallpaper is Jessica’s. He always searching videos about Jessica-shi and every time we watched SNSD’s performances, he will squeal and shrieked when it’s Jessica’s part. He has collections of her pictures. Even our fans also often gave him things about Jessica-shi,’ Kwanghee told excitedly.

‘Chincha-yo? Wow, that’s what we called a super fan,’ Hodong said loudly while looking at GD.

‘Hyung, why are you looking at me?’ GD asked him.

‘Nothing. Just feel like want to look at you,’ Hodong said and laugh.

 

‘Leeteuk-shi, are you not gonna ask them to make eye contact to?’ Kwanghee asked.

‘Urghh, not again,’ GD groaned.

‘Aniyo. I’m afraid that I’ll beaten by JiSica’s fans,’ Leeteuk said jokingly.

‘How about we have a rap battle between Jiyong-shi and Heechul-shi. Both of them are rappers,’ Eunhyuk suggested.

‘That’s a great idea, Eunhyuk-ah,’ Hodong said excitedly.

‘But, G-Dragon sunbaenim is a really2 great singer and rapper. I can’t reach up to his level,’ Heechul said with humbleness.

‘Aniyo. I’m not that great,’ GD said and smiles to him.

‘Okay, let’s do it. Just for a fun,’ Hodong said.

 

GD and Heechul are both in the front right now and ready for their battle. Jessica is watching at her boyfriend warmly.

‘Did you see the way Jessica-shi looks at Jiyong? It’s so loving,’ Hodong while Jessica smiles shyly.

‘Okay, let’s start the battle now. We start with Heechul first,’ Leeteuk said.

Heechul starts his rapping. He raps one of his parts in ZEA’s songs with a bit adlibs and after he ended his rapping, everyone applaud loudly for him including Jessica. Leeteuk pulls her to the front. She gives a light hug to Heechul and that makes him jumping in excitement while GD is staring with jealousy.

Then, it’s GD’s turn.

 

My name is Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby

Gee-D Gee-D Baby Baby

I’m Bing Bang’s G-Dragon

Everyone called me G-Dragon

My girlfriend is SNSD Jessica

Do you know SNSD?

Of course everyone knows SNSD

Every guys love SNSD

And I am one of them

But, in my heart, I only love one girl

And she is none other than, Jessica

We are JiSica couple

For all Jessica’s admirers

I’m sorry coz I get her for myself

But, don’t worry

You can still love her as much as you want

I’ll not stop you

Just remember, that she’s mine

 

After GD ended his rapping with his witty smiles, everyone applaud and cheer very loudly for him. He and Heechul bow to each other and to the audiences. He hugs Jessica who is applauding and cheering beside him and then, they back to their seats.

‘Wow, that is spectacular. As expected from G-Dragon,’ Hodong said.

‘Heechul-shi, you are doing great too,’ Seunggi told him.

‘Jiyong-shi gave an indirect warning to all Jessica’s admirers,’ Hodong said teasingly and make the others laugh including GD.

GD is denying Hodong’s statement while shaking his head and moving his index finger to him.

‘Ani, ani. That’s not my intention,’ GD said, still laughing.

‘Just admits it, hyung,’ Daesung said slyly while patting GD’s back.

‘Yahhh,’ GD slightly yelled at him.

 

‘Neh, Jiyong-shi. You should just admit it. So, Heechul-shi, do you have any request from Jessica-shi?’ Hodong asked him.

‘I want to hear her sings Heaven here,’ Heechul said from his seat.

‘Heaven? Why that song?’ Seunggi asked.

‘I watched her sang that song in a show before and I really2 like it. And I also watched an old video when she sang that song with Tiffany-shi, her voices are so great. I really love it when she sang that song. So, I want to hear she sings it live, in front of me,’ Heechul told him.

‘Jessica-shi, can you fulfill his request?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Of course I can,’ she said while smiling to Heechul and he gasped, and makes the others laugh again at his fanboys mode.

Then, Jessica comes to the front with a microphone and when the music plays, she starts singing the song.

 

Baby you all that I want

When you’re lying here in my arms

I found it’s hard to believe, we are in heaven

Love is all that I need

And I found there in your heart

I found it’s hard to believe, we are in heaven

 

While singing, she always gazing at GD and GD is smiling lovingly at her while swaying to the rhythm. She’s also occasionally looks at Heechul. After she ended the song, everyone is applauding and cheering for her and GD walks to her and gives her a quick hug and that’s make everyone cheer again. He looks so proud of her, his girl.

 

‘Waa, your voice is so angelic,’ Daniel Hanney said in awed.

‘That’s right. Hearing Jessica-shi sings live, makes her voice sounded more angelic. I just couldn’t describe how it is,’ Heechul said in amazement.

‘Kamsahamnida,’ Jessica thanks Daniel and Heechul with smiles.

 

‘Did you see, she’s always gazing at Jiyong-shi while singing,’ Hodong .

‘That’s right. Jiyong-shi kind of gives her more feels to sing and more emotion,’ Seunggi too.

‘The truth is, both of them are always like that. Their actions towards each other are really spontaneous. If they feel like want to hug, they will hug. And if they want to kiss, they will kiss without bother about people around them. They love each other too much, and that’s why we called them the mushy and cheesy couple,’ Tiffany told them.

‘Ahh, I heard about that too. All your closed friends called you the mushy couple and now, your fans too called you the mushy couple, right?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Ah, neh. It’s because in other show before, they keep on talking about our mushyness and cheesyness even though we are not,’ GD said.

The audiences and the guests are all make disbelief reactions and expressions. The audiences are yelling ‘Noooooooo’.

‘Mweyo? I’m telling the truth,’ GD insisted.

‘Hyung, stop it already. Everyone knows that you and Sica are very mushy. They saw it already,’ Daesung said playfully and makes the others laugh.

 

‘Jiyong-shi endures so much pains and jealousy today,’ Hodong said playfully.

‘Jessica-shi, how do you feel when your admirers are here and showing their love for you?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Honestly, I’m happy and thankful but I’m also feeling really sorry for Jiyong oppa. If I’m at his place, I think I can’t endure it. I’ll end up crying or leaving this studio because I can’t really see him with other girls,’ Jessica admitted.

‘Really?’ Hodong asked, surprised.

‘Neh, I’m that type of girl. When I’m mad or jealous, I’ll cry. And honestly, I’m really a jealous girlfriend,’ Jessica admitted.

‘That’s right. Sica is a sensitive girl and she becomes oversensitive if it’s about Jiyong oppa,’ Tiffany told them.

‘That’s true. So, I’m okay with today’s situation because I can endure it. But, for Sica, I don’t think she can handle it well. So, I’m glad you didn’t make her face this kind of situation because honestly, I couldn’t seeing her sad,’ GD said earnestly.

All the audiences and guests cheer and applaud him while Jessica is smiling sweetly to him.