Meeting His family pt 2

A JiSica Love Story

Meanwhile in the kitchen

GD’s mother and Dami are preparing the ingredients while Jessica is helping a bit here and there.

‘Sica, you are the 1st girl that Jiyongie properly introduced to us,’ Dami told her.

‘Chongmal-yo?’ she asked, happy.

‘Neh, I’ve met many of his girl friends but you are the 1st he brought home,’ she said.

‘Girlfriends?’ Jessica asked, shocked.

‘Ahh, it’s not that. You know, female friends,’ Dami explained.

‘Oh. So, he really has many female friends, isn’t he?’ she asked, slightly jealous.

‘Neh, and most of them are models but they are just friends, nothing more,’ Dami said and smiled.

Jessica smiles and nodded. She knew GD has many female models as his friends and she is really jealous about that but he told her that they were just friends, so she believes him.

‘Sooyeon-ah, could you please get Jiyong here,’ his mother said.

‘Okay, auntie. I’ll go and get him,’ she said and walks off to the living room.

 

‘Uncle, where is Jiyong oppa?’ she asked his father who is reading a newspaper.

‘Ah, he’s in his room. He said he wanted to get something. You can go to his room. It’s upstairs, the 2nd room on the left,’ his father said and smiled at her.

‘Nehh,’ she said with a smile and climbing ups the stairs heading to GD’s room.

 

Knock knock

She knocked but no respond, so she decided to open the door and entered.

She’s is curious how will his room look like. Once she’s in the room, she’s amazed because the room is big, complete with furnitures. She heard a flushing sound in the bathroom.

‘He’s in the bathroom,’ she thought.

She looks around the room. On his side table, there are pictures of them together and her picture. She smiles at the sight, then she sat on the chair and looking at their picture.

Out of her curiosity, she opens the table’s dawer. There she saw a lot of music sheets, with lyrics on it. Obviously, that’s what he has been writing when he got an inspiration. Then she opens the 2nd drawer, nothing interesting, just music sheets again. When she opens the 3rd drawer, she’s completely shocked seeing pictures of GD and a girl, together. That girl face is really familiar, she has seen her before.

‘That’s Mizuhara Kiko, the Japanese model that has been linking to Jiyong oppa,’ she thought, feeling slightly heartache.

She took one of the pictures and when she turns the picture around, she saw a nice handwriting in English.

 

My handsome oppa,

Remember this moment? This is our 2nd date.. I really enjoyed it and so do you..

Keep this picture with you. I’ll keep one with me.

                                                                                                                         with love,

y Kiko

 

Jessica’s really shocked seeing their intimate pictures, her heart hurts so much. She can feel that her eyes are gleaming with tears. She tried to hold it as hard as she can. All the painful memories that she’s been endured when she’s with Donghae, are slowly running through her mind.

‘Will I get hurt again?’

‘Why love is so painful?’

‘My heart hurts so much. Jiyong oppa never told me about her.’

‘I thought it’s just a gossip but I guess it’s not.’

‘Oppa, are you the same with Donghae oppa?’

 

Suddenly, GD’s cell phone which is on his bed, beeping. Jessica gets up from the chair and slowly walking to the bed. She takes his phone and when she saw the id, she’s feeling like her heart broken to pieces.

y Kiko <33

She really wants to push the ‘read’ button but her fingers are trembling.

 

‘Sica, what are you doing here?’ GD who just came out from the bathroom, asked. He’s surprised seeing her in his bedroom.

Jessica turns around with tears in her eyes and with his phone in his hand.

‘Your girlfriend just sent you a message,’ she said, trying hard to hold her tears. She doesn’t want to cry in front of him because she doesn’t want him to think that she’s a weak girl.

‘Girlfriend?’ GD asked, shocked.

Jessica shows the phone to him and when he saw the id, he’s shocked again.

 

‘Ahh, that’s…’ he stuttered, trying to find the perfect words.

Jessica shoves the phone on his bed and wants to walk out of his room but GD quickly embraces her from behind.

‘Sica-ah, don’t go. I’ll explain everything,’ he said softly to her.

Jessica takes a deep breathe and she pushes his hand away from her waist. She turns around and faced GD.

 

‘So, it’s true about you and her? I thought it’s just a rumor,’ she said while looking straight at him.

‘It’s not what you think. We are just friends,’ he said.

‘I saw your pictures with her in your drawer. So, you still keeping all of your sweet pictures with her, huh?’ she said cynically.

‘That’s just for a memory of our friendship,’ he explained.

‘Friendship? There are a bunch of photos there and y Kiko? You sure like y girls, but too bad I’m not a y girl,’ she said sarcastically.

 

‘Sica, that’s just pictures, okay? Don’t be so childish. I bet you still keeping your pictures with Donghae and may be with Taecyeon too, right?’ he said, a bit loud.

‘Ani. I have throw away all of my pictures with Donghae oppa. I asked my mom to take care of them. I just kept one for my memory and I never took any pictures wit Taecyeon and I’m sorry for being childish, this is me,’ she said calmly but her eyes are blurry because of tears.

GD’s feeling really guilty because he can see Jessica is in verge of tears.

‘Sica-ahh….’

‘I told you everything about Donghae and Taecyeon and other people in my life but you kept this from me? You never tell me about her and your ‘friendship’,’ she said weakly.

‘I didn’t mean to keep it from you, it’s just….’ GD is stuttered.

 

‘Are you like Donghae oppa? You will break my heart too, oppa?’ she asked and finally her tears flowing down her cheeks. She sat on the floor weakly, her hands covering her face, she cried.

It hurts GD seeing her crying and seems so weak, so he walks to her and he tries to hug her.

‘Go away! Don’t touch me,’ she said and pushed him away.

GD lets her cry for a moment, and when she’s soften a bit, he takes her hands and walks her to his bed. He seated her on his bed and he kneeled down in front of her.

 

Jessica’s looking down on the floor, didn’t want to look at him. GD lifted her chin, makes her look at him. He gently wipes off her tears with his thumbs.

‘How many times have I told you, I don’t want to see you shed tears. Your tears are too precious for me,’ he said softly.

Then, he kissed her forehead, her eyes and the top of her nose and gives a peck on her lips. Jessica just sat silently and let GD kisses every parts of her face. She feels his undying love for her but she’s can’t stop thinking about that model.

 

‘Okay, now listen to me. Firstly, I’m really sorry because I never told you about her. I admit that we always hanging out together before but we were not dating. We were more than friends but we were definitely not dating,’ he explained while looking straight at her eyes.

‘I’ve told her that I’ve a steady girlfriend now but she just can’t accept it, I guess. That’s why she kept on bugging me and about that ‘y kiko’ thing, it’s not me who put that name, she save it herself. And I’ll change it right away, okay?’ he said and smiled to her.

Jessica just stared at him without even smiling. Her eyes are still wet and sober.

 

‘Princess, please smiles. I love you so much, you know that, right?’ he said softly.

Jessica cupped his face and she kissed him on the lips. They kissed passionately until she broke the kiss.

‘Oppa, please don’t hurts my feeling again. It’s really painful, I’m afraid I cannot endure it anymore,’ she said weakly.

‘I promise I’ll never do that, okay? Now, you just need to know that I love you so much and that girl means nothing to me,’ he said softly.

‘Now I have a rival too,’ she sighed.

‘Aigoo, don’t worry. She can’t win over my princess,’ he said cheekily.

‘I’m sorry because I’m being so childish,’ she apologized.

‘It’s okay. In fact I like it when you are childish and jealous, that shows you really love me,’ he said brightly.

‘Of course I love you. You don’t believe me?’ she pouted.

‘I believe you. It just fun seeing you jealous,’ he .

‘Oppa~~~, you are so mean,’ she whined cutely.

 

GD smiles at her and he kisses her again. Their kisses grow deeper and deeper. Suddenly, someone knock the door and they broke apart.

‘Jiyongie, Sica, come out. What are you two doing in there?’ Dami yelled slyly.

‘Aishh, noona. You are interrupting us,’ GD yelled playfully while Sica is blushing like crazy.

‘Come out already. Don’t do anything extreme to Sica,’ Dami said playfully.

‘We are coming, onnie,’ Jessica said loudly.

She takes GD’s hand and dragged him with her.

 

‘Aissh, why did she interrupt us?’ GD groaned.

‘Oppaaa..’ she whined shyly. GD chuckled at her shyness.

‘I’ll throw away all of the pictures, don’t worry, princess,’ he said and kissed her forehead.

Jessica smiles sweetly to him and they walk downstairs hand-in-hand.

Jessica’s time with GD’s family went so well. They are very nice and kind to her. His mother seems to really like her and so does his sister, being one of Jessica’s fans. And his father is really nice to her too. When Jessica is about to leave, GD’s mother hugs her tightly.

‘I’m glad that my son chose you,’ she said softly to Jessica.

‘We will see each other again, sister in law,’ Dami said playfully and hugs her.

‘Nice to meet and spending times with all of you,’ Jessica said kindly and hugs his mother and Dami.

GD’s father patted her back and smiles warmly to her.

‘See you next time. You are always welcome in our house,’ he said.

Jessica feels reluctant to leave his family but she needs to go back to her dorm. GD sent her home safely and without them knowing, someone is taking their photos when GD kissed her in front of SNSD’s dorm.


preview

 

‘Well, if he really loves you, he should tell you when he met with other girl especially when he met with his ex-gf, don’t you think?’ she said proudly.

‘He doesn’t need to do that because I trust him,’ Jessica said calmly but in her heart, she’s bit doubted.

‘Really? You really trust him, the playboy GDragon?’ she asked cynically.

‘He’s not a playboy!’ Jessica said sternly.

‘How are you so sure? I know him before you. I knew him really well. If you don’t believe me, go and ask them whether they knew GDragon or not,’ Kiko said while pointed to a group of y and beautiful models.

 

G-Dragon seen with Mizuhara Kiko in Tokyo.

G-Dragon is dating Mizuhara Kiko?

Are their relationship more than friends?


another new chapters!!..kekekekke..enjoy everyone..

@RainStormRaider   welcome new reader!..:)).. thanks for loving this story...yeah, i think the same too about SME..kekeke..thanks for your comment..:))

@choki2lovejessi  you are super fast in commenting!..kekekeke...i'm not done updating but you have commented..kekekke..really2 like you, dungseng!!..:))...enjoy the other chapters...