Vacation Pt. 3

A JiSica Love Story

3rd days of the vacation

Tomorrow will be the last day for their vacation and also the last day for JiSica’s love. GD is still clueless about Jessica’s decision and he never suspects anything.

 

In the morning

They are walking around the local market, eating ice-cream and enjoying each other accompany. They are looking at a souvenirs’ shop when Jessica saw a very cute baby boy, in a stroller and she couldn’t resist touching his cheeks.

‘Aww, you are so cute,’ she pinched his cheek while the baby is giggling at her. The baby’s mother smiles when she saw Jessica. GD is nowhere in sight because he is absorbs with the unique and beautiful souvenirs.

 

‘Your baby is so cute. I couldn’t resist his cuteness,’ Jessica told the mother in English

‘Thank you so much,’ she smiles at Jessica.

‘Can I hold him?’ Jessica asked her.

‘Of course you can,’ the mother said.

Jessica quickly lifts the baby form his stroller and she holds him in her arms. She kisses his cheek, pinches his cheek and tickling him. The baby is giggling at her.

‘What is his name?’ Jessica asked.

‘He’s Mike,’ the mother told her.

‘Mike, a cute name just like you. Hi, Mike.. I’m Jessica,’ she said babyishly to the baby.

‘I’m Jessica. Nice to meet you,’ she introduced herself to the mother.

‘I’m Sarah. Nice to meet you too. So, you like kids?’ his mother asked.

‘Yeah, I like kids so much especially baby boy,’ she said kindly. Jessica is still hugging and playing with Mike when GD approaches her.

 

‘Hey, baby. Who is this cute little boy?’ GD asked while pinching his cheek.

‘This is Mike. Mike, say hello to Jiyong or G-Dragon, a very weird name, right?’ she said playfully.

‘Hello,’ GD greeted Mike’s mother. Sarah nodded and smiles at the gorgeous couple.

After a moment, Jessica puts Mike back on his stroller. She kisses him once again, for the last time.

‘Thank you for letting me play with Mike,’ Jessica thanked his mother.

‘You are welcome. By the way, your bf and you look so great and lovely together and I think both of you will make a gorgeous baby,’ his mother said kindly.

‘Eh, thank you,’ Jessica said, flustered.

‘Bye bye,’ his mother said.

‘Bye bye. Bye bye cute little Mike,’ Jessica said and pinched his cheek.

‘Bye bye Mike,’ GD said.

 

When Mike and his mother are gone, GD said.

‘You like kids so much, don’t you? I saw Hello Baby when you were playing with Kyungsan and Shinee’s son,’ GD told her.

‘Neh, I like kids so much especially baby boy,’ she said happily.

‘Well, soon, we can make as many babies as you want. And that woman said that we will make a gorgeous baby,’ GD said cheekily.

Jessica slightly hits his arms because she is embarrassed. But she’s also feeling so sad because she knows well that will never happen. Her eyes are gleaming with tears but she quickly wipes it off before GD sees it. Then, they continue their visits at the market.

 

At 9 pm

Jessica wants to make a very special night for GD, the last night for them. Jessica asked GD to buy something for her in the town and while GD is gone, she decorates the room and asked the hotel’s staff to prepare a candle light dinner in their room. After everything is done, Jessica changes into her very beautiful white one-piece. She slightly touches up her face to look more beautiful for GD. Then, she’s anxiously waiting for GD.

‘Baby, I’m back,’ GD said loudly. And when he walks into the room, he’s surprised seeing the romantic view. A table with candles, spaghettis and two glasses with a bottle of wine is well prepared on the table. There, he saw a very beautiful goddess, in a white one-piece, looking so freaking gorgeous and beautiful.

sorry, forgot to resize the pics..huhu...imagines she let her hairs flowing down..

 

‘Hi, oppa,’ she said delicately.

‘What is this?’ he asked, surprised but happy.

‘A surprised for you,’ she said softly and she gently pulls his hand and seated him on the chair.

‘You prepare all of this for me?’ GD asked, feeling so happy.

‘Neh, do you like it?’ she asked.

‘Of course I love it and you look so beautiful, princess,’ he said while holding her hand on the table.

‘Thank you, oppa,’ she smiles sweetly to him.

‘Can we eat now? I’m hungry,’ GD said cheekily.

‘Of course. Let’s eat,’ Jessica said.

 

They enjoy their dinner and after that, GD turns on a very romantic music from the CD player, and they dance romantically. After a while, Jessica hugs him tightly and rested her head on his chest. They continue to dance in that position.

‘Oppa, you know that I love you so much,’ she whispered on his chest.

‘I know and I love you too,’ he said softly.

‘If anything happens, promise me you will forgive me,’ she said softly.

‘Hey, what are you talking about?’ he asked.

‘Nothing, just saying,’ she said.

‘I can’t live without you. I can’t lose you. You know that, right?’ he asked her.

Jessica just nodded while holding her tears. She feels so bad for doing this to him. GD lifted her chin and he saw tears in her eyes.

 

‘Why are you crying?’ he asked softly.

‘It’s nothing. I’m just happy and really grateful for having your love,’ she said.

‘I’m grateful too for your love,’ he told her softly.

Jessica kisses him, and their kiss become deeper and deeper. They kiss passionately and slowly, GD pins her on the bed. He is on top of her, kissing her lips fiercely while she’s rubbing his back. GD’s lips slowly moves down to her neck and her bare chest. Jessica quietly moans. GD stops kissing her and he take off his shirt. Seeing his bare chest, makes Jessica blushing. GD kisses her lips again, more passionately. Suddenly, he stops his acts and looking at her.

 

‘Are you sure you wanna do this?’ he asked softly, didn’t want to force her.

‘Neh, I’ve never been so sure in my life, oppa,’ she said delicately and gives him a seductive smile.

GD smiles and he starts to kiss her again, more fiercely. They continue their make out scenes with their everlasting love for each other. *imagine it yourself because I’m no good in rated scenes..

 

The next morning

GD and Jessica are still sleeping soundly. Their bare bodies are covered by a thick blanket. GD is hugging Jessica tightly while Jessica rested her head on his chest. The sunlight makes Jessica slightly budge. She rubs her eyes and slowly opens her eyes. As soon as her eyes are opened, she saw GD’s face. He’s still sleeping soundly. Jessica gently brushes his lips, his eyes, his eyebrows and caresses his entire face. She feels tears gleaming in her eyes.

‘I love you so much, oppa,’ she whispered quietly and finally tears are rolling down her cheek. GD slightly moves and Jessica quickly wipes off her tears before he see it.

 

‘Morning, princess,’ GD said when he opens his eyes.

‘Morning,’ Jessica said.

‘Chupp,’ she gives a peck on his lips.

‘I love that,’ he said cheekily.

Jessica hugs him tightly while he’s her hairs.

 

‘Last night was amazing. Thanks so much, baby,’ GD whispered to her.

Jessica blushed when GD mention about their 1st night.

‘I love you,’ GD said. He’s never tired to say those magic words to her.

‘I love you too,’ she said softly.

‘I’ll never forget last night. It’ll always be my most memorable and happiest memories in my entire life,’ he said softly.

‘Me too, oppa,’ she said and get teary again.

GD notices that her eyes are watery.

 

‘Are you crying?’ he asked with concern.

‘Ah, aniya,’ she denied.

‘Don’t lie. You are always getting teary easily nowadays, why? What’s wrong?’ he asked her.

‘It’s nothing oppa. Nothing,’ she said softly.

‘You are keeping something from me, isn’t it? Come on, spill it. What is it?’ he asked again.

‘No, it’s really nothing. I’m just happy and touched being with you and I’m relief from all the stressed when we are here, together,’ she told him.

‘Are you sure it’s only that?’ he asked.

‘Nehh, don’t worry, oppa,’ she assured him with a smile, a fake smile because in her heart, she’s crying badly.

‘Okay, princess. I’m happy too being here with you,’ he said softly and kisses the top of her head.

They were cuddling on the bed for hours before getting ready to leave Saipan, the end of their vacation.