Strong Heart pt 1

A JiSica Love Story

Strong Heart

Guests-->GDragon, Jessica, Seo Jisuk, ZEA Heechul, Tiffany, Daesung, SG Wannabe’s Lee Seok Hoon, Daniel Hanney,

other celebrity

Juri

other celebrity

other celebrity

 

shindong

other celebrity

ZEA Heechul

ZEA Kwanghee

otehr celebrity

eunhyuk

Daesung

Tiffany

Seo Jisuk

Seok Hoon

Leeteuk

GD

Jessica

Daniel Hanney

 

 

This is just JiSica cuts. Lols..

 

‘Hello everyone. We meet again in Kang Shim Jang!!’ Hodong shouted excitedly.

‘Neh, we meet again. And for today, we have a very top rated guests,’ Seunggi said brightly.

‘That’s right! So, without wasting any times, let’s us greet our guests for today!’ Hodong shouted while presenting all the guests. All of the audiences and guests are applauding and cheering.

 

‘Waa, today’s guests are really great and famous people,’ Hodong said.

‘That’s right! We have GD and Daesung from BB and SNSD’s Jessica and Tiffany with us today. And we also have the top and handsome actors, Daniel Hanney and Seo Jisuk,’ Seunggi said brightly.

 

‘The Korean’s hottest and top couple is with us today. The JiSica couple!’ Hodong yelled excitedly while pointing to GD and Jessica. The couple smiles and bows their head to the audiences.

‘Waa, they look so gorgeous together. The handsome couple,’ Seunggi said.

‘Jiyong-shi, how’s your life now?’ Hodong asked.

‘It’s really great,’ GD said while raise his thumb up to Hodong. Hodong laughs at him.

‘What about you, Jessica-shi?’ Seunggi asked.

‘It’s blissful,’ she said while smiling.

‘Daesung-shi, you are not jealous with Jiyong?’ Hodong asked.

‘Of course I’m jealous. Now, he can date freely and his girlfriend is from SNSD. That’s every guy’s dreams,’ Daesung exaggerated.

‘I’m jealous too. Because of the same reason. Sica can date freely. How I wish I can be like her too,’ Tiffany sighed and makes the guests laugh.

 

‘You need to have a heartbreaking love story to become like the JiSica couple,’ Leeteuk in.

‘That’s right. I still clearly remember when Jiyong-shi confessed before. Everyone in this studio cried,’ Seunggi said.

‘Jessica-shi, you watched that confession, right? How do you feel at that time?’ Hodong asked.

‘Well, all 9 of us watched that episode and all of us cried. I cried really hard especially when I saw Jiyong oppa cried. It hurts me. When I was crying, my members tried to calm me down but they just couldn’t because they were crying too,’ Jessica told Hodong while GD is looking at her, lovingly.

‘Neh, we tried to calm her but we failed. But among us, Sica was the one that cried really hard. She almost out of breath,’ Fany said.

‘Because of that confession, now, both of you are together again,’ Seunggi said and all the audiences applaud.

 

‘Now, everyone has been talking about your couple rings. We are really impressed when you gave the ring to her in a show, before. Can we see the famous rings?’ Hodong said.

GD and Jessica show the identical rings on their fingers and all the guests are amused of the rings. The rings are so gorgeous and elegant.

‘I bet it must be really expensive,’ Eunhyuk said.

‘It is. Its price is no joke at all,’ Daesung told them.

‘Yahhh,’ GD yelled at Daesung.

‘Sica-shi, do you know its price?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Aniyo. He didn’t tell me. I asked him several times but he never tells me,’ Jessica said.

‘It’s something special for her. When we give someone a present, we didn’t tell them it’s price, right?’ GD said.

‘That’s right,’ Seunggi agreed with him.

‘But, wow, the rings are so gorgeous,’ Hodong said in awed.

 

‘We also have Daniel Hanney with us today. How are you?’ Hodong asked him.

‘I’m good especially because I’m sitting beside Jessica-shi,’ Daniel said and makes all the guests surprised.

‘Ahh, but why?’ Seunggi asked.

‘I’m a SNSD fan and I know that Jessica-shi likes me,’ Daniel said brightly.

Jessica’s laughing shyly while GD is staring at Daniel Hanney in disbelief.

 

‘Daniel-shi, did you see how Jiyong look at you?’ Hodong asked.

‘Ahh, mianhe,’ Daniel playfully apologized while GD just laugh.

‘Jessica-shi, you like Daniel Hanney, right?’ Seunggi asked her eagerly.

‘Ermm, honestly, since I debuted, I always chose Daniel Hanney-shi as my ideal type,’ Jessica said shyly while GD is shaking his head.

'Just call me oppa,' Daniel said cheekily and Jessica smiles shyly.

‘That’s right. Sica likes Daniel Hanney oppa so much even before we debuted,’ Fany said while looking at GD.

‘Aishhhh, chincha,’ GD sighed and makes the others laugh.

 

‘Sica-shi, do you still like Daniel Hanney?’ Hodong asked, trying to provoke GD.

‘I’m one of his loyal fans, so, of course I still like him,’ Jessica said earnestly.

‘Kamsahamnida,’ Daniel thanked her while looking at her. Jessica also is looking at him, shyly.

‘Why are you so shy, Jessica-shi?’ Seunggi .

‘I’m nervous because I’m really his loyal fan. Honestly, this is the first time I meet with him after our first encounter in 2007. But at that time, it’s only for a brief moment,’ she told him nervously.

‘Aishhh,’ GD playfully sighed and the others laugh at his reaction.

 

‘Both of you are from America. You can speak in English with each other,’ Hodong said.

‘Ahh, that’s right,’ Daniel said.

‘Let’s hear their conversation in English,’ Seunggi said.

 

‘Hello, I’m Daniel Hanney.’

‘Hi, I’m SNSD’s Jessica.’

‘So, where are you from in State?’

‘I’m from San Francisco. What about you?’

‘I’m from Washington DC. Have you been to DC before?’

‘Yes, several times, with my family.’

‘Do you still have family in SA?’

‘No, we moved here when I was recruited into SME. Tiffany’s family is still in LA though.’

‘So, both of you are from State? Wow, that’s cool.’

‘I miss SA so much. I wish to go there again someday.’

‘I can accompany you there.’

‘Hi, I’m G-Dragon. Her BOYFRIEND,’ suddenly GD cuts in their conversation and that makes the studio burst out in laughter.

Jessica slightly hits GD’s arm while laughing.

 

‘Waa, Jiyong-shi is jealous,’ Hodong said.

‘Jessica-shi, if you have to choose between G-Dragon and Daniel Hanney, who will you choose?’ Seunggi asked her.

‘Neh?’ Jessica asked, surprised.

‘Aishh, you are killing me here,’ GD groaned.

‘Jiyong-shi, are you not confident?’ Hodong asked him.

‘Isn’t it obvious? He’s so handsome and good looking. Much2 more handsome than me,’ GD said.

‘You are good looking too and you are my ideal type,’ Jung Juri said loudly and GD and the others laugh at her.

 

‘So, Sica-shi. Who will you choose? G-Dragon or Daniel Hanney? You must be honest, okay?’ Hodong told her.

‘Arasso,’ she said shortly.

‘Okay. On the count of 3, you answer it. 1, 2, 3…’

‘Of course I chose G-Dragon,’ she said with smiles.

GD cheers and applauds loudly, he’s a bit exaggerated for the viewers attraction.  Then he takes Jessica’s hand and kisses the back of her hand.

‘Awwwwwww…’

‘I’m really envious seeing both of them. They are so in love with each other. It’s refreshing seeing a young couple going on steady and certain in their relationship,’ Daniel Hanney said.

 

‘Hodong oppa, you should let Sica hugs Daniel oppa because that’s one of her dream even though she already hugged him before when we just debuted, but that's just for a brief moment,’ Tiffany said slyly and makes all the people cheer.

‘Yahh!’ Jessica yelled at Tiffany.

‘Ahh, really? Jessica-shi, do you still want to hug Daniel Hanney?’ Hodong asked her.

‘Neh?’ she asked, embarrassed and nervous.

‘Jessica-shi, tell us the truth. Don’t lie,’ Seunggi said to her.

‘Honestly, I’m his big fan since I’m young. I really2 like him, so I do want,’ Jessica admitted shyly while GD is staring at her jealously, without even blinking his eyes.

Jessica pushes his face playfully to stop him from staring at her in jealousness. All the guests and audiences are laughing at the couple.

 

Leeteuk is walking to the front and he pulls both Jessica and Daniel Hanney from their seats.

‘Leeteuk-shi is really fast in this kind of thing,’ Seunggi said jokingly.

‘Of course. Now, everyone, it’s the moment that Jessica has been waiting for almost the rest of her life. To hug her dream guy, Daniel Hanney, like Tiffany-shi told us,’ Leeteuk said.

GD is shaking his head in disbelief while looking at his girlfriend. Jessica occasionally gazes at him too.

‘I think, someone is burning in anger and jealousy,’ Daesung said sarcastically.

‘Neh, I can sense it too,’ Eunhyuk said.

‘Jiyong-shi, are you okay?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Ermm, can’t you tell my feeling right now?’ GD said coldly and makes the studios burst into laughters.

 

‘Jiyong-shi, I borrow your girlfriend for a while. This is your girlfriend’s dream, so you must help her fulfill her dream,’ Leeteuk said.

‘Of course, I’ll support everything for her,’ GD said sarcastically.

Jessica is still gazes at GD.

‘Jessica-shi seems so worries about Jiyong,’ Hodong said.

‘Jessica-shi, do you want to do this or not?’ Leeteuk asked while Daniel Hanney is just smiling.

‘I want. Mianhe, oppa,’ she playfully apologized to GD and makes the others laugh again.

GD rolled his eyes at her.

 

‘Okay. In count of three, both of you hug each other. 1, 2, 3…’ Leetuk said excitedly while GD is covering his eyes with his hand.

Daniel Hanny hugs her and Jessica hugs him back. They just hug for a brief moment and quickly parted. Jessica is really nervous and shy, her face is red because of embarrassment. Daniel Hanney is smiling to her. Then, GD quickly gets from his seat and walks to her. He hugs Jessica and drags her to her seat. All the people in the studio are laughing seeing his spontaneous actions.

‘Did you see, Jiyong-shi covered his eyes when Jessica-shi hugged Daniel Hanney,’ Hodong said.

‘Neh, Jiyong-shi, how do you feel right now?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Can’t we just end this show right now?’ GD asked playfully and once again, the studio burst out into laughters.