chapter 113

A JiSica Love Story

GD puts Soojin on his shoulder while Jessica stroll her bikes. Jessica is babbling to Soojin, who looks so happy on her daddy’s shoulder. GD holds both of her hands and moves them upside-down. She’s giggling and smiling happily. Then, Soojin leans down to gives a poobo on her daddy’s lips. GD tilted his head to the side and poobo his daughter.

Jessica smiles widely seeing her husband and her daughter.  She is tip-toeing to let Soojin kisses her too. Soojin poobo her mummy’s lips too.

 

Once they are back to their picnic’s site, GD puts Soojin down on the mat. Jessica takes her milk’s bottle and gives it to her. Soojin is drinking her milk on her mummy’s laps. GD is beside Jessica, one of his arms is on her shoulder while the other is caressing her baby girl’s plump cheek.

After she’s done drinking her milk, Soojin is whining to go and play again. Jessica asked her maid to accompany and keep an eye on their baby girl.

 

‘Sweetheart, be careful,’ Jessica yelled.

‘Baby girl, don’t run,’ GD yelled too when he saw Soojin is running.

Jessica motions GD to lay his head on her laps while she leans her back against a tree. GD happily lays his head on her laps.

 

Jessica her husband’s hair, lovingly while her other hand is locked with his. They are enjoying their moments while occasionally looking at Soojin’s direction, to make sure she’s okay.

‘She’s so active,’ Jessica said.

‘That’s right. I’m running out of energy to keep up with her,’ GD said and kisses the back of her hand.

‘She’s always like that,’ she said, still his hair.

‘I think she becomes like that because she takes after me,’ he told her.

‘Really?’

‘Neh, if she takes after her mummy, she will always sleeping,’ he said jokingly.

‘Honeyyy~~’ Jessica whined and pouted.

 

GD chuckles at his wife. He placed his hand on the back of her head, pulling her towards him and kisses her lips, softly and gently. After their lips parted, Jessica kisses his forehead, tenderly.

‘I miss having moments like this with you,’ GD said to her while occasionally kisses the back of her hand.

‘We always have moments like this,’ she said while gazing down on her husband’s face.

‘Ani, our baby girl always interrupts our romantic moments,’ he said playfully.

Jessica chuckles while still his hair.

 

‘Are you regretting having our Jazzy?’ she asked jokingly.

‘No, of course not!’ he told her.

‘I know. I’m just teasing you,’ she said while smiling.

‘I just want to have a date with my hot wife. A date with just both of us,’ he said.

‘Now we are alone. So, this is consider a date for us, right?’ she told while caressing his face.

‘Yep, but our baby girl will runs to us in any minutes,’ he said playfully while watching his daughter plays.

‘We can’t abandon her just to have a date alone,’ she said.

‘I know and I couldn’t bear leave her alone at home while we are away having a date,’ he told her.

She smiles sweetly to him and leans in to kiss his lips.

 

‘I love you, hubby,’ she said softly after their lips parted.

‘I love you too, baby,’ he said and kisses the back of her hand.

Jessica is caressing his face and his hair, lovingly while GD is holding her other hand and occasionally kisses it. They are enjoying their sweet moments while watching over their daughter who is still playing and running around, happily and energetically.

 

‘Sweetheart, be careful,’ Jessica yelled to Soojin.

‘Baby, now our Soojin is one year and 8 months already. I think she needs siblings,’ GD said to his wife.

‘Honey~~~’ she whined.

‘Mwe? I’m saying the truth. I want a baby boy,’ he said and pinches the top of her nose.

‘But I think she’s still too young to have a little brother/sister. I’m afraid she will feel isolated,’ she told GD.

‘I know, I’m thinking the same. We pampered and love her too much. I do think she will feel like that if she has little brother soon,’ he said.

‘We need to wait until she reaches her 3rd year’s ages,’ she told him.

‘What? That’s too long,’ he said.

‘Ani, that’s the suitable times for her to have a little brother.’

GD just nodded while smiling seeing his daughter cuteness.

 

‘Kiss me,’ he said while gazing up at his wife.

‘What if I don’t want?’ she said.

‘You don’t want? Then, I will ‘punish’ you tonight,’ he said mischiveously.

‘Punish me? How? I think our baby girl will sleep with us tonight,’ she told him.

‘Ani, I will take her to bed early and let’s her sleeps in her room under our maid’s cares. Then, you will get your ‘punishment’. I will never let you sleep for the whole night,’ he said ertly.

‘ert!’ she said and hits his chest, lightly.

‘Well, I’m a ert,’ he said smugly.

Jessica chuckles and shaking her head at her husband’s ertness.

 

‘So, you want to give me your hot kiss or not?’ he asked.

Jessica leans down and kisses his lips. GD holds the back of her head and pulls her towards him, deepen their kiss. They kiss passionately and after couple minutes, both of them parted, gasping for air.

 

‘Thanks for the hot kiss but you will still get your ‘punishment’ tonight,’ he said to her, seductively.

‘Aigooo, my ert husband,’ she sighed playfully.

GD chuckles and he’s watching over her baby girl.

 

‘I think our kissing pictures will spread all over the internet tomorrow,’ Jessica told GD.

‘I know. Well, just let it be. That’s show how much we love each other, right?’ he said cheekily while winking to his wife.

‘I hope netizens will not called us the ert JiSica couple instead of the mushy couple,’ Jessica said playfully.

‘The ert couple? I like that,’ GD said cheekily.

‘Honey~~~’she whined cutely.

GD chuckles at his wife cuteness.

 

While they are enjoying their moments together, a cute voice is whining to them.

‘Mummmyy…Dadddddyyyyy~~~~’

 

Soojin runs to her daddy, who is still resting his head on his wife’s laps. Soojin lies on her daddy’s chest. GD hugs her tightly and kisses her cheek.

‘Are you having fun, sweety?’ Jessica asked lovingly while pinching her cheek.

‘daaa..daa…mummmmmy,’ she babbles adorably to her mummy.

Both GD and Jessica chuckle seeing their daughter’s cuteness.

 

Soojin sits on GD’s chest and she occasionally hops on her daddy’s chest.

‘Jazzy, poobo,’ Jessica said to her, GD is still resting his head on her laps.

Soojin poobo her mummy’s lips.

 

‘Daddy wants poobo too,’ GD said while pointing to his lips.

Soojin leans in and poobo her daddy.

 

‘Pooooopoooo,’ Soojin babbles excitedly while pointing to her lips.

‘Neh, pooobooo. Clever Jazzy pooboo mummy and daddy,’ Jessica said to her.

‘Jaggggiee pooooboooo,’ she talks her own words cutely.

‘Aigoo, you are too cute,’ GD said and pinches her cheeks.

‘Kyeoooooooo,’ she babbles again.

Jessica chuckles and fixes her pigtails’ hair.

 

‘Princess, do you want a little brother?’ GD asked Soojin, who is still sits on his chest.

‘Honey,’ Jessica said to her husband.

‘Aniiiiiiii,’ Soojin imitated her mummy, adorably.

Both GD and Jessica laugh at their daughter cuteness.

 

‘Not ‘aniiiii’ but honey,’ GD corrected her.

‘Aniiiiiii,’ Soojin babbles cutely.

‘Aigoo, you imitate everything that mummy and daddy said,’ Jessica told while pinching her cheek.

‘Because Soojin is a smart and clever girl, right, princess?’ GD said while holding both of her hands and moving it upside down.

‘Chuujinnnn,’ Soojin babbles again.

‘Not ‘chujinn’. It’s Soojin,’ Jessica corrected her.

 

‘Mummmmyyyyy,’ she whined and spread her arms to go to her mummy.

Jessica hugs Soojin in her arms while GD gets up from his wife’s laps, to give a way to his daughter.

 

Soojin is still hugging her mummy’s neck and she kisses her cheek.

‘Baby girl, you interrupt mummy and daddy’s sweet moments,’ GD said jokingly while pinching her cheek.

‘Mummm..mummmm,’ she babbles excitedly in Jessica’s arms.

‘You want to eat?’ GD asked her.

Soojin pulls her daddy towards her by holding on his neck. Both of her arms are holding on each of her parents’ necks. Jessica is on her right side while GD is on her left side. Soojin hugs her parents’ necks and she kisses their cheeks.

 

‘Aigoo, you sure know how to make mummy and daddy happy,’ GD said while smiling.

‘Say I love daddy,’ Jessica said to her.

‘Louveee daddddyy,’ Soojin babbles.

‘Say I love mummy,’ GD said.

‘Louveee mummmmmy,’ Soojin babbles again.

‘Mummy and daddy love Soojin too,’ GD said cutely to her.

‘Louvee Chuuujinn,’ she babbles.

Both GD and Jessica smiles widely seeing their daughter’s cuteness and cleverness.

 

‘Sweety, you want to eat?’ Jessica asked.

‘Eatttt,’ she babbles.

Jessica is preparing her porridge while GD is playing with her. Once done, Jessica starts to feed her daughter.

 

‘Ahh, open your cute mouth,’ Jessica said cutely while shoving a spoon of porridge to her.

Soojin opens and eats it.

 

‘Nyummm, nyummmm.. It’s delicious, right?’ GD said cutely to her while patting her head.

Soojin giggles while playing with her toys and dolls.

 

‘Ahh, another one. Nyummm, nyummm,’ Jessica said but Soojin is ignoring her.

‘Daddy will eat it if princess doesn’t want to eat,’ GD said while pretending to eat her porridge.

Soojin quickly opens to her mummy and eats it.

 

‘Aigoo, clever girl,’ GD applauds his daughter.

Soojin giggles happily to both her mummy and daddy.

 

The Kwon Jiyong’s family enjoys their moments at the park. After having their lunch, GD and Jessica play together with Soojin, again. She’s still not tired running and playing around at the park. After couple of hours, they pack their stuffs and heading back to their house. All of them are really tired especially Soojin because she’s playing non-stop. She’s fallen asleep in the van.

Once they are home, GD carries her to their room and lays her on their bed. They let her sleeps because she looks so tired. Both GD and Jessica lay down beside their daughter. They are facing each other with their baby girl lies in between them.

 

‘Love you, baby,’ GD whispered to his wife.

‘Love you, honey,’ she whispered back with smiles.

‘Love you, baby girl,’ GD said and kisses Soojin’s cheek.

‘Love you, sweetheart,’ Jessica said and kisses Soojin too.

Both GD and Jessica fallen asleep with their hands interlocked with each other, on Soojin’s tummy.


enjoy these new chapters...

i know many of you doesn't want me to end this...huhu

well, we will see what can i do..

if i still have ideas, i'll continue..

but, if i'm running out of idea, i'll end it..huhu

i'm sad too if this story end...

thanks for ur comments..keep on dropping ur comments for me..