chapter 101

A JiSica Love Story

‘Jiyong-shi wrote ‘it’s the scariest moment in my life’ on his board. What is that moment, Jiyong-shi?’ Seunggi asked curiously.

‘Ermm, you know the incident before we announced her pregnancy, when she felt off during her performance? She was sent to the hospital. I was not there with her during her performance because I have another schedule. When I got a call, telling me that she felt off and she’s unconscious, I’m really2x freaking out. I can’t breathe properly and I cried in the van while heading to the hospital. When I reached the hospital, seeing all of her members cried outside the room, really took my breath away from me. We waited for her almost an hour but still, we didn’t get any information about her condition. Then, the doctor came out and he told me that she lost many bloods and she’s really2x weak. He told me to keep on praying for her and he will do their best. You don’t know how I feel at that time. I think I’m dying because I’m really worried about her. I cried my heart out because I really scared that I’ll lose her forever. Seriously, I never felt hopeless and scared like that in my whole life. At that time, all I want is her safety. I want her to keep on breathing because I cannot survive without her,’ GD told his story earnestly with teary eyes while Jessica holds his hand and smiles warmly to him.

Jessica is tearing up too hearing his story. Everyone is tearing and touch hearing his honest story and feeling.

 

‘Wow, every time you are here, you never fail to show your undying love for your wife,’ Hodong told him.

‘I just love her so much,’ GD said while gazing lovingly at Jessica.

‘I really envy their loves for each other,’ the other guest said.

JiSica bows and smiles to her.

 

‘So, how is your preparation for your baby?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Well, honestly, I think we don’t need to buy any baby stuffs because our kind fans sent us many packages of baby stuffs. We are really surprised and happy when we received all the packages,’ Jessica said brightly.

‘That’s right. We only need to buy clothes, baby formula milk and diapers. Other than that, our fans already sent it to us,’ GD said playfully.

‘Really? What did they sent?’ Hodong asked.

‘Many stuffs. Clothes, toys, bears, baby stroller and even baby’s bed and many other things,’ GD told him.

‘Really?’ Hodong asked, surprised.

‘Neh, we are really thankful to our fans. Kombawo, everyone,’ Jessica thanked their fans.

‘Wahh, now I’m really jealous. Why did my fans didn’t send that stuffs for me when I was expecting my son?’ Hodong said jokingly and makes the others laugh.

‘Neh, imagined how much you can save by that,’ Eunhyuk said and once again, all of them burst into laughers.

 

‘Jessica-shi, now you are Mrs. Kwon Jessica, not Jung Jessica anymore. How did you feel about that?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Well, at first, it’s quite uncomfortable and a bit weird because I used Jung Jessica for almost 24 years. And then, I become Kwon Jessica. But now, I’m used to it and I’m really happy and proud as Mrs. Kwon Jessica,’ Jessica said happily.

‘You and Yuri-shi can be a family,’ Leeteuk said jokingly and makes everyone laugh again.

 

‘Jessica-shi wrote ‘He’s the perfect husband’ on her board. Wow, now, you are bragging about your husband,’ Hodong said jokingly.

‘Why he’s a perfect husband?’ Seunggi asked.

‘He never fails to show his love for me. He takes care of me and never gets tired of it, even though I’m really fussy, bossy and oversensitive. But, he never complains, not even once. That’s why he’s a perfect husband for me. I wonder what I did in my past life for having such a great husband in this life,’ she said earnestly, showing her gratitude for GD while GD is smiling sweetly to her.

‘Ah, really? He never complained? Not even once?’ Hodong asked, couldn’t believe.

‘No, not in front of me, I don’t know if he complained behind my back,’ she said jokingly and makes the other laugh including GD.

 

‘So, what’s the most romantic thing that Jiyong ever did for you?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Well, many of them. But, the best is definitely during our honeymoon. He gave me many surprises. When we were at a park in Milan, he surprises me by giving 11 roses, a bunch of heart-shaped balloons and he plays guitar while singing I’m Yours. All the people around us were all watching us. It’s so romantic and I’m really happy,’ Jessica told him happily.

‘Woww, I’m jealous. I wished one of my boyfriends will do that to me,’ Jung Juri said and the others laugh again.

 

‘That’s really romantic,’ Seunggi said.

‘There’s one more. During our last night at Milan, he surprised me by bringing me for candlelight dinner. And then, there, he sang again for me. He sang Unintended at the center of the restaurant while playing a guitar while everyone watched him. I cried because I’m so thankful and touched by his acts,’ Jessica said while holding GD’s hand.

‘Wahh, Jiyong-shi. You are a really romantic guy,’ Hodong said.

‘It’s just I love her too much. I’m really thankful to my wife here because she lets and carries my baby inside her. I know it’s hard for her, that’s why I’m really grateful and thankful,’ GD said earnestly while gazing at his wife, lovingly.

Everyone cheers and applauds the blissful couple.

 

 

‘So, Jiyong-shi, Jessica-shi, any last words for your fans out there?’ Hodong asked.

‘To all Vips, Sones and JiSica’s fans, thanks so much for all your supports and your presents for us. We really appreciate it. Please keep on supporting us and please wait four our little baby. He will come out and greet all of you soon,’ GD said with smiles.

‘Neh, to all our fans, thank you so much. We didn’t know how to repay your kindness and your generousness. Our little baby will greet all of you soon. After this, I’ll be in hiatus, but don’t worry. I’ll not completely invisible. I’ll make my appearance through my husband’s cyworld, me2day and our website. Please pray for our health and our baby,’ Jessica said while smiling.

All of the guests and audiences applaud and cheer the couple loudly. After the recording ended, GD helps Jessica stands up from the chair and they thank and bow to the audiences. The other guests take the chance to talk and congratulate the young JiSica couple.


3 months later

 

G-Dragon posted his wife’s latest picture!

SNSD’s Jessica with her baby bump!

One month to go before little G-Sica come out!

Netizens and G-Sica’s fans enthusiasm anticipation for little G-Sica!

G-Dragon posted his selcas with his 8 months pregnant wife!

G-Sica, still as sweet as ever!

SNSD’s Jessica gains weight due to her pregnancy.

Kim Heechul posted Jessica’s chubby pictures!

G-Sica together with Heeline’s!

Jessica is still as beautiful as ever!

SNSD’s Jessica posed with YG Family.

Heechul posted SM Town’s latest picture with Jessica.

Park Minyoung’s revealed selcas with her pregnant dungseng, SNSD’s Jessica.

F(X)’s Krystal with her beloved pregnant sister, SNSD’s Jessica.

Netizens amused by SNSD's Jessica's gorgeousness despite her pregnancy and gained weights.

JYJ's Kim Jaejoong selcas with G-Sica created buzz among netizens.

SNSD's Jessica with her MILO gang.

Taeyang posted picture of Jessica sleeping at YGE recording room.

Kwon Jessica always seen together with her husband at YGE.

Jessica is the most prettiest pregnant woman that i ever seen- SNSD's Taeyeon

 

Jessica is in her 8 months of pregnancy. Since she’s in hiatus, she always accompanies GD at YGE or visiting her members and friends at SME. She will either with SM Town or YG Family. Her members and her friends often visited her at the couple’s apartment. They always entertain her if she’s bored. Her baby bump is really big right now. She needs to walk slowly because of her baby bump.

Jessica is also become chubby and gains weight. Even though she gains weight, but she’s still look beautiful and gorgeous. She always fusses about her weight but GD knows how to calm and coax her. She’s also easily got tired and exhausted. She can’t walk for too long.

Even though she’s in hiatus, GD always posted her pictures in his cyworld. He also never fails to post about her latest condition to their fans in their official website because their fans miss Jessica so much. Every times GD posted her pictures, fans and netizens will leave thousands of positive comments for the couple. Heechul also often posted Jessica’s picture. G-Sica’s pictures always created buzz among the fans and netizens.


preview

‘Argh,’ suddenly Jessica slightly yelled while touching her stomach.

‘What’s wrong? Is the baby coming out??’ Seungri yelled nervously.

‘No, silly. He just moved,’ Jessica said.

She takes GD’s hand and places it on her stomach, where their baby just moved.

‘Ahh, here he goes again,’ GD said while smiling widely.


enjoy these chapters..

sorry for the short Strong Heart moments..huhu

thanks for ur comments...:))

keep on dropping ur comments for me..

btw, please vote the polls..