The Mushy couple

A JiSica Love Story

February 2011

It’s been almost 3 months since they first met and 2 months after Jessica’s confession to GD. They have become an official couple after the confession. Everything went well for the couple except the fact that they seldom get the chance to meet because of their hectic schedules. Obviously they cannot date like normal people because they are idols. So, they basically will meet at the rooftop (Jessica’s favorite place), private restaurant, YG’s studio or at a lonely park during midnight and also watching midnight movies by totally disguising themselves.

YG knows that GD is dating Jessica because he informs him. YG never stopped his artist from dating, in fact he wishes all of them to date.He met Jessica several times whenever Jessica secretly visited YG’s studio to accompany GD practicing and composing and apparently he likes Jessica. While Jessica and her members has been really careful in their secret relationship because SME didn’t allow them to date. In SME, dating is forbidden. Only the members, their friends, people that are closed with them and other idols knew their secret relationship. In fact, not only Jessica is in a secret relationship. Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri, Hyoyeon are all in a relationship with male idols too. So, they keep each other secrets.

Big Bang will released their comeback album really soon after 2 years of inactive of group activities meanwhile SNSD is busy flying back forth between Korea-Japan for the promotions of their Japanese songs, attending SMTown concerts and also been guests for varies of variety shows. They also will release their new mini album soon, but the date is yet to be confirmed by SME.

Big Bang will also hold their annual Big Show at the end of the month, so they are practicing really hard. That means, a very limited times for JiSica to be together.

 

SNSD just arrived from Japan, they just landed at the airport. All 8 girls are heading to their own vans while Jessica sneakily avoided any attention and get into another car, one of YG’s car. The girls knew that Jessica is going to meet GD because the lovebirds haven’t met for more than a week. In fact, they missed their first valentine’s day together because SNSD was in Japan on 14th February. The new couple spent their 1st valentine’s day by talking on the phone, poor them.

 

As soon as she got into the car, she expected to see GD but there is only the driver.

‘Jessica-shi, Jiyong-shi asked me to take you to the YG’s. He’s waiting for you there,’ the driver said.

‘Okay. Let’s go now,’ Jessica said, a bit upset.

Honestly, she’s really tired but she misses GD so much, so she wants to meet GD as soon as she arrived in Korea. After several minutes, they arrived at the YG’s building. Jessica is heading to the studio where Big Bang’s always recording.

Knock knock

 

After knocking twice, Jessica opened the door, expecting to see Jiyong waiting for her but once again, she’s disappointed because there is only Teddy in there.

‘Oh, Sica-ah, you’re here. Just wait for awhile, Jiyongie and the boys are meeting with Hyunsuk hyung. He will be back in a moment,’ Teddy told her.

‘Nehh, I’ll wait here,’ Jessica said with a weak smiled and she sat on the couch. She leaned her back on the couch.

‘You look exhausted,’ Teddy said.

‘It’s really tiring flying back and forth, oppa. I feel like wanna die because of exhaustion,’ she groaned.

‘Aigoo, poor you. Just rest for awhile. Jiyongie will be here soon,’ Teddy said and continues his work.

Jessica closed her eyes just to get some rest while waiting for GD. But as soon as her eyes were closed, she’s fallen asleep.

After awhile, the door is opened.

 

‘Ssssh, she’s sleeping,’ Teddy told the the 4 guys.

‘Where is Jiyongie?’ Teddy asked.

‘He’s still with Hyunsuk hyung. They want to discuss something. When did she arrive?’ Top asked while looking at the sleeping Jessica.

‘About 15 minutes ago. She looks so tired,’ Teddy said.

‘Nehh, her face a bit pale,’ Taeyang said while Daesung and Seungri nodded.

Top sat beside her and the disturbance makes Jessica opens her eyes because she’s still did not fully asleep.

‘Oppa,’ she said to Top.

‘Sorry I wake you up,’ Top apologized.

‘It’s okay,’ she said weakly.

‘Noona, are you okay? You look pale,’ Seungri asked.

‘I’m okay. I’m just tired. Where is Jiyong oppa?’ Jessica asked while looking around.

‘He’s still with Hyunsuk hyung. He will be here in minutes,’ Taeyang told her.

‘Ahh, okay,’ she said, upset again.

‘You can take a rest before meeting him. Here,’ Top said while patted his shoulder.

Jessica rested her head on Top shoulder and closed her eyes. Jessica is fallen asleep on Top’s shoulder. After about half an hour, GD finally came into the room and he’s feeling guilty seeing Jessica fallen asleep while waiting for him.

 

‘Finally you are here. She’s been waiting for you almost an hour,’ Top said quietly, didn’t want to wake her up.

‘I know. Mianhe,’ GD said guiltily.

Top slowly lifted her head that rested on his shoulder and put on GD’s shoulder, who is already sat beside her.

‘I think she’s a bit upset but you should thank me for being her pillow,’ Top said jokingly while stretching his shoulder. GD chuckled and he wraps his arms around her shoulder and rested her head on his chest.

GD gently her hairs, he really misses her so much. He hugs her tightly while the other members smiling at the couple.

 

‘She looks really tired. Poor her,’ Daesung said.

‘She must love and misses you so much. That’s must be the reason she came here straight away as soon as they landed,’ Taeyang told his bestfriend.

‘You better treat her good or you will deal with me,’ Top warned him.

‘Aishh, hyung. You know how much I love her and I’ll never hurt her, right?’ GD said.

‘I know. Just want to remind you,’ Top said playfully.

Their talks make Jessica slightly budged and she slowly opens her eyes. She felt warm arms wrapping around her, a very familiar arms. As soon as she opens her eyes, she saw GD’s smiling face, looking at her.

 

‘Hi, princess,’ GD said softly and gave a peck on her lips.

Jessica still looks at GD’s face, blankly. She caress his face, to make sure she’s not dreaming like always and as soon as she knew it’s real, she smiles brightly to GD.

‘Miss me?’ GD said cheekily.

Jessica nodded, gave a peck on his cheek and hugs his waist tightly, doesn’t care that the fact s were watching them.

‘Aww, our mushy couple finally meets again,’ Taeyang teased them.

‘Yah, your oppa is here. Stop being so mushy,’ Top said playfully to Jessica who is smiling widely in GD’s arms.

‘Noona, you have been blinded by G-dragon’s love,’ Seungri said jokingly.

Jessica just smiled at them because honestly she’s too tired to talk.

 

‘Are you okay? You don’t look fine,’ GD asked worriedly.

‘I’m okay,’ she said weakly.

‘You work too much. I’m worried about you,’ GD said with concern.

‘Don’t worry. I’ll be okay. I just need to reenergize,’ she assured him.

 

The others feel that the couple needs to be alone, so they excused themselves.

‘Well, I’ll leave you alone. Have your moments,’ Taeyang said while smirking.

‘See you later, Sica-ah,’ Daesung said.

‘I’ll see you later, little Sica,’ Top said while patting her head and he dragged Seungri with him.

‘See ya, all of you,’ Jessica said.

 

After all of them left, GD lifted her chin and he kissed her on the lips, softly and gently.

‘I miss your hugs and kisses,’ GD said after they parted.

‘Me too,’ she said, still hugging GD.

They were cuddling on the couch, having their own little moments together.

‘So, did any guys trying to flirt with you in Japan?’ GD asked.

‘Many of them,’ Jessica said, jokingly.

‘Bwoh? Chincha?’ GD asked, jealous.

‘Aniya. I didn’t fluent in Japanese. How will they flirt with me?’ Jessica said.

‘Who knows? They just can’t resist your cuteness n gorgeous face,’ GD said and pinched her nose.

‘Awww,’ Jessica whined cutely.

‘I love you so much, you know that, right?’ GD said softly.

‘I know, I love you too,’ she whispered.

GD kissed the top of her head to show how much he loves her.

 

‘Mianhe, because we rarely meet nowadays,’ GD apologized.

‘It’s not your fault.Our schedules are tight,’ Jessica said while playing with his fingers.

‘Sica-ah, I want to officially introduce you to my family,’ GD said softly.

‘Isn’t it too soon, oppa?’ she asked.

‘For me, it’s not because I knew you are the ONE for me. I just want you, no one else,’ GD said earnestly and clutch his fingers with hers.

Jessica’s touched by his words, she seized their hands tightly.

‘Okay. Just tell me when, I’ll go and meet your family with you,’ she said while smiling.

‘Good girl,’ he pinched her cheek.

 

‘Oppa, I forgot.  Heechul oppa and Geun Suk oppa want to meet you,’ she told him.

‘Mweyo?’

‘They want to properly meet you because I’m their favourite dungseng,’ she said cutely.

‘You have too many oppas,’ GD sighed.

Jessica giggles and said ‘I’m the oppa killer, remember?’.

GD chuckled but it’s the truth. She’s definitely the oppa killer and also onnie. Last 2 weeks, he just met with her MILO oppadeul and thankfully they can get along well because he already met several times with Hyunjoong and Jaejoong before with Top.  And actually he’s pretty closed with Jaejoong, so it’s not too hard for him. He also has met with her onnies and they are okay with him too.But this time, with her Hee-line’s, he’s not so sure. He always thought that Heechul is weird.

 

‘Oppa, are you with me?’ Jessica asked while waving her hand in front of GD’s face.

‘Yeah, I’m with you,’ he said.

‘So, will you meet with my other oppas?’

‘Arasso, I’ll meet them.’

‘Kombawo,’ she said and kissed his cheek.

 

This is why he really loves Jessica and he thinks he has fallen for her even deeper. She really knows how to pamper him. Her actions show it all. Her onnie, Park Min Young told him that once Jessica started to love or like someone, she ends up really liking them and constantly getting hurt at the end. But he swears, he will never hurt her in anyways.

His waiting for her for almost 10 years are really worth it. Well, it’s hard for him to win her heart at first but after she’s fallen in love with him, she’s really lovable and cares for him a lot. And GD will never fail to show his love for her, he cherished, treasured and loved her dearly.

They are still coudling on the couch, talking about many things that happened to them.

 

‘Did Taecyeon still bothering you?’ GD asked her.

‘Yeah, sometimes. But don’t worry, I can handle him,’ she assured him and played with his fingers.

‘And Donghae?’ GD asked.

‘Yeah, same with him. He’s still trying to win me back. But trust me, everything is under control.’

‘I trust you but I don’t trust them,’ GD said seriously.

‘Don’t worry, oppa. If something happen, I’ll definitely tell you, okay?’ she told him.

‘Promise?’

‘Promise,’ she said and smiled.

‘Promise me that you will never leave me if anything happens?’ GD said.

‘I promise I’ll never ever leave you,’ she assured him and hugs him tightly.

GD smiles happily and he kissed the top of her head.

They spent their evening together at the studio. Jessica accompanies him practicing with other BB’s members. They enjoyed their short moments together because who knows when they will meet again. Jessica is really falls from head over heel for GD. She can’t imagines how will she lives if she lost GD, and that’s why they are very cautious in their actions to prevent SME or medias know about them.