Her feelings

A JiSica Love Story

After that, Jessica‘s mood seems to be a bit better and she joined her members. After almost a whole day practicing for the event, they were heading to their dorm. Jessica tried to call GD several times but he never picks up and she has sent messages but he never replied.

‘He must be really mad and upset with me,’ she thought to herself.

 

‘Sica-ah, are you and Jiyong oppa in crisis?’ Yuri who is sitting beside her in the car, asked.

The others, Yoona, Sunny, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon all looked at her.

‘How do you know?’ Jessica asked.

‘Well, after you went to talk with Donghae oppa, Jiyong oppa also disappeared from the stage. I think he followed you and then after that, you look so gloomy and sad and Jiyong oppa totally disappeared from the studio. So, what really happened?’ Yuri said.

‘Onnie, mianhe. We said we will tell Jiyong oppa about you and Donghae oppa but he just gone when we were looking for him,’ Yoona apologized.

‘Ani, it’s okay. It’s not your fault. It’s my entire fault,’ Jessica said.

‘What really happened?’ Hyoyeon asked.

Jessica took a deep breath and she told them everything started from the moment GD saw her with Taecyeon and then with Donghae.

 

‘Omo, Taec oppa did that?’ Yoona asked in disbelief.

‘Yeh, I couldn’t believe that he will act like that. He’s mocking Jiyong oppa non-stop,’ Jessica said.

‘He’s a jerk. How could he say that to Jiyong oppa.I told you, I don’t like you going out with him,’ Sooyoung said.

‘I know but he’s Tiffany’s best friend. I couldn’t refuse whenever he asked me out. I’m afraid I’ll hurt Tiffany’s feelings,’ Jessica told her.

‘Ehemm, he’s my best friend too,onnie,’ Yoona said.

‘Oh,mianhe Yoona-ahh,’ Jessica apologized.

‘Onnie, he’s my best friend but I agreed with Sooyoung onnie. I don’t think he can be loyal to a girl. He’s not one woman’s man,’ Yoona told her.

‘No wonder Jiyong oppa so mad and sad, he just saw you hugged two guys,’ Yuri said.

‘And the worst is the guy is Donghae, your first love and Taecyeon, the guy that has rumors with you,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Ani. The worst is he saw me kissed Donghae’s oppa cheek but that’s just a goodbye kiss,’ Jessica groaned.

‘Aigoo, Jiyong oppa must be really upset,’ Yoona said.

 

Then, Jessica told them about what Top has been telling her. About how GD has fallen in love with her since she debuted and everything.

‘Omo, is that true?’ Hyoyeon asked, surprised. Jessica just nodded and sighed.

‘Jiyong oppa must be really2 love you. He waited for almost 3 years to approach you and that’s with Seunghyun oppa help,’ Sooyoung said in awe.

‘I’m really guilty and I regretted because I just broke his heart. He’s been really nice to me all this time but me, acting like a jerk to him,’ Jessica said, in verge of tears.

 

‘Sica-ah, do you love him?’ Yuri asked.

‘Neh, now I realized that I’ve fallen in love with him and I’m not scared to admit my feelings,’ Jessica said.

‘Thank god you admitted now. I known that you love him but you just didn’t want to admit it or you didn’t realize your own feelings. Everyone can see it, Sica,’ Yuri said kindly and the other girls nodded.

‘Neh, onnie. We know you love Jiyong oppa but you keep denying your own feeling. That’s not good, onnie,’ Yoona said softly.

‘But now, you finally admitted it. I’m happy for you. You can’t let your painful memories with Donghae oppa came in between your love for Jiyong oppa,’ Hyoyeon told her.

‘I know. I really want to tell him how much I love him now. I really do,’ Jessica said, finally crying.

Yuri hugged her to calm her.

 

‘Don’t worry. You will have that chance. We will meet him tomorrow, and also in Japan and during MBC Gayo Daejun too. Your G-Dragon is not going anywhere,’ Sooyoung .

‘Neh, onnie. If he avoiding you, we will tie him up for you,’ Yoona said, jokingly.

Jessica chuckled at her members.

‘You know, I think it’s a bit weird... You know me, it’s hard for me to fall in love especially in a short time. You saw how long it takes me to finally let Fishy go but with Jiyong oppa, it’s different. I just knew him but I feel like I’ve known him for a long time,’ Jessica said with a confused expression.

‘Omo! I just remember something,’ Yuri said.

‘What is it?’ Jessica asked. Yuri told Jessica about the argument between Donghae and GD.

 

‘He knew me since 10 years ago?’ Jessica asked, confused.

‘Yeh, that’s what he said. We totally forgot to tell you before,’ Yuri said.

‘Sica, is he by any chance, your childhood friend?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘Ani. I don’t remember any of my childhood friends name Kwon Jiyong,’ Jessica said while trying to remember.

‘Are you sure?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘Neh, I’m pretty sure.’

‘Well, may be Jiyong oppa said that to win over Fishy and I’m glad he did that,’ Yoona told her.

‘Yeah, may be,’ Yuri said.

After that, they were all fallen asleep because they were really tired but Jessica remains awake. She’s thinking about GD.

‘I miss you so much, Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica whispered to herself while staring at her phone, hoping it will ringing or beeping for a message but it’s just keep in silent.

 

Big Bang’s dorm

After GD gets back from the rehearsal, he stayed in his room all the times. He laid on his bed and thinking about Jessica. He is seriously hurts when he saw Jessica kissed and hugged Donghae and also that cocky Taecyeon.

‘Do you love him?’

‘I don’t know. Love is not a simple thing. I just knew him, so it will take times.’

 

 ‘Do you still love me even a bit?’

‘Fishy, you are my first love. Your name will always have a space in my heart. I’ll never forget our memories together, the bad and good memories.’

 

GD heard everything and he kept on thinking about it.

‘She doesn’t love me.’

‘She will never able to forget that Donghae.’

‘Donghae will always remain in her heart.’

‘Should I give up?’

‘Am I giving up already?.......’

 

Knock knock

‘Come in,’ GD shouted.

He saw Top and Taeyang walk in his room.

‘Are you okay? You shut yourself in this room since you got back,’ Taeyang asked him, concerned.

‘I’m okay,’ GD said quietly.

Then, his phone vibrated again for the nth times. He just ignored it until it stopped vibrating. Taeyang took the phone and when he saw the screen, he’s totally shocked.

 

‘Woww, 10 missed calls and 5 messages from Jessica.’

GD sighed and stared at the ceiling, blankly.

‘Jiyong-ah, I know everything that happened today. Sica told me already,’ Top finally speaks up.

‘Really? She told you everything?’ GD asked.

‘Yeh, everything including the hugs and kisses,’ Top said.

Taeyang already knew the story because Top has told him everything when he got back from the rehearsal.

 

‘Jiyong-ah, it’s just misunderstanding,’ Top said.

‘I don’t know, hyung. I don’t know what to think anymore,’ GD said weakly.

‘Man, you need to be strong. Don’t act like this,’ Taeyang advised his best friend.  

GD keeps in silent mode, apparently he’s thinking hard.

 

‘Jiyongie, I’ll just say this to you. If you truly and dearly love her, you must fight for her. I know it’s painful but love is indeed painful. If you can’t endure it, you should just back off. I want happiness for both of you. I hope you will not give up on her,’ Top said meaningful.

‘Yeh, right. Don’t give up easily. You are G-Dragon,’ Taeyang tried to boost his spirit.

‘I know. I just need times to calm myself and to think,’ GD said.

‘Okay. By the way, she’s really sad about what happened today. She’s been looking for you at the studio like crazy,’ Top told him and walked out of the room.

‘Jiyong-ah, don’t do something you will regret later,’ Taeyang patted his arm and walked off.

GD took his phone and reads all the messages from Jessica.

 

From: Jessica <33

To: Jiyong oppa

Oppa, where are you?

I need to talk to you… sad

 

From: Jessica <33

To: Jiyong oppa

Oppa, why are you not answering my calls?

Do you hate me now?

 

From: Jessica <33

To: Jiyong oppa

Oppa, chongmal mianhe..

I didn’t mean to hurt you….

 

From: Jessica <33

To: Jiyong oppa

Jiyong oppa, I really2 need to talk to you..

I want to tell you something really important….

 

From: Jessica <33

To: Jiyong oppa

Oppaaaaaa~~~~~~

sad

 

‘Mianhe, Jessica. I need times to calm and to think,’ he thought and after that he dozed off to his dreamland with Jessica.


preview

 

‘Owh, anniyong Seunghyun oppa. We meet again. Anniyong brother in law,’ Yuri said playfully. Upon hearing ‘brother in law’, Jessica quickly looks up and she saw a figure that she misses the most, GD.

Jessica wants to stop him and wants to talk to him so badly but he just kept on walking without even looking at her. He smiled at the other girls but completely ignored Jessica. Jessica is really sad when he treated her like that. She quickly runs into the restroom because she doesn’t want other people seeing her crying.

‘Sica!’ Top called her but she takes no notice of him.


another long updates for all the readers.. :)

hope you like it... thanks for leave comments..it's really meaningful for me..

i make Taec's character a bit jerk in this story..mianhe for all taec's fans..

enjoy these chapters..