Chapter 9

Secretly Loving My Friend

(Author's note: The font with the violet color is Mihyun's message while the red one is _______'s ^_^)

= YOUR POV=

I woke up while hearing the alarm of my phone. It's 6.30am, I turn it off and do some little stretching to prepare for my daily routine. I hopped out of my bed and went to the bathroom to rinse my mouth. I directly went to our kitchen after rinsing my mouth and grab the milk and the cereal filling my bowl. I started eating while checking my phone for some messages. Yep, I got one and it's from Mihyun. 

 

From: Mihyun eonnie

Goodmorning sleepyhead! what's up? :)

 

I smiled at the message and replied to her.

 

To: Mihyun eonnie

Hey goodmorning, well I'm eating right now. haha. you?

 

From: Mihyun eonnie

I knew it. haha. well I'm studying for our health test today. :D

 

To: Mihyun eonnie

oh yeah, the test. Did Kyuhyun study? ;)

 

From: Mihyun eonnie

I dont know _______, just ask him if you want to know. 

 

To: Mihyun eoonnie

Aigoo eonnie~ you know I'm shy .. hihihi :"> hey, I'll be going I'm going to take a shower now. so, see ya later? ;)

 

From: Mihyun eonnie

Okay Heeyoung. See ya later :) take care. bye.

 

After eating my cereal and inboxing Mihyun. I took a five minutes rest and went to take a bath. I putted my phone on the cabinet and played the "fresh like dougie" song to make me energetic. I did my routines and brush my teeth and went to change my clothes. I wear a red shirt partnering it up to my red jacket and skinny jeans. I blower my hair and straigthen it up a little bit. I put a moisturizer on my face and put a powder after it. I put a little amount of lipbalm on my lips to avoid for it being chopped due to having a cold temperature on the month of May, yeah it's still cold. I looked at my clock and it was 8.20am I went to our kitchen to prepare for my lunch later. It took me 10 minutes 'cause I've been looking for the food that my taste buds want for later. I check my phone and It's 8.30am. I wear my shoes and bid goodbye to my parents saying I'll be heading in our school. I open the door and started walking. The snow are still visible on the ground, the fog can be seen too. I walk slowly memorizing every detail of the place I'm walking to, looking at the sky and seeing the sun that shines so brightly made me smile unknowingly. I'm very thankful to have this kind of simple life. I reach the pedestrian and cross the road. I walked a little bit more and there's my school. I went to the pavement and wait for my friends to come. After a few minutes of waiting my friends arrive. Kyuhyun ran to me like a little kid running to his mother who he haven't seen for years. haha.

______-ah~!!" Kyuhyun called out. "owh Hi Kyu~" I replied. 

He smiled. "awwwe~! Look at them." Jiyeon said with a hint of teasing. I blushed

"awwe~ Kyuhyun missed ______" Mihyun teased and nudge me.

"awwe and look they have the same color of shirt and jacket.. so cute~" Jiyeon said. I look at Kyu's and mine and yeah we have the same color of shirt and jacket.

"awwe, that's so sweet. It's like they are destined for eachother" Mihyun added

I blushed again and Kyu smiled. "uh.. did you review for the test?" I asked them obviously changing the topic.

" what test?!!!" Kyuhyun asked.

 "the health test you silly" I replied.

"what the heck?!! Oh My! I forgot!!!" he said with a hint of panic on his voice.

I laughed at him " you can review Kyu, we are going to write the test after lunch" I replied.

" thank God!" he said.

"what are you holding ______-ah" he asked me pointing at the paper I'm holding.

" oh?. oh. it's my reviewer." I replied.

" can I see? pretty please?" he said while putting his oh-so-cute puppy eyes.

"uhh.. o-okay"  I replied while handing the paper to him. Oh my gosh hormones! stop! Oh My I think I'm going to die!! those killer puppy eyes of his! gah~~ ______ relax yourslef, inhale.. exhale... .... ...

"......... later ______?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"huh?" I replied

" I said May I borrow your reviewer later ______?" he repeated

"oh, what time?" I asked 

"after lunch" he answered.

"awwe Kyu. I'm going to review too" I replied with a hint of apology on my voice.

"uhmm.. let's do it like this. I'm going to find my reviewer that I made and we're both going to review mine and yours as a partner deal?" Kyuhyun suggested and asked

"uh.. deal" I replied. He smiled and the bell rang telling us to go inside. We have math for our first class and our teacher started our lesson. We all listen attentively. After the lesson he gave us some assignments about the topic. We all did it quietly.

After a minutes of silence our other teacher arrived and it's our social time. She gave us some assignments, yeah we didn't even start the lesson yet we are already given some assignments. She explained it all and left saying she'll be needed in the office. 

"______!!" Kyuhyun called me.

"What Kyu?" I replied while preparing my things.

"______-ah" he called me again

" what Kyu?" I asked again while doing my work. Next time I knew he walked and kneel beside me.

"______" he called me again while poking my cheeks.

"Hmmm?" I replied while busily working on my asignments.

"can you help me?" he said cutely.

"aww how cute Kyu..-" I said while pinching his cheeks which made him smile. "NO" I said returning to what I'm doing.

"aaahhh... ______~ please!" said the whining Kyu. 

"okay fine!! stop that whining Kyu, You look like an idiot!" I replied

" hihi. Thanks ______. I Love you" He said which made me stop. Did he just say I love you?.. Gaahh~~!! Hormones please stop.. okay ______ relax.. Inhale.. Exhale..

"uhh.. earth to ______???" Kyu asked which made me snapped back to reality.

"hmm? what did you say?" I asked 

"nothing.. let's just do this thing!!" Kyu said while smiling

"yeah yeah"  I replied

We did our assignment and finished it. And Kyu's being sweet to me lately is so not true. I mean this is just unreal, he's not like this towards me before. He likes to tease me actually when I was new here which I found annoying, but here we are now, he's so sweet that makes me think if he whether likes me or not?. Gah! This is harder than I thought!! The bell rang and it's our recess time. We headed outside with our reviewers on our hands. Mihyun, Jiyeon and Chaeyeon went to the washroom first while I went to the bench.

 

=KYUHYUN'S POV=

It's our recess time and we all headed outside, I lost track of ______  and I went outside to find her, luckily I saw her going to the bench. I followed her withot her knowing. She sat there and read her reviewer. Oh this girl! She didn't tll me that she will be reviewing this recess. I walk towards her.

"______-ah why you so unfair?" I asked while pouting.

"what did I do?" she asked

"awwe, you didn't told me you're going to study this recess, I thought WE are going to study this lunch? You made a DEAL with me."  I said emphasizing some words. 

She sighed. "come here Kyu" she said while patting the space next to her. "come sit with me, let's review a bit" she added with a smile. 

I went and sat next to her. "why you're so unfair?" I asked again while looking at her angelic face. 

"not now Kyu. Come on let's study" she replied calmly.

We studied the first page but was interrupted by our friends.

"awwe! Those two love birds are studying without us letting know. How so unfair" Jiyeon said.

"How can we be so unfair?! You know that we're going to study for the test right?!!" I said.

"yeah we know, we're just kidding bro! Why you So mad?" asked Chaeyeon.

"I'm not mad dude, so shut the off!" I said pissed off.

"Kyu? Come on let's go back to study" ______ said calmly. 

"okay." I replied, but unfortunately the bell rang, telling us to go back inside. We all headed to our room and get our stuffs and went downstairs for our PhysEd class. I walked with ______ and told her that we will continue our review this lunch and she nodded. I went to our gym after changing my clothes into PhysEd one and we started walking. I saw ______ walking with Mihyun while talking about some things, I ran towards them. 

"Hey!" I called out when I reached them

"Hi Kyu" ______ said

" Sup couz'?" said Mihyun

" when the heck did you learn that Mihyun noona?!!" I asked I little bit startled about her.

"oh Kyu, my boyfriend?" she said 

" oh yeah right." I replied.

" and Kyu don't call me Noona I feel like I'm too old.." she said

" Wae? I should call you noona 'cause you're older than me by a year." I replied

" But I don't want to and you didn't call me noona when we met. You just called me by my name." she replied as a matter of fact

" owh~ but ______ calls you eonnie" I replied as matter of fact too. haha. now we're fair. kekeke~

"WHY ME?!!!" ______ asked after hearing her name. 

" nevermind ______-ah~" I said.

" Ugh! arraseo Kyu, you can call me noona!!" Mihyun said giving up. hahaha.. you're the best Kyu.

" okay NOONA" I replied emphasizing 'noona' 

" oh shut up you" she said, effortless slapping my arm.

 

"okay!! now have a 8 minutes jog!!" shouted our teacher. We all jog and I can say that it's not really a jog 'cause all of my classmates ran too fast. After jogging, our teacher told us to get some mat and patner up. I'm partnered with Yeochan, while ______ and Mihyun are partners. We do some little stretching and exercise. At the time of 11.40 we prayed and was told by the teacher to get change. At 11.45 exact the bell rang telling us it's our lunch time. haha. Time for reviewing after eating with ______. I quickly went to our room but Heeyoung's desk is still empty, oh well maybe they're still changing. I sit on my classmate's desk which is nearer to Heeyoung's. The four of them entered the room naming ______, Mihyun,Jiyeon and Chaeyeon.

"______" kyu called out

"Hi Kyu" she replied while putting her bag down and sitting on her desk

"are you going out later?" I asked 

" no, You?" she asked

"no. lets just stay here and review okay?" I replied.

" okay. " she replied with a smile, I smiled back.

We first eat and I get some foods in ________'s lunch box. Hmm~ Delicious

"Kyu?!! You kept on eating my lunch!!" ______ said

" it's so yummy~" I said while rubbing my tummy.

" Tch~!!" she said. Next thing I knew she get a spoonful of my food.

" Yah!! You're so unfair!! give me that!" I said, protesting and grabbing her spoon.

" No!! you're the one who's unfair! you kept on eating my lunch~ you've already eated it's half!!" She replied

"Aigoo~ arraseo, arrseo. I'm not going to eat your lunch anymore" I said. 

" awwe~ the two has a love quarrel" Mihyun said.

" Whatever." I said. 

After eating we start our reviewing.

" okay, what is the main job of your excretory system?" asked ______

" removing wastes from the body" I answered

" right." She replied. 

"the three different kind of wastes that our body actually makes are?" she asked

" Solid, Liquid and gaseous wastes" I replied, which she just nod

" what is the four main parts that work together to remove all the wastes in our body?" ______ asked

" solid food wastes is removed by the large intestine after the nurtients and water have been removed from your food, the remaining wastes is stored in the end of large intestine called the rectum. And wastes is actually removed in the . The lungs remove the gaseous wastes in your body by the air sacs that is called alveoli that allows oxygen to move into the blood and also accepts waste gases from the blood. The Urinanry System and Skin takes care of the liquid wastes in our body." I replied which made Heeyoung stare at me open mouth. I laugh at her expression and she laughs too.

" Oh my Kyu~ I can't believe that you just said all of the ideas in my reviewer! " She replied

" I'm the best you know" I said amd winked at her. She just laughed and I laughed again. I felt really happy and it feels like we're just the only person who's in the room. Then I heard a hard bang and look to see Mee-Kyong throwed her bag infront of us and left. 

" what's with her?" ______ asked

" i don't know just don't mind her" I replied, and rolled my eyes on Mee-Kyong

=END OF POV=

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm.. Who's this Mee-Kyong and why did she acted like that?.. hahaha. Find out on the next chapter, comments and subscribers are loved!!!! :DD