What Mihyun feels came true.

Secretly Loving My Friend

=YOUR POV=

Days become weeks, we had a little hang out for today. We went to Wascana park and had a little picnic. I was eating a sandwich and sitting next to Kyuhyun who is laughing at Manyoung's joke. I looked at him not missing every inch of his skin, those smile that makes my heart flattered those laughs I always hear when we joke around, those eyes that glows happily, his hair whether it's poodle like or straight, and his rosy cheeks. 

"HEY!" someone nudge me, to my surprise it was Kyuhyun looking at me. I turn my gaze to the people beside me and they are all looking at me. I nervously laugh "ha.ha.ha. uhhmm.. What's up?" I asked them in a confused way. They all shrugged and went back to their own business. I was completely shocked when Kyuhyun's face was only inch away from mine. I back away. He then laugh and asked "why are you looking at me earlier?", " I-i-i was d-daydreaming t-that's all, uhmm.. sometimes I'm always like that, not knowing that I'm looking at someone when daydreaming. so, yeah" I replied. He just laugh and asked " why are you stuttering?", " no, I'm not!! well, if you excuse me I'll just go there to get some drinks!" I replied. 

I went to where Chaeyeon and Jiyeon was and get some drinks for Me and for Mihyun. I went back to where I sitted before, Kyuhyun was staring at me. I looked at him and asked "what?!" then he shrug and said " nothing" but he's still looking at me which I found a bit awkward I bow my head to hide my cheeks for being red 'cause his stare is melting me,then Manyoung began teasing me saying " aww!! ______ noona is blushing!!" then I glared at him and he shut up. Time have passed so quickly and we all decided to go home. We are all very tired because we played, run and fly a kite. At the car I was sitted between Kyuhyun and Mihyun. Kyuhyun was staring outside the window obviously tired and sleepy. I looked at him again and my heart has been flattered just by looking at him. These past few days I've been experiencing this kind of feeling when I'm with him. Is it really true about what Mihyun told me last week?, Maybe Mihyun's right, Maybe I'm falling in love with Kyuhyun..

=END OF POV=