Are you jealous?

Secretly Loving My Friend

"What do you think your doing?!!" Someone growled. I looked at where the voice came from. It's Kyuhyun. He's angry, his face is flushed and covered with sweat. what the hell was he doing? did he just work out? He glared at us and wallked towards us. "What's with the lovey-dovey act?" He looked at me. I looked down. Geez, chill down bro, you're scaring the hell out of me. "Well, we just talked about something." Donghae replied. "I'm not talking to you, Donghae."He snapped back. I glared at him. "What's your problem, Kyu?" I asked him, the hiny of annoyance is found on my voice. "Tch Don't Kyu me. We're going home right now. The others are waiting." He turn his heels and left us behind. "I'm sorry about him, Donghae~" I muttered. "No worries _____, I think he's jealous." Donghae pointed at the walking Kyuhyun. I laughed. "Aigoo~ He doesn't like me, Donghae." I punch his arms lightly. "But its obvious." He smiles. "I hope so." I mumbled looking at Kyuhyun. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we wait for the bus, Kyuhyun and I still haven't talk. Donghae and Eunhyuk was obviously, playing or I can say flirting on how it looks like. Mihyun, Jiyeon and the others are just talking about the clothes they bought. "_______, what's up with you? you seem gloomy?" Mihyun  eonnie approached me. "Ani~ I'm just tired." I faked smile and try to peek at Kyuhyun. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun!! stop being a brat and talk to me!!" I shouted. He turned and looked at me with his eyes glaring at me.

"What do you want to talk about?!!" He snapped.

"Why are you not talking to me?!!!" I shouted.

"oh I don't know. Just ask Donghae." He glared at me and turned into his heels to walk inside their house.

"Ask Donghae?!! YAH CHO KYUHYUN, Are you jealous?" I muttered as I glared at him who is now walking few feet away from me.