After A Few Months.... Now It's February~

Secretly Loving My Friend

= YOURPOV=

My friends and I grew much closer.. It's Kyuhyun's birthday and he'll be making his birthday on Sunday. He inbox us and told us that we are all invited. Day's passed and now it's Saturday, I asked my dad to drive me and Manyoung to Kyuhyun's house, Mihyun, Jiyeon and Sungchi is now there waiting for us. My dad asked whether I have my present for him. I shook my head and said no. He then went to DQ to buy a cake for him. I thank him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. After a few minutes we arrived at Kyuhyun's house. We went to his bedroom and I saw the others there. After an an hour of laughing, listening to music, and telling stories, Kyuhyun's mom called us to eat. First we sang him a Happy Birthday song, and pray and then we eat. We all went to their living room and we watched a movie and it's "Jack and Jill" then the half part of the movie is kinda boring so we changed it in to "Paranormal Activity 3" but we all get scared and some of us especially me got scared and tried to bother myself and kept on scrolling my Iphone. Luckily, Jiyeon and Sungchi told Kyuhyun to change it. Instead of watching movies Kyuhyun putted it on YouTube and search for a song. We dance except for Mihyun who is busy to video us on her videocam. At the time of 9.30pm Sungchi went home and at 10.00pm I called my dad and headed home.

(NEXT DAY...)

It's monday and I was walking, going to our school. After 3 minutes I have arrived in our school. I looked at my clock it's 8.40am, five minutes more to wait for my friend's bus. After five minutes, the bus is here and I can saw Mihyun and Jiyeon walking and Kyuhyun behind them. I waved at them and Mihyun and Jiyeon waved back, well except for Kyuhyun. I saw Chaeyeon walking towards us. Truth has been told, that she and Kyuhyun we're dating but ended up 'cause Chaeyeon didn't really loved Kyuhyun instead she love Kangdae, a genius boy in our school. Kyuhyun, i can see, is truly heartbroken about it. But he didn't show it to us. I feel sorry for him.

=END OF POV=