Miss me?

Secretly Loving My Friend

=YOUR POV=

It was holiday, and we have some spare time one of our friends wants us to hang out in a park near at  Kyuhyun's house. I called Kyuhyun and Mihyun to inform them that we will have a hang out today, they told me that they'll be coming at 5pm. Me, Manyoung, Chaeyeon, and Jihyun arrived there at 4. We  just talked and some of us rode on swings and seesaws. Hours passed and we saw Kyuhyun ad Mihyun arriving. I ran to them and hug my oh-so-called bestfriend Mihyun while Kyuhyun is standing there while drinking his slurpee. I greeted him and waved my hand. He then said "aww! that's all?" I think he thought that I was about to hug him but I did not. But Mihyun nudge me and said " I think he wants a hug" but instead I stretched out my hand and said " Hi Kyuhyun!" and I think he thought again that I was about to hug him 'cause he stretch out his arm. 

Chaeyeon suddenly asked us to go to Dollarama to buy some foods for us. We went there and we are all buying our own foods well except for Kyuhyun who doesn't have enough money 'cause he bought a new released game.  I asked him " what do you want? It's my treat!" he then pointed at the candy near the counter and we walked there, and grab the green skittles, I asked him if he whether wants something else but he just shook his head and said "no" as a response. After buying some foods we went to Kibum's house. All the boys played basketball in their backyards and we girls was just sitting at the bench talking and watching them playing. After a few minutes, Kibum told us that we should go inside along with them. We went to their basement and we started to eat some snacks that we bought in Dollarama. One of Kibum's cousin arrived while holding a cute little 4 years old boy. Kyuhyun on the other hand started panicking and run towards the boy. He then carried the boy and the boy was silent, he started playing with him and He called me, I went to where they was and he gave me his phone wanting me to keep it while he's playing with the kid. I then take a video without them knowing a saved it to his phone. Manyoung then suddenly called us to go upstairs and stay outside. They played again and we girls talked and hours passed we decided to go in our apartment without Kibum. We bid goodbye to Kibum and to his parents and while waiting for the others, Kyuhyun then puts his arms around my shoulder and pulled me closer and whisper something to my ear " I kissed Kibum" and I was completely shocked and look at him in a what-the- face, He then laugh and said "kidding"  and we started to walk in our apartment.  In our apartment we just talked about school and other stuffs. It was around 10pm and Kyuhyun's car is waiting for the outside our apartment I hug Mihyun and Chaeyeon for goodbye. We walked to the door and I hug Mihyun and Chaeyeon for our final goodbye. And then Kyuhyun suddenly said "let me hug you too" and we hugged. Kyuhyun broke our hug and bid goodbye. I waited for their car to drive off and I went back to my room.

=END OF POV=