Chapter 17

Secretly Loving My Friend

 

Author's POV
 
It been a week since Kyuhyun and _____  still not talking to each other. When they're with their friends, Kyuhyun will be the one who leaves early. ______ , however, She's still trying make a time for Kyuhyun to have a chance to talk to him.
 
It was their lunchtime and Kyuhyun is eating with Mihyun, Jiyeon, Donghae and Eunhyuk. 
 
"Look, its ______!" Mihyun nudged Donghae and looked at Kyuhyun.
 
Kyuhyun looked at Donghae to see his expression. But Donghae was already looking at Kyuhyun. The maknae got pissed and rolled his eyes to Donghae.
 
"Ouch!" Kyuhyun groaned as Donghae kicked his legs underneath the table.
"WHAT?!" Kyuhyun hissed at Donghae and shot him a glare that can kill Donghae any moment.
"Go talk to her, You stupid little brat!" Donghae looked at him sternly.
"Andwae. Maldo Andwae!" Kyuhyun fought.
"Yah! Were you jealous when _____ and I went to eat at the mall on our last hang out?" Donghae looked at him smugly.
"uh.. u-uh... I-i-its.... n-no-not l-like t-that!" Kyuhyun pouted.
"Ah, I see." Donghae nodded his head as he grinned at him smugly.
"Hey, She's coming act cool!" Donghae fixed his collar and looked at _____. Kyuhyun looked at her with wide eyes as the girl started to walk towards their table.
 
______ POV
 
"Hi ______!" Donghae greeted me.
"Hi~" I smiled.
"Hi _____!" Mihyun eonnie waved at me.
"Hi eonnie!" I smiled.
"uhmm. can I sit here?" I asked them.
"Sure." everyone nodded well except for Kyuhyun who's sulking.
"Can I sit beside you?" I asked Kyuhyun softly.
"Yeah, sure. You can sit here," Kyuhyun said. I grinned at him.
"Thank---"
"Guys, I'll be leaving Seohyun's waiting for me." Kyuhyun stood up and left me hanging. 
 
HIM and SEOHYUN??? 
 
Everyone looked at me with their shocked expression. I faked smile.
 
"Hey, ____ are you okay?" Mihyun asked me.
"Yeah. Don't worry about me. Uhmm. I'll just head out for awhile.  I forgot that I need to finish a homework." I bid my farewell.
"But, you haven't eaten anything yet!" Donghae argued. I smiled bitterly.
"I'm okay. Don't worry." I bit my lips, as I fight the urge to cry in front of them. 
"Bye." I murmured softly.
 
Lunch was over and I headed back into our classes. Kyuhyun was with Seohyun and they're acting so sweet in front of me as we're doing our group project for social. 
 
"Eherm." I cleared my throat. Kyuhyun looked me with his dark eyes.
"What?" he boringly asked me.
"We need to finish this." I gestured to the thing we're doing. 
"So you're saying that we're not doing anything?" He said. Yes, you ing bastard, all you just do is flirt with that girl. 
"No. Its just.... JUST PLEASE FOCUS!" I snapped.
"Oppa I think _____ is right we should focus." Seohyun smiled. How can I hate this girl? She's nice, beautiful, or I can say a perfect for a guy. It just that when I'm with them I feel like I'm losing my self esteem. Kyuhyun likes her, I'm sure of that. But what about me? Am I still going to be friend-zone? Are there any chance that he could love me back?
 
=After School=
 
"Hi eonnie~" I waved at Mihyun.
"Hi~" She smiled.
"oh Noona! You're here. Lets go!" Kyuhyun walked passed me with Seohyun on his side. 
 
I am now walking with them. They're in front of me. Kyuhyun is carrying Seohyun's bag, and holding her hands tightly. They smiled at each other so sweetly that it breaks my heart. I looked away from the sight. 
 
"Bye ______!" Mihyun hugged me before they crossed the road.
"bye." I patted her back as I look at Kyuhyun. We usually hug when we bid farewell but I think it all changes now.
"Are you guys finished now? Noona come on. I'm so tired." Kyuhyun interrupted us.
"I'm coming, I'm coming. Geez. calm down you." Mihyun chuckled and bid me her last farewell.
 
I walked to sidewalk silently. As I cross the road a black car was driving towards me, I hear the swirling of the wheels, my body is deadly frozen as I smell the blood coming from my mouth. Everything aches, as I coughed. Bubbles of blood are coming out in my mouth. Everything was a chaos. I hear noises, ambulance, and then everything went black.