Kyu's Answer is???

Secretly Loving My Friend

Author's Note: So before reading this I'm changing YOU to ______ okay?? hahaha thanks :D and sorry for updating soooo long, Writers block and I don't have my inspiration with me lol, so yeah, here's Chapter 12.

=Mihyun's POV=

Asking him with that kind of question makes me anxious, he was thinking so deeply! Gosh, Kyu answer me faster!!

"uhmm I don't know, I just think of her like my sister and best friend that's all, but we don't know, maybe there's a chance" He not-quite-sure answered.

"Ommo Eonnie!!" shouted ______ while closing the door behind her. Gosh! This girl! Didn't I told her that she should not come here until I told her too?. Great timing =='

"yah! didn't I told you to not come here until I told you so?" I scolded her.

"Mianhae eonnie, I didn't heard you and your living room is soooo dark I thought there will be a Sadako there, but  what are you doing?" she asked me and looks at Kyu. 

"Uhmm, just asking some things" I answered

" Like what?" she asked curiously. 

"Nothing just some stuffs" I told her.

"Tell meeeeeee!!, pweaseeee? pwetty pweeaaassseee?? Eooonnnniiieeee!" She bugged me. Aish this girl acts like a five years old girl =='

"I told you nothing, end of story" I replied.

"Awwe" She pouted.

 

= YOUR POV = 

Gosh its sooo dark here in the living room. I ran till I reached my Eonnie's room. I called her and I was sooo curious about her and Kyu' s position. It seems like Mihyun eonnie is asking some questions, about what?? don't you say it's ME??!!!

 

"Ommo Eonnie!!" Ishouted  while closing the door behind me. She look shocked?

"yah! didn't I told you to not come here until I told you so?" She scolded me.

"Mianhae eonnie, I didn't heard you and your living room is soooo dark I thought there will be a Sadako there, but  what are you doing?" I asked her then looks at Kyu.

"Uhmm, just askng some things" She replied, not looking at me in the eyes, hmm. I smell fishy around here (A/N: Donghae ;D JK) 

"Like what?" I asked.

"Nothing just some stuffs" she replied still not looking at me.

 

"Tell meeeeeee!!, pweaseeee? pwetty pweeaaassseee?? Eooonnnniiieeee!" I bugged her.

"I told you nothing, end of story" She simply replied

" Awwwe" I pouted. Obviously, she just asked Kyu if he likes me or not! Gosh this eonnie of mine... -shakes head-

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short update, I'm so sorry that I've updated this soooo late -le cries- please don't hate me, I'm experiencing a writer's block. Comments and Subsribers are loved! :D