End of School!!

Secretly Loving My Friend

Author's POV


 
Months have passed and _______ still have a feelings for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun on the other hand didn't even bother about it an still acts with her as a friend however, Kyuhyun acts sweet and cute towards ______ which make her think that Kyuhyun likes her.
 
=Your POV=
It's our graduation today and I'm one of the honour rolls in our class. Kyuhyun made it too, because he's smart and all that. And I can say that he is waaay to good looking today. As if he's like an angel who fell from heaven. Thank You God for sending Kyuhyun here! So back in the present. OH MY FREAKING GOSH! I'm soooo nervous and excited about high school, I mean new friends, new school, teachers, environment and Love life! anyways, We still have a vacation so I don't need to be worried that much. So Kyuhyun's mom and my mom along with Mihyun's mom talked about some things. I mean not 'some things' they actually talked about us. And Kyuhyun's mom and my mom are pretty close now. And here's Mihyun nudging me about 'Hey look your mother and mother-in-law are getting along now' and I was like 'don't even bother to tease me right now or I'll kill you with my own bare hands' which she just nodded. I'm being evil right now. I guess because of always going out with Kyuhyun too much? no, not in a couple way, it's like we're always together, you know what best friends do? Okay.
 
=Months later=
Ugh. I'm so pissed off right now. My friend is pissing me off. Flirting with Kyuhyun even though she knows that I like him. Gosh I want to kill you so badly Chaeyeon!!! You're such an asdfghjkl!!! And look Kyuhyun loves it! He's smiling. If he only knew that I'm ready to kill him! He's getting on my nerves now.
 
"Yah! ______ why are you so red?" Kyuhyun asked me when Chaeyeon left him.
"Because its so hot" I replied coldly.
"I know I'm hot" he winked at me! Aish such a full of himself. 
"Haha. not even dude" I replied sarcastically hiding my blush.
"Yes I am" he pointed out.
"no you're not. stop being full of yourself kyu" I punched him playfully. 
He really knows how to make me feel happy.
 
----------------------------------------
Annyeong!! short update! ^^ I'm so sorry if this chapter is boring. please comment and tell me what you think of it. I need your opinions guys! so please comment! Subscribers and comments are loved!! ^^ And NO SILENT READERS! You should comment too okay?! Thank you! ^^