First day High?

Secretly Loving My Friend

YOUR POV

School starts and all of my friends where going crazy. They were all frantic about what to wear, what should they look like, checking their school supplies, checking our schedules if we have the same. Kyuhyun on the other hand, was bugging me to walk with him in school. He keeps on calling me last night about it until I fell asleep.

"_______!! Kyuhyun's here!" Omma interrupts me.
"One minute!!" I shouted back. I looked at myself. I'm wearing my leggings, a cute minnie mouse hoodie and a converse. I brush my hair and smile at my reflection. I'm ready in our first day! 
I headed to our living room seeing Kyuhyun also wearing his mickey mouse hoodie, his jeans and nike. "Ready for our first day, _______?!!" Kyuhyun grinned. Awwe, how I love the playful and excited kyuhyun. "Yes!! " I grinned back. "We'll be going omma." I kissed my mother's cheek. "nae~ be careful on your way sweetie~" she smiles at us. "nae~" I waved at her. "Annyeonghikyeseyo~" Kyuhyun bowed. We headed to our front door and walk side by side. "Since when did you know to use your honorifics Kyu?" I . "Well, your omma is nice. And she's like an omma to
me" He shrugged. "I see." I replied sarcastically. Kyuhyun pressed a button so we can cross the road. 
"What's your first period?" he asked me after we safely cross the road.
" Arts Ed, visual." I looked at him. 
"I have music," He looked at me.
"I can't see you on my first period!" he pouted.
"Awee don't worry Kyu~ I bet we will see each other on our next period!" I coax him.
"What's your next anyways?" He asked me. "uh. PAA." I replied. "Room number?" he asked me curiously. "202, I think" I shrug. "YES!!!!" he exclaimed. I look at him, startled. "WHAAT? I'm just happy because we have the same class" he grinned at me. "Lol. okay!" I blushed. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Hey ________, Kyuhyun!!!" Jiyeon waved, signaling us to sit on the bleachers they're sitting. We both sit down at the end of the bleacher  and greet them. "Hi ______!!" Mihyun eonnie greeted me. "Hi eonnie~" I waved. "So, you and Kyu huh?" she nudged me. 
"Aniyo~" I shake my head while blood rushed up to my cheeks. "Ey," Mihyun looked at me teasingly then fixed her position. 
 
 
 
"Lets Hangout!! " Kyuhyun stretched his arm, "oh yes, the orientation is long and boring" Jiyeon complained while she put some foundation on her face. I roll my eyes at her. "Dude, you're okay, don't put too much foundation on your face, you might look like sadako." I told her. "Whatever, I want to be pretty because I saw a cute guy over there" she pointed at the boy who's on the entrance door talking to his friends. " it up you~" Kyuhyun glared at her. I laugh and hit his arm, he grinned back. "Nice one Kyu" I high-fived him. "Name it sweetie" he laughed. "Oh pah-lease~ you guys act immature." Mihyun commented. "oh pah-lease, Mihyun. Don't lecture us right now." Kyuhyun complained. "Whatever Kyu" she rolled her eyes. "Are we going?!" Jiyeon irritably asked. "YES WE ARE! AND SHUT THE ICE CREAM UP!" Kyuhyun shushed her whining, which earned him a pout to Jiyeon "Meanie!" she stomped her feet. "So where do you want to go?" he asked me. "Its only 1.15, we can just go to the mall" I shrug. "great idea, then lets play on the arcade!" Kyuhyun beams happily. "Aish~ arraseo Kyu Kyu!" I rolled my eyes to him. "Did you just roll your eyes at me, Miss Song?" he his side to one side. Oh . " Yes. and what are you going to do about it, Mr. Cho?" I . "Oh, I'm going to play with you until our hangout is over, you'll have to stick with me until the rest of the day." He smirked. oh gosh, Kyuhyun and his company! "okay fine!" I pouted, but deep inside I'm excited. "Now, if you want our hang out to start, lets go" Kyuhyun looked at Mihyun, Jiyeon, Chaeyeon, Donghae and Eunhyuk, and he grabbed my hands, I blushed aty the contact, I loock back and saw Donghae and Eunhyuk looking at me teasingly, I blush more. "Yah~ stop looking at her like erts, erts!" Kyuhyun shouted at Donghae and Eunhyuk which earned him a pout. I laughed at their silliness. We rode a bus, and the girls and Donghae and Eunhyuk took the back seat while me and Kyu sat on their front. Kyuhyun is so noisy, he keeps on talking about how he beat his cousin Gwangjo on Starcraft. While my girl friends are talking about the cute boys they just saw earier, well except for Mihyun eonnie, who's texting her boyfriend. The two boys, Donghae and Eunhyuk keeps on laughing about a thing, I don't know.
 
 
 
"YAH!!!" I shouted when I lost the game I'm playing with Kyuhyun. "LOSER!" He stuck his tongue out. "Hey~" I pouted. "Sup guys?" Donghae and Eunhyuk interrupts us. "Hi Donghae~ Eunhyuk~" I waved. "OPPA!" They said in unison. I pouted. "Mianhae, oppa" I apologize. Donghae patted my head. Kyuhyun glared at him, "What do you think you're doing?" Kyuhyun asked Donghae. "Nothing~" Donghae smiled. "Hey, we're going to borrow _______, arraseo? okay, bye!!" Eunhyuk and Donghae dragged me with them. Kyuhyun was left dumbfounded. I looked at Eunhyuk and Donghae confusedly, "What are you guys doing?" I asked them, they giggled. "We just want to tease Kyuhyun" Eunhyuk  laughed. "ah, I see" I laughed with him. "Oh? is that the time already? Hey, I'll be going first, Y girlfriend is waiting for me." Eunhyuk excuse himself. "arraseo take care Hyuk," Donghae waved. Well, this is awkward, just me and Donghae. "So, what do you want to do?" Donghae asked me shyly, rubbing his nape. "Uh, I don't know, any ideas?" I blushed. "Oh. Let's eat!" he grins. "Arraseo~" I grinned back. We sta on a free table after we ordered our food. Where are the others? "A penny for your thoughts?" Donghae smiled at me. I giggle. "I'm just wondering where are our firends went." I blushed. "Oh they're just roaming around don't worry." He smiled sweetly. Oh gosh, this boy is cute and ha a great looks too!! "Okay," I look down on my hands, blushing madly. He laughed. "Hey~ Don't be shy, I'm not going to bite you, besides we've known each other since Kyuhyun invited me to go at your place." He coax me. "Oh yeah," I chuckle. I started eating my food slowly. "So, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked me. "Uhmm, I don't have any, but I like someone." I blushed,and it's Kyuhyun I wanted to add. "I see, and I bet he's with us" he teases me. "uh." I shift uncomfortably on my sit. He laughed. "no need to tell me, I already know who he is. Cho Kyuhyun!" he winks at me, and laugh. I blush. "Yah~ be quiet, its embarrasing" I looked at my side. "Aigoo~ you're so cute!" He pinched my cheeks lightly while waering his adorable and childish grin. I grinned because of his childishness. "What do you think you're doing?!!" Kyuhyun shouted. Oh cheese.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeonghaseyo readers!! update!! ^^ I hope you like it. Comments and subscribers are loved!! Please COMMENT!! ^^ Kamsahamnida *bows*