Chapter 10

Secretly Loving My Friend

=YOUR  POV=

 
"What's with you two?" I asked while his head was on my shoulder. 
"Let's not talk about it okay?" he replied while closing his eyes.
"Awwe, come on Kyu tell me." I told him
"Okay fine. She's my ex girlfriend."  He pointed out.
"owh, but why would she toss her bag infront of us?" I asked.
"well it's obvious, she still likes me. All of her friends told me that too" he replied as a matter of fact.
"Owh okay." I replied. 
I check my phone to see if there's any messages and none. I check my facebook account just to see a lots of notifictions. Then the chat sound was heard and someone messaged me. It ws Cheongsan, my FORMER crush. 
 
>> START OF CONVERSATION<<
 
CS: Annyeong!
______: oh, Annyeonghaseyo.
CS: How are you?
______: I'm good. thanks. you?
CS: same! how's school?
______: it's super great!
CS: that's good
 
"Who's that?!" asked Kyuhyun when he saw me smiling.
"uh, my classmate and a friend" I replied not looking at him.
"Can I see?" he said while putting his chin in my shoulder to peek.
"NO" I replied which he just pout.
"Please?" he pleaded.
 
______: Hey, wait for a sec. my friend is bugging me.
CS: is it a boy?
______: yeah.
CS: let me guess. it's your boyfriend?!
______: No! you know that I can't date.
 
well, let's talk about Cheongsan in my life. Well when I'm still in my hometown he courted me but I rejected it even though I like him that time. But we're still friends though. A really close friends I can say. Some of my classmates thought that we were dating because we're so sweet when we're together. Let just say our relationship back there was FLIRTATIONSHIP. 
 
"______! can I look at that boy's face?!!" Kyuhyun asked annoyed.
"okay fine! just once okay?!" I replied a little bit annoyed too, to the fact that he kept on bugging me about it.
I thought he was going to look at the picture but I was wrong. He was scrolling our previous messages!
" YAH~!!! what do you think you're doing?!" I asked while grabbing my phone in his hand.
" I was looking on it!! " He replied
" I thought you're going to look at his face not in our past messages" I said annoyed yet happy. Happy? because I think he's jealous >;)
"I was!" he defended.   " No you're not" I replied. 
" well, if that's what you think, okay fine. I was looking at your messages! I'm just curious." he said
"well, you shouldn't have too. because it's my privacy your checking." I replied.
"sorry" He apologized. 
 
=NARRATOR'S POV=
He apologized but ______gave him a silent treatment. They were just sitting there beside each other in the sofa not talking. He kept on looking at her here and there but she was silent and spacing out.
 
" Yah~" he called out. "hmm?" the girl just replied not looking at him. " are you mad?" he said. " no. I'm just thinking of some things"she replied.
" things like what?" he asked. " some stuffs" she replied. 
 
" OKAY? What's with the drama?" asked Manyoung's Little sister. 
" shut up!" ______ replied.
"Kyuhyunssi, what if you and ______ eonnie date, is it okay for you?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows. 
" what the hell are you talking about Maejin?!" ______ asked. 
"Eh? still hard to get huh! ?You like Kyuhyun anyways!" Maejin defended.
"hahaha, LOL Maejin! What are you talking about?" she replied sarcastically.
" that you like Kyuhyun." Maejin replied.
" Wah!! that boy is so handsome!!" ______ shouted looking at the screen, obviously changing the topic.
" not really, I'm more handsome" Kyu defeated.
 
=NO ONE'S POV=
(next day)

"______,what do you think about this?" He asked scanning the blouse.
"it's fine but I dont think your mom will wear that, she will look like a grandma. You know your mom Kyu, she doesn't want to grow old" she replied as a matter of fact.
"you're super right!" Kyuhyun chuckled. 
The four of them, Kyuhyun,______ , Jiyeon, and Mihyun went to the mall to buy some present for their mothers, For this coming mother's day. Kyuhyun were scanning some blouse for her mom while ______ help him. The other two were busy looking for their present. 
 
"What about this?" he asked to the girl behind him.
"that's really pretty Kyu" she replied with a sweet smile.
"you think so? okay, we'll buy it" Kyuhyun smiled. The two of them went to the cashier and paid for the blouse. 
 
"awwe, that so sweet of the two of you, you're very lucky to have a boyfriend like him" said the girl in the cashier.
"uh, yeah" ______ replied awkwardly. The two of them went outside while waiting for their other friend.
"Come on guys let's eat, I'm dead hungry" complained Jiyeon
" such a baby" Kyu commented while rolling his eyes
" I heard that!!!" Jiyeon shouted
"ooppss!" Kyu said while running beside Heeyoung to prevent himself from getting hit by the best hitter Jiyeon! lol.
 
= YOUR's POV=
 
We went in the food court and Me and Kyuhyun ordered pizza, our favourite, while Jiyeon and Mihyun ordered a japanese food. Kyu told me that he's the one who will order and I can go to look for a spot for the four of us. Luckily there are many vacant chairs there. In walk to the nearest spot and waited for them. 
 
" Here you go ______ “  Kyuhyun said handing me my pizza.
"thanks Kyu" I smiled.
"we don't have drinks ______“  he told me.
" I only have $5 here" I replied
"We can just share that smoothies over there. The large one cost $4.50" He said pointing where the smoothies were sold.
"okay fine." I said handing him my five bucks.
  
After a few minutes Kyuhyun arrived with the smoothies in his hand and two straws in it. We eat  and talk about some things.
 
"Hey Guys!" someone interuppted
"hi" we replied
"guys i need your help, can someone pretend to be a couple and  then we're going to take a picture of the them?"  our classmate asked. 
" please? we are going to make a power point about it" he added.
"uhmm, Mihyun and Kyuhyun can do it, after all they're cousins" Jiyeon recommended.
"Eww no. " Mihyun replied
"what about  ______ and Kyuhyun?" asked Mihyun, which i remained silent.
" well, we're just going to take a picture of the four of you" our classmate said, when we're all pointing to each other who wants to act like a couple.
"okay" We replied, after that pur classmate left.
"you guys should have done it!! you two looks compatible"  Jiyeon commented 
"yeah" Mihyun agreed.
"well, it's not my fault that your bestfriend is playing hard to get" Kyuhyun teased which made me blush madly
"yeah, she's playing hard to get but she obviously wants to do it" Mihyun replied obviously teasing me.
Aish this evil cousins!!!
"We should go home"  Kyuhyun said after we ate.
" yeah, go call your dad!" I replied scanning my phone.
" what are you doing?" he asked me
"obviously looking at my phone"  I replied sarcastically.
" aish! give me that let me call my daddy please?" he whined cutely.. awwe he's so cute :">
" lol Kyu, you look like uhmm.. pedo??? JK. haha, your so cute!! " I replied enjoying the view infront of me
" I know I'm cute!! let me borrow you phone now?" he replied smiling.
"ah-ah!!! where's your phone" I asked him
“out of battery" he replied obviously lying.
"let me see" I replied holding my hand out.
" uh. nevermind. I think I left it in my bedroom" he replied finding a way to borrow my phone.
"just call your dad!" I demanded cutely. 
 
=========================================================================================================================
Annyeong readers!! sorry for not updating and sorry this chapter is kinda boring teehee, Fighting !! COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVE!!!  :DDD