Confusion about him?

Secretly Loving My Friend

=NO ONE'S POV=

Days have passed ______ was still on the state of confusion about her infatuation for Kyuhyun. She didn't tell anyone about it, even to her bestfriend. She knew she like him but she didn't know whetheter it's good to like a friend whom she knows that was still on the state of being broken hearted about his past relationship with Chaeyeon. She doesn't really understand what she really feels for him, when they hang out she feel comfortable around him, they prank and laugh on others and some would say that they are a cute couple even though they are just close friends. Others of her friends said that they have some  sort of connection that's why they understand each other, because some of their friends when they're with Kyuhyun, they kept on arguing but when it comes to ______they can only hear jokes and laughters..

 

(The third month of the year: March)

= YOUR POV=

It's been a very long month and many things really happened! Luckily, I have cleared my mind for all the stuffs that I've been doubting on. Well, I can truly say that it's been officially proved that I like Kyuhyun.  I already told  Mihyun about it and she was surprised to know the fact that I like her oh-so-cool cousin, she knew me very well that Kyuhyun is out of my league but yeah, it happened I like him. She's the only one who knew about this. I told her to make it a secret between us two. But she kept on teasing me about it. Well that's life. But it's kinda fun to know that someone knows your secret and she'll be there for me in case of emergency, the JEALOUSY.

=END OF POV=