The beginning of my Infatuation

Secretly Loving My Friend

= YOUR POV=

After classes, my friends and I started planning about hanging out in our apartment.  We went to our apartment first to put our bags there and went to Dollarama to buy some snacks for our hang out. After buying stuffs and foods we went to our apartment again. Kyuhyun was very tired and kept on complaining that his foot hurts. He plopped down in our sofa and was about to fall asleep and I offered my stuff toy for him to hug. Me and my other friend started to watch some movies and laughing and talking and waiting for others to arrive. After 30 minutes, Kyuhyun was fully awake. We suddenly been out of juice and I started to make one while Kyuhyun followed me, he then started to tickle me on the side of my waist and laughing I tried to stop him and asking for help to Mihyun, whom he's cousin and my best friend, but she just laugh and started teasing us. 

"stop it Kyuhyun!!" I said , he just smile and went to the living room where our friends are sitting. I put the juice that  I made on the table and sitted beside Mihyun, Kyuhyun then suddenly went to my side and tickle my side again, I fell and he lay on top of me doing the same thing, I kept on laughing and laughing. Luckily, Mihyun stopped him and he stopped! Phew! that was not so good! I feel like having a six packs abs forming on my tummy LOL! 

some of our friend went home and we are now only 5! Kyuhyun, Me, Mihyun, Jiyeon and lastly Chaeyeon. We then plan to watch Alice in Wonderland , the cartoon one. And we all sitted in the sofa. I was sitted beside Chaeyeon and Kyuhyun then lay his back on Chaeyeon's lap while he lay his head on my lap. He then nuzzle his face on my tummy which I felt a little bit ticklish and he then tickle  me again. I held his hand and stopped him. Luckily he did. I told him to get off because I'll be going in the washroom. While on the washroom I heard some footsteps and laughing, I went out and was surprised when Kyuhyun runs towards my way and making me his shield for Chaeyeon who is chasing him. They kept on arguing while I'm in between of them and Kyuhyun still hugging me for his shield, He then told me that Chaeyeon slammed the door in his face when he was going to my room and was about to cry. I felt the urge of laughing but I maintain my calmness. Then Chayeon was like "No, I didn't do anything! Oh My Gosh! you're such a crybaby! F*** you! " then Chaeyeon went to the living room again. 

It's 10.30 and it's getting late we went downstairs to wait for their cars to arrive. When their cars are there I hug Mihyun and when I was about to hug Chaeyeon, Kyuhyun hugged me and say goodbye. And lastly I hug Chaeyeon and bid goodbye to them.

And that's when I realize I started to like him..