It's Saturday

Please, Just Let It Be A Dream

Saturday. The fresh dew in the morning. The smell of fresh air. It set a really good mood for a little jog. Then I remembered Kiseop being here last night. He wasn't on the bed. Neither in the toilet. *my phone ring with block b's nanrina* It was a special message tone for Kiseop.

Kiseop : Gotta run. My aunt called. See ya later kid. Love you.

Me : Love you too.

I put my phone down, ran to the toilet, brush my teeth. I ended up wearing my red sweat pants and a black hoodie that I got from joining a girls scout a few years back. I went out through the back door, not wanting anyone to know that there's no one home. I put up my hood and started warming up. I din't wanna be having cramps or anything. It'll be embarassing, especially now that I'm a cheerleader. And I needed to stay fit, now that Kiseop's back. 

I passed down the coffee shop where Yuri and I always hang around. As I expected, there she was waving her beautiful long hand at me. So I stopped, to say hi.

Yuri : Let me guess. You're trying to keep in shape?

Me : Oh my god! How on earth would you know? (sounded a little bimbo-i)

Yuri : Ha..ha..ha..Now, that's what a real cheerleader sounds like.

Me : Right. hm. Okay. I gotta run. So I'll see tonight right? At the party. (as I started running already)

Yuri : Yeah, sure

I kept thinking of what to wear tonight. It made me feel like dancing around the room. This was our first date after so long. And I wanted it to be perfect. I stopped when I heard someone calling me.

Seungho : Hey! (running towards me)

Me : Do I know you?

Seungho : Nooo..but I would like to get to know you.

Me : Ha..ha..Funny. Flattered. But no. I have a boyfriend. 

Seungho : Nah...I don't think he would mind. (looked at him confused-ly). I'm..joking..

Me : Owh. um..that wasn't funny.

Seungho : Well, I tried. Right?

Me : Right. Well, I gotta go.

Seungho : Oh yeah. Here. (Handing me out a piece of paper) You drop this on the way.

Me : Owh. Thanks. I guess you're not bad after all. See ya.

I noticed I ran a little faster. I wasn't scared but that does not happen every day in my life. Especially, not out of school. I wasn't like among the famous, pretty, flawless-skin, not normal skinny, tall girls at school. So, I was pretty embarrass that it happened. I got home, made myself coffee and toast for breakfast. I opened the paper from the guy that I totally don't know his name. It wrote :

Ara ssi..annyeong. Are you surprise? We've been together too long don't you think.keke..I know you like going jogging in these kinda weather. Please just remeber to eat, okay? I'll pick you up tonight. Wear prettily but wear because of me. Saranghae. 

I realize I was smilling all the time I was reading it. "Babo, michyeoss-eo?". Hm. No wonder I'm in love with this guy. Who wouldn't, I thought. 

It was 7.30 sharp. I ended wearing my black skinny jeans and a white pirate blouse. Then paired it up with a pair of flatts that my mom bought from Seoul for me. I didn't wanna look over dress. So hopefully this was okay. Kiseop said he'd be a little early. He wanted to talk. He should be here by now. Then I heard someone at the door. 'That should be him', I thought. I opened the door, without saying hi, he came in recklessly which made me stunned. 

Kiseop : Ara. I don't think..(turned around to face me) You look beautiful. 

Me : Really? (trembling) Do I look over dressed?

Kiseop : Absolutely not.

Me : (letting out a huge sigh) Okay. So what did you want to talk about?

Kiseop : I was just thinking of hanging out here. But now that I can see how beautiful my girlfriend is, I really wanna show it off to the guys. 

I let out a little laugh at him for being so romantic. He came closer, one hand grabing my neck and another on my waist. Then he pulled me in for a kiss. He then starred in my eyes and said :

Kiseop : I love you. Do you know that?

Me : (holding to his hand which were still at my neck) Why don't you remind all night?

Kiseop : I would like that.

I took his hands and kissed it. Then we took off. After 10 minutes or less we arrived at Minho Oppa's house. He was a senior at our school. All the girls in school had crushes for him. He was rich, smart, athletic and really really tall. I guess he's enjoying it. Who wouldn't? There wasn't many who I knew. There were mostly seniors there. Then I saw Yuri who was wearing a black mini dress which really fitted her body well. She looked hot.

Me : Hey! I'm just gonna go say hi to Yuri for a bit. Do you mind?

Kiseop : Nope. Go. I'll bring us drinks.

Me : Umm....

Kiseop : Non-alcoholic. I know. You know what? Why don't we meet over there behind those trees? Just the two of us. 

Me : Okay. (I smiled)

I walked toward Yuri who were surrounded by guys but as she saw me, she came to meet me halfway.

Yuri : Sista! You're looking hot. Where's Kiseop?

Me : Getting us drinks. So, have you talked to Siwon? He did invite you, you know?

Yuri : I'm actually...avoiding him.

Me : Yah!! Why? You had like the biggest crush on him since forever.

Yuri : I know. I don't know. Ugghhh!! It's hard. I have not really been the relationship type.

Me : Well, if you don't tell him, I would..

Kiseop : Would what? (handing me a can of soda) 

Me : Nothing. 

Kiseop : Is this about Siwon? You should really talk to him. He does like you. Now if you excuse me. I need to steal my girlfriend, because I'm gonna die.

Yuri & Me : What?

Kiseop : Of her prettiness.

Yuri : Eeeww. You two love birds should get a room.

We walked away afraid that she might puke. We ended sitting down at the palace we plannded. I layed back to him as my back was facing him. He put his jaw on my shoulders. Our fingers still tight together. He then came closer to my ear,

Kiseop : I LOVE YOU. (whispering)

Me : Hm. I'm happy. (I turned to face him) I love you too. And I don't think it will stop. 

Kiseop : I too am happy. (he took my hands) I love you before. I love you now. And I will always love you in the future. Even if anything happens I want you to remember that I love you and that I'll do anything to have you with me. 

Me : Till death do us apart? 

Kiseop : Till death do us apart.

He then kissed me passionately. He was holding me carefully, like he was scared of hurting me. The kiss got a little intense without us realising it. Before I knew it he pushed himself up.

Kiseop : I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..

Me : It's fine. (pulling his face to face me) Hey! It's fine. I know you. We wouldn't have gone far, okay?

Kiseop : We should go. It's getting late. And cold. 

Me : Yeah, okay.

On the way home, in his car, I realise he still had the the mixtape I gave him for his birthday playing on his radio. I started singing along. So did he. And for a second I knew what it was like to be really in love with someone. He took my hands and kept them on my laps. We held each other tightly. He took my hands and kissed it . He looked at me and said something, something I didn't hear because he sounded unclear. I looked at him and my only respond was, 'What?' When my eyes were back on the road, I saw a really bright light coming towards us. Then it was just black.